2 Ways to Transfer Music between iPod and iPhone 11/X/8/7
If you have got a new iPhone like iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), then you must be looking for ways to transfer music from iPod to iPhone. There are lots of iPod devices out there, letting us enjoy our favorite tracks on the go. Now, with the use of iPhones, users wish to learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone to keep their songs handy. In this guide, we will teach you how to transfer songs from iPod to iPhone with and without iTunes. Read on and learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone (and vice versa) right away.
Part 1: How to transfer music from iPod to iPhone without iTunes?
With Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, you can transfer music from iPod to iPhone like iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) directly. It provides a one-click solution to directly move your data to a new iPhone from another device. Since Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is compatible with every major Android and iOS device like iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), it can also help you perform a cross-platform transfer. The tool is a part of the Dr.Fone toolkit and is known for its user-friendly interface and fast processing.
The tool comes with a free trial version and has a desktop application for every major Mac and Windows PC. It is compatible with iOS 13 and all the popular iPod and iPhone generations like iPod Touch, iPod Mini, iPod Nano, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), and more. To learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, follow these steps.
Transfer Music Between iPod and iPhone 11/XS/X/8/7 Without iTunes
- Transfer songs from iPod to iPhone easily.
- Support most iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Copy various data from one device to another such as photos, videos, messages, and more.
- 3x faster than other software to transfer music from iPod to iPhone.
1. Install and launch Dr.Fone on your computer. Click the “Phone Transfer” feature from the dashboard.
2. Connect your iPhone and iPod to the system. Your devices would automatically be detected by the Dr.Fone app and will be separated by either source or destination.
3. You can click on the “Flip” button to switch their positions. To transfer music from iPhone to iPod, iPhone should be listed as a source while the iPod should be the destination device. It should be the opposite if you wish to transfer music from iPod to iPhone.
4. Then, you can choose the data you would like to transfer here. Simply check “Music” before clicking the “Start Transfer” button.
5. This will start the process and your selected data files will be moved from the source to the target iOS device. Make sure that both the devices are connected until the process is completed.
6. Once the transfer is finished successfully, you will be notified by the application. Now, you can remove both the devices safely and enjoy your music anytime.
As you can see, you don’t need iTunes to learn how to transfer songs from iPod to iPhone. With the help of Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, you can easily move your data between different devices directly in no time. Following the same tutorial, you can also learn how to transfer music from iPhone to iPod as well.
Part 2: How to sync iPod music to iPhone with iTunes?
If you wish to learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) or an earlier model directly, Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer would be a perfect tool. Though, there are times when users wish to do the same using iTunes. Needless to say, learning how to transfer songs from iPod to iPhone like iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) could be a bit complicated. Additionally, you can’t simply transfer your music the usual way. The songs would be “synced” across multiple devices, which is quite different.
Before you proceed, you should know that you can only sync purchased music across multiple devices. The direct transfer of music (like Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer) is not possible in iTunes. Nevertheless, you can learn how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone by following these steps:
1. Launch an updated version of iTunes on your system and connect your iPod to it using an authentic cable.
2. Once your iPod is detected, select it from the devices and go to its “Music” tab from the left panel.
3. From here, you need to turn on the option to Sync Music and select the music files (or playlists) you wish to sync. Click on the “Apply” button to implement your changes.
4. Wait for a while as iTunes will automatically sync your iPod music. Alternatively, you can also go to its File > Devices and choose to sync your device or transfer the purchases.
5. Once your iPod music is synced to iTunes, safely eject it and connect your target iPhone.
6. You can follow the same drill to sync iTunes music with the iPhone by visiting its Music tab.
7. Furthermore, you can go to its Summary and enable the “Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected” option to automate the process.
Now when you know how to transfer music from iPod to iPhone like iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max), you can easily manage your songs, playlists, and other media files. Ideally, you can follow the same process to learn how to transfer music from iPhone to iPod as well. With the help of Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, you can easily move your data files between different devices directly. The tool can also help you switch from one device to another in a few minutes. Go ahead and give it a try to transfer music from iPod to iPhone (or between any other device) right away.
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips