How Can We Transfer Music from iPad to iPod
- Solution 1: Copy music from iPad to iPod with TunesGo
- Solution 2: Transfer music from ipad to ipod with Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer in 1 click
Wondershare TunesGo is known for its high quality and fantastic features. With its help, you are capable of getting music from iPad to iPod with only 3 clicks. Additionally, it transfers songs from iPad, iPod and iPhone to iTunes computer, and vice versa. Download the free trial version of this program. Follow the steps below to get music from iPad to iPod.
Transfer Music From iPad to iPod Easily & Effortlessly
- Transfer music, photos, videos, playlists from your iPhone, iPad& iPod to iTunes Library freely.
- Lossless Audio Quality – Maintain 100% original audio quality after transferring.
- Transfer and share all music elements from your iDevice, including album artwork, playlists, ID3 tags, ratings, play counts etc.
- Automatically convert iOS-unsupported formats to compatible ones.
- Support iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4 and more that run iOS 13/12/ 11/10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Compatible with Windows 10, iTunes 12, iOS 13, iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR, iPhone X and iPhone 8
Step 1. Connect your iPad and iPod with the computer
At first, install and run this program on your computer. Connect your iPad and iPod with the computer at the same time. TunesGo will detect them automatically once they're connected. Then, both of your iPad and iPod will be displayed in the primary window.
Step 2. How to transfer music from iPad to iPod
In the left directory tree, under your iPad category, click "Media" to bring up the media window. click "Music" on top line. Then select songs you want export and triangle under "Export to". In its pull-down menu, choose your ipod option.
Note: TunesGo is fully compatible with many iPads and iPods running iOS 13, iOS 12, 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 5 & iOS 6, including iPad air, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display and iPod touch 5. Here, you can get the whole supported iPad and iPods.
It will take you a few seconds to copy music from iPad to iPod. Be sure both your iPad and iPod are connected all the time. When the music transferring comes to an end, you are able to check the imported songs by clicking "Media" under your iPod category and then clicking "Music".
Download TunesGo and move music from iPad to iPod.
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is specially designed phone to phone and tablets data transfer tool. It supports transferring music from iPad to iPod with 1 click.
Transfer music from ipad to ipod in 1-Click
- Transfer all videos,photos and music, and convert the incompatible ones from iPad to iPod 6s.
- Support iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4 and the latest iOS version.
- Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer can also be used to create a backup of your data on a third device.
- Existing files will not be overwritten, unless you choose to delete them.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.14
Note: Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer supports iPod and iPad running iOS 13/12/11/10/9/7/8/6/5. Here are the supported iPods and iPad by Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer.
Steps to transfer music from ipad to ipod by Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
Since Windows and Mac version work in a similar way, here, I just take the Windows version as a try
Step 1. Install and launch Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
First of all, install and then launch Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer on your computer. Then, the primary window shows up like the picture below. Click "Phone Transfer".
Step 2. Connect your iPod and iPad to computer with USB cables
Connect both of your iPod and iPad to computer with USB cables. Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer will quickly detect and show them in the primary window. At the lower right corner, tick off "Clear data before copy", and music on your iPod will be removed to save iPad music. If you don't want to do it, let it alone.
Note: By clicking "Flip", you can change the places of your iPad and iPod.
Step 3. Move music from iPad to iPod
By default, music, photos, videos, calendar, iMessages and contacts are all checked. To transfer music, you should uncheck contacts, videos and photos. Then, click "Start Transfer". Make sure your iPad and iPod are connected all the time. When the transferring is over, you can click "OK".
- Transfer from iPhone
- Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer Notes from iPhone to Android
- Transfer SMS from iPhone to Android
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Android
- Transfer Large Size Videos and Photos from iPhone X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)
- iPhone to Android Transfer
- Transfer from iPad
- Transfer from iPad to iPod
- Transfer from iPad to Android
- Transfer from iPad to iPad
- Transfer from iPad to Samsung
- Transfer from Other Apple Services