TinyUmbrella Fix Recovery: How to Exit Recovery mode on iPhone and iPad
- Part 1: What is Fix Recovery in TinyUmbrella?
- Part 2: How to use Fix Recovery in TinyUmbrella
- Part 3: Better Alternative: Fix Recovery with Dr.Fone
Part 1: What is Fix Recovery in TinyUmbrella?
TinyUmbrella is a hybrid of two solution tools developed by semaphore: Umbrella (save SHSH file of any iDevice so that users can downgrade to or restore an older firmware) and TinyTSS (a local server used to playback saved SHSH file during an iTunes restore). To install the software, you will need Java and iTunes---Windows-run computers will need the 32-bit version of Java no matter the OS architecture.
Fix recovery in TinyUmbrella is able to pull your iPhone or iPad out of recovery mode without deleting any data or settings. It works well for iPod Touch too.
Advantages of TinyUmbrella
Disadvantages of TinyUmbrella
Part 2: How to use Fix Recovery in TinyUmbrella
It is easy to get iPhone exit recovery mode with TinyUmbrella. Here is how:
Using a USB cable, connect your iPhone to your computer while it is in recovery mode.
Open the program and wait for it to detect your iPhone. Once it does, the program will enable the Exit Recovery button.
Click the Exit Recovery button that will instantly get your iPhone out of the Recovery Mode loop.
Part 3: Better Alternative: Fix Recovery with Dr.Fone
An alternative to TinyUmbrella is Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS) ---a dynamic iOS and Android recovery software. It is able to do so many things from fixing software-related issues to retrieving lost data directly from your iPhone or an iTunes backup file. Considering the suite of solutions it provides and the amount you need to pay for a full version, it is a real steal!
3 steps to fix iOS issue like white screen on iPhone/iPad/iPod with no data loss!!
- Fix with various iOS system issues like recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- Only fix your iOS to normal, no data loss at all.
- Works for all iOS devices. Compatible with the latest iOS 13.
- Run Dr.Fone application and click on System Repair.
- Choose "Standard Mode" or "Advanced Mode" to continue.
- You will need to download the correct firmware for your device. If you are unsure, do not worry. The software will suggest the latest firmware available for your device. Once you are happy with your selection, click the Start button. The firmware will be downloaded and installed in your device automatically. The download process may take some time.
- After the download is complete, click on "Fix Now" button and the software will start automatically fix your iOS to fix the recovery mode loop.
- Once it is done with fixing the insides of your device, it will alert you that your device will be restarted in normal mode. This should take around 10 minutes.
Both TinyUmbrella and Wondershare Dr.Fone are high-quality software developed by two excellent developers. Both performs the necessary function effectively and without a hitch. The only difference is that what TinyUmbrella lacks in terms of the number of functions, it makes up in the simplicity of its interface. Wondershare Dr.Fone, on the other hand, has a wide range of functions that it can get a bit confusing as to which one would be the best to solve your problem. It really depends on your preferences or needs---go for TinyUmbrella if you want something minimalistic and fast, or go with Dr.Fone if you are looking for a one-stop solution for your smartphone woes.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Errors 0 ... 100
- 1. iPhone Error 6
- 2. iPhone/iTunes Error 9
- 3. iPhone Error 10
- 4. iPhone/iTunes Error 21
- 5. iPhone Error 35
- 6. iTunes Error 40 on iPhone/iPad
- 7. iPhone Error 47
- 8. iPhone Error 69
- 9. iPhone Error 75
- 10. iPhone Error 78
- Errors 1xxx
- 1. iPhone Error 1009
- 2. iPhone Error 1015
- 3. iPhone/iTunes Error 1100
- 4. iPhone Error 1110
- 5. iPhone Error 1667
- Errors 2xxx
- Errors 3xxx
- 1. iTunes Error 3004
- 2. iTunes Error 3014
- 3. iTunes/iPhone Error 3194
- 4. iPhone Error 3503
- 5. iPhone/iTunes Error 3600
- Errors 4xxx
- Other iPhone Errors
- 1. iPhone Error 7005
- 2. iPhone/iTunes Error 9006
- 3. iPhone Error 0xe8000015
- 4. iPhone Cellular Update Failed Error
- 5. iPhone Activation Error
- 6. iPhone SSL Error
- Other iPhone Issues