How to Transfer Music from Android to iPod
Is there any way I can transfer music from my LGE Nexus 5 to my iPod touch 5?
The iPod is a good music player, on which you can enjoy music whenever and wherever possible. If you have a bunch of songs on your Android phone or table, you may want to transfer to the iPod. However, unlike Android device, you can't directly transfer music to iPod without the help of a program, like iTunes. If you are looking for ways to copy music from Android to iPod, now stop here. Here is a useful Android to iPod transfer tool, that is, dr.fone - Phone Transfer. It gives you the transfer all music on your Android device to iPod(newly supported iOS9) with 1 click.
How to transfer music from Android to iPod
dr.fone - Phone Transfer is a great data transfer tool which can enable you to easily transfer music from Android to iPod. Apart from this, dr.fone - Phone Transfer is fully compatible with thousands of Android devices and many iPods. And also, the program also support many kinds of data type, not just music. As for the detail features of dr.fone - Phone Transfer, you can check the box below:
Transfer music from Android to iPod in 3 steps!
- Transfer music, contacts, photos, SMS and videos from Android to iPod safely and easily.
- Support 3000+ phones running Android, Nokia (Symbian) and iOS.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e iOS to Android.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Support iOS 11/10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
Steps to transfer music from Android to iPod by dr.fone - Phone Transfer
As mentioned above, dr.fone - Phone Transfer can easily transfer music from Android to iPod. So the part below is the process of transferring music from the Android device to iPod. Lets' go and check it out!
Step 1. Install and run this Android to iPod transfer tool
The first thing you should do is to install and run this tool on your computer. Then, the primary window shows up on your computer screen. Go to the "Phone Transfer" mode.
Step 2. Connect your iPod and Android device to the computer
Next, connect both of your Android device and iPod to the computer by the USB cables. This tool will detect the devices instantly. After that, you'll see the Android device is shown on the left, and the iPod shows up on the right.
By clicking "Flip", you're able to change the places of the two devices. If you want to remove the music on your iPod to make room for the songs on your Android device, you can tick off "Clear data before copy.
Step 3. Move music from Android to iPod
As you see the picture in step 2, music, contacts, calendar, text messages, videos and photos are checked and can be moved. If you just intend to move music, you should uncheck contacts, videos, calendar, text messages and photos.
Now, everything is ready. Lets' make the transfer by clicking "Start Transfer". In the process, don't disconnect your Android device or iPod. When all music on Android are transferred to the iPod, you ought to click "OK" to end it.
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
- Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
- Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- LG Transfer