Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.
2 Ways to Transfer Music between iPod and iPhone X/8/8 Plus/7s/7
If you have got a new iPhone, then you must be looking for ways to transfer music from iPod to iPhone. There are lots of iPod devices out there, letting us enjoy our favorite tracks on the go. Now, with the use of iPhones, users wish to learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone to keep their songs handy. In this guide, we will teach you how to transfer songs from iPod to iPhone with and without iTunes. Read on and learn how to transfer music from iPhone to iPod (and vice versa) right away.
Part 1: How to transfer music from iPod to iPhone without iTunes?
With dr.fone – Switch, you can transfer music from iPod to iPhone directly. It provides a one-click solution to directly move your data to new iPhone from another device. Since dr.fone – Switch is compatible with every major Android and iOS device, it can also help you perform a cross-platform transfer. The tool is a part of the dr.fone toolkit and is known for its user-friendly interface and fast processing.
The tool comes with a free trial version and has a desktop application for every major Mac and Windows PC. It is compatible with iOS 11 and all the popular iPod and iPhone generations like iPod Touch, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, and more. To learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone using dr.fone – Switch, follow these steps.
Transfer Music Between iPod and iPhone X/8/7 Without iTunes
- Easy, fast and safe.
- You can transfer music from iPhone to iPod, iPhone to Android, iPod to iPhone, and between various other devices.
- It features an intuitive process and provides a one-click data transfer solution.
- Besides music, you can also move your photos, videos, messages, contacts, and other types of data.
- You can select the type of data you wish to transfer.
- Extensive compatibility with all iOS and Android devices.
1. Download and install dr.fone on your computer. Afterwards, launch the application and select the “Switch” feature from its opening screen. This will launch the interface of dr.fone – Switch.
2. Connect your iPhone and iPod to the system. In no time, it would automatically be detected by the application. You will get an interface like this with each device listed as either source and destination.
3. You can click on the “Flip” button to change their positions. To transfer music from iPhone to iPod, iPhone should be listed as a source while iPod should be the destination device. It should be the opposite if you wish to transfer music from iPod to iPhone.
4. From here, you can also select the type of data you wish to transfer. Simply check on the option of “Music” before clicking the “Start Transfer” button.
5. This will start the process and your selected data files will be moved from the source to the target iOS device. Make sure that both the devices are connected till the process is completed.
6. Once the transfer is finished successfully, you will be notified by the application. Now, you can remove both the devices safely and enjoy your music anytime.
As you can see, you don’t need iTunes to learn how to transfer songs from iPod to iPhone. With the help of dr.fone – Switch, you can easily move your data between different devices directly in no time. Following the same tutorial, you can also learn how to transfer music from iPhone to iPod as well.
Part 2: How to sync iPod music to iPhone with iTunes?
If you wish to learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone directly, dr.fone – Switch would be a perfect tool. Though, there are times when users wish to do the same using iTunes. Needless to say, learning how to transfer songs from iPod to iPhone could be a bit complicated. Additionally, you can’t simply transfer your music the usual way. The songs would be “synced” across multiple devices, which is quite different.
Before you proceed, you should know that you can only sync purchased music across multiple devices. The direct transfer of music (like dr.fone – Switch) is not possible in iTunes. Nevertheless, you can learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone by following these steps:
1. Launch an updated version of iTunes on your system and connect your iPod to it using an authentic cable.
2. Once your iPod is detected, select it from the devices and go to its “Music” tab from the left panel.
3. From here, you need to turn on the option to Sync Music and select the music files (or playlists) you wish to sync. Click on the “Apply” button to implement your changes.
4. Wait for a while as iTunes will automatically sync your iPod music. Alternatively, you can also go to its File > Devices and choose to sync your device or transfer the purchases.
5. Once your iPod music is synced to iTunes, safely eject it and connect your target iPhone.
6. You can follow the same drill to sync iTunes music with iPhone by visiting its Music tab.
7. Furthermore, you can go to its Summary and enable the “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected” option to automate the process.
Now when you know how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone, you can easily manage your songs, playlists, and other media files. Ideally, you can follow the same process to learn how to transfer music from iPhone to iPod as well. With the help of dr.fone – Switch, you can easily move your data files between different devices directly. The tool can also help you switch from one device to another in a few minutes. Go ahead and give it a try to transfer music from iPod to iPhone (or between any other device) right away.
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Sync Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Android to iPhone X
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips