Comprehensive Guide to Fixing iPhone Error 35 via Efficient Software
While logging into apps like iTunes, you might see the Error 35 iPhone prompt. This typically stops the utility from opening, and the screen blacks out. Even after multiple attempts and trying Apple support, the device might still show that you must restore first. Unfortunately, this error is common in different iOS iterations and can affect the overall user experience.
If you are facing the same issue, worry not. This post will detail the best tool to fix the iPhone could not be restored error 35 issue, including details on why it occurs. Read ahead to know.
Part 1. About iPhone (iTunes) Error 35
Before delving into the solutions for removing Error 35 iPhone, let us understand what it is.
An unknown error occurred:
This error typically occurs in iPhone devices of varying iOS versions or iTunes. Besides iOS users, some macOS users may also notice this issue, which is typically visible when users try to upgrade their software and check the status. It implies that missing information blocked the correct configuration steps into the device after the upgrade.
Reasons behind error code 35:
The error 35 iPhone is mainly a result of certain hardware configuration uses, typically available in three situations- using iTunes/iPhone, SSL connection, or iPad error. The following are some of the most common reasons you should verify the extent of the issue.
- Connection issue with iTunes- Wrong login attempt into iTunes can potentially cause the Apple iPhone unknown error 3503, especially after an upgradation. You can quit the software if it is open and try again to check.
- Third-party security software is blocking the process- Some antivirus and security software users download into iPhones can block certain functions or configurations. Error 35 can appear at this point.
- Outdated software- The iPhone couldn't be restored error 35 can occur after users make modifications to their older installed, like upgrading iOS 7 to iOS 12 or updating the outdated iTunes software.
- Unreliable connection- Users that are operating their system with an unreliable or vulnerable network connection, computer system, or USB cable may see this prompt. It is best to check the condition of your network and connected device well.
Part 2. Fix iPhone Error 35 without data loss [No skills required]
After encountering the error 35 iPhone prompt, multiple conventional solutions are available to rectify the error. These include resetting the device, and the network settings, using better USB cables/stable networks, clearing the cache/history/cookies from Safari, updating the iOS, and more. Resetting the full device software is also a normally used solution here.
However, these solutions can cause major loss of data, further software issues, or not even work after trying. At this point, we suggest you choose a software solution with an easy-to-use interface and rich system-fixing properties, like Dr.Fone's System Repair tool for iOS devices.
About the All-in-One iOS Repair Tool: Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS)
In the context of using the best iPhone error 35 solution, Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS) is a capable software. It is useful for fixing maximum system-based problems in iPhone devices, iPads, and even iPod Touch.
You can use this software to update your iOS system or software with simple steps or further complications. Expect zero data loss while trying this software in all iOS versions, including the latest iPhone 14 series/iOS 16.
Best Features of Dr.Fone - System Repair to Look Out For:
- It Fixes 150+ system errors like the iPhone error 35, iPhone error 9, iPhone not turning on, the white Apple logo on display, and more.
- Beginner-friendly UI with simple steps for most recovery and system fixing processes.
- Expect zero data loss while using this software to fix system crashes, stuck screens, and getting pulled out while trying to access apps.
- Deep scanning functionality to find and repair system issues with Advanced Mode.
How Fix iPhone Error 35 Easily?
The following situations are some examples oferror 35 iPhone that Dr.Fone- System Repair (iOS) can fix:
- White screen of death
- Recovery mode is stuck
- Black screen
- Frozen iPhone
Fix iPhone Error 35 without Data Loss:
The following are the main steps to rectify the iPhone could not be restored error 35 issue.
Step 1: Launch the software
The first step to fixing the issue is to download and install the Dr.Fone - System Repair software on your desktop device. Then, launch it following the listed steps and open it. Click on the System Repair tab.
Step 2: Choose the smartphone type
Next, you must specify which smartphone model or type you use the software on. Here, tap on the iOS tab.
Step 3: Choose the type of function
Next, the software will open into another screen with iOS system functions you can use, like Beta, Anti-Recovery Repair, and other features. Choose the iOS Repair option.
Step 4: Choose the issue
The iOS version of Dr.Fone - System Repair software helps fix multiple issues. Choose the ones you are facing with the error 35 iPhone problem like iPhone won't restore. To start the process, tap Repair Now.
Step 5: Choose the Repair mode
On the next screen, you have to choose the repair mode that the technology of this software supports. You should click on the Standard Repair option to avoid data loss and fix the iPhone error 35.
Step 6: Setup For Recovery Mode
For the process to work efficiently, you must put your iPhone into Recovery Mode. Before activating the process, you must use a stable USB cable to connect your iPhone to the computer device on which you are running the Dr.Fone - System Repair software. Add the password to access and choose the Trust choice when it comes up in a pop-up prompt. If this is successful, you can press the "Enter Recovery Mode" option. Conversely, if the device you use is not acting properly or is unresponsive, click on Guide to Recovery Mode instead.
Step 7: Activate Recovery Mode
As per your model type, follow the instructions on your phone and put it into Recovery Mode.
The platform will automatically detect and process when you enable the Recovery Mode on your device.
Step 8: Select and install Compatible iOS Firmware
On the next screen, the options for iOS firmware will appear. Browse through the choice and install the suitable one into your iOS device by clicking the Download button.
Following this, the iOS firmware will continue downloading into your device. You can check the status of the downloading process through the progress bar.
After the download process completes, the platform will verify it fully. Then, it will continue the installation process across your iOS device.
Step 9: Start the Repair process
After the program verifies the installed iOS firmware, you should tap the "Repair Now" button at the bottom of the screen.
You can check how the repair process is going on in your device through the progress bar next.
Step 10: Complete the process
When the repair is complete, the prompt will appear on your screen. Press the Done button to finish the full process.
Yes, error 35 on iPhone devices can occur due to incorrect upgrades, outdated software, or bad connection. However, with a comprehensive tool like Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS), fixing the error is smoother and all-inclusive. Not only is it very simple to use for beginners, but it also assures no data loss during the process.
Of course, trying it out yourself on your iPhone will give you a better idea of how it works. So, it would be best to do that when such an error occurs.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPhone Hardware Problems
- iPhone Home Button Problems
- iPhone Keyboard Problems
- iPhone Headphone Problems
- iPhone Touch ID Not Working
- iPhone Overheating
- iPhone Flashlight Not Working
- iPhone Silent Switch Not Working
- iPhone Sim Not Supported
- iPhone Software Problems
- iPhone Passcode Not Working
- Google Maps Not Working
- iPhone Screenshot Not Working
- iPhone Vibrate Not Working
- Apps Disappeared From iPhone
- iPhone Emergency Alerts Not Working
- iPhone Battery Percentage Not Showing
- iPhone App Not Updating
- Google Calendar not Syncing
- Health App Not Tracking Steps
- iPhone Auto Lock Not Working
- iPhone Battery Problems
- iPhone Media Problems
- iPhone Echo Problem
- iPhone Camera Black
- iPhone Won't Play Music
- iOS Video Bug
- iPhone Calling Problem
- iPhone Ringer Problem
- iPhone Camera Problem
- iPhone Front Camera Problem
- iPhone Not Ringing
- iPhone Not Sound
- iPhone Mail Problems
- Reset Voicemail Password
- iPhone Email Problems
- iPhone Email Disappeared
- iPhone Voicemail Not Working
- iPhone Voicemail Won't Play
- iPhone Can't get Mail connection
- Gmail Not Working
- Yahoo Mail Not Working
- iPhone Update Problems
- iPhone Stuck at the Apple Logo
- Software Update Failed
- iPhone Verifying Update
- Software Update Server Couldn't Be Contacted
- iOS update Problem
- iPhone Won't Update
- iPhone Connection/Network Problems