How to Transfer Music from Android to iPod
Is there any way I can transfer music from my LGE Nexus 5 to my iPod touch 5?
The iPod is a good music player, on which you can enjoy music whenever and wherever possible. If you have a bunch of songs on your Android phone or table, you may want to transfer to the iPod. However, unlike Android device, you can't directly transfer music to iPod without the help of a program, like iTunes. If you are looking for ways to copy music from Android to iPod, now stop here. Here is a useful Android to iPod transfer tool, that is, Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer. It gives you the transfer all music on your Android device to iPod(newly supported iOS9) with 1 click.
How to transfer music from Android to iPod
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is a great data transfer tool which can enable you to easily transfer music from Android to iPod. Apart from this, Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is fully compatible with thousands of Android devices and many iPods. And also, the program also support many kinds of data type, not just music. As for the detail features of Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, you can check the box below:
Transfer music from Android to iPod in 3 steps!
- Transfer music, contacts, photos, SMS and videos from Android to iPod safely and easily.
- Support 3000+ phones running Android, Nokia (Symbian) and iOS.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e iOS to Android.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Support iOS 11/10/9/8/7/6/5.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.12
Steps to transfer music from Android to iPod by Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
As mentioned above, Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer can easily transfer music from Android to iPod. So the part below is the process of transferring music from the Android device to iPod. Lets' go and check it out!
Step 1. Install and run this Android to iPod transfer tool
The first thing you should do is to install and run this tool on your computer. Then, the primary window shows up on your computer screen. Go to the "Phone Transfer" mode.
Step 2. Connect your iPod and Android device to the computer
Next, connect both of your Android device and iPod to the computer by the USB cables. This tool will detect the devices instantly. After that, you'll see the Android device is shown on the left, and the iPod shows up on the right.
By clicking "Flip", you're able to change the places of the two devices. If you want to remove the music on your iPod to make room for the songs on your Android device, you can tick off "Clear data before copy.
Step 3. Move music from Android to iPod
As you see the picture in step 2, music, contacts, calendar, text messages, videos and photos are checked and can be moved. If you just intend to move music, you should uncheck contacts, videos, calendar, text messages and photos.
Now, everything is ready. Lets' make the transfer by clicking "Start Transfer". In the process, don't disconnect your Android device or iPod. When all music on Android are transferred to the iPod, you ought to click "OK" to end it.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Android to Android
- 1. Transfer Files to Android
- 2. Transfer Pictures to Android
- 3. Transfer Contacts to Android
- 4. Data Transfer Apps to Switch Phone
- 5. Transfer Data to Android
- 6. Transfer Text Messages to Android
- 7. Transfer Music to Android
- 8. Transfer Contacts Using Bluetooth
- 9. Transfer Photos to New Android
- 10. Transfer Apps to Another Android
- 11.Migrate Data to New Android
- Android to iPad/iPod
- Android to iPhone
- 1. Transfer Files to iPhone 13
- 2. Transfer Contacts to iPhone 13
- 3. Transfer Music to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- 5. Android to iPhone Transfer Apps
- 6. Transfer Text Messages to iPhone
- 7. Transfer Photos to iPhone
- 8. Transfer Messages to iPhone 13
- 9. Transfer Contacts to iPhone XS/11
- 10. Transfer Messages to iPhone 12
- 11.Facetime for Android and iPhone
- Contacts Transfer
- 1. Sync Contacts to Gmail
- 2. Transfer Contacts from Outlook
- 3. Transfer Contacts to Outlook
- 4. Import Contacts from Excel
- 5. Export CSV Contacts for Android
- 6. Import Contacts to Android
- 7. Export Contacts to Android Phones
- 8. Merge Contacts in Phones
- iOS to Android
- 1. Transfer Files from iPad
- 2. Move Custom Ringtones from iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from iPhone
- 4. Transfer Music from iPhone
- 5. Transfer Contacts from iPhone
- WhatsApp Transfer
- 1. Transfer WhatsApp from Android
- 2. Transfer Whatsapp Messages
- 3. Transfer WhatsApp Messages to PC
- 4. Transfer Messages to Android
- 5. Transfer WhatsApp Data to Android
- Transfer Tips
- 1. Android USB File Transfer Software
- 2. Android Apps to Transfer Files
- 3. Android Sync Managers
- 4. Android File Transfer Apps
- 5. Fix Transfer Files Not Working
- 6. Simplify Android File Transfer
- 7. Transfer Photos to USB
- 8. Transfer Data to BlackBerry
- 9. Transfer Data From ZTE
- 10. Transfer Data From Windows phone
- 11.Clone Phone and Copy Data