iPhone Stuck on Loading Screen? Here's The Real Fix!
Too many times, the iPhone stuck on the loading screen and doesn’t yield the desired results. Mostly, after resetting the device or restarting it, the iPhone X or iPhone XS stuck on the loading screen and doesn’t proceed even after a few minutes. A while back, when my iPhone is stuck on the loading screen, I did some research to figure things out. After resolving the iPhone loading screen problem, I decided to share my knowledge with you all. Read on and learn how to fix iPhone stuck on loading screen right away.
Part 1: Reasons for iPhone stuck on the loading screen
There could be numerous reasons for iPhone stuck on the loading screen. Not just iPhone XS/X, it can be applied to other iPhone generations as well.
- Mostly, the iPhone loading screen gets stuck when the device is upgraded to an unstable iOS version.
- If you have restored your device, then chances are you might face this issue.
- Sometimes, this happens when too many applications are opened at once, which freezes the device.
- This might sound surprising, but sometimes even a hardware issue with the device can cause this problem.
- My iPhone is stuck on the loading screen as it was attacked by malware. This same could have happened to your device as well.
- Additionally, a factory reset or the conflict in some booting settings can also lead to this issue.
No matter what the situation is, you can fix the iPhone stuck on the loading screen by following these handpicked suggestions.
Part 2: Fix iPhone stuck on loading screen without data loss
If your iPhone loading screen is not moving, then chances are that your phone has been frozen. Don’t worry – it can easily be fixed by taking the assistance of a dedicated tool like Dr.Fone - System Repair. Compatible with all the major iOS versions and devices, it has a desktop application for Windows and Mac. The tool can be used to fix almost every kind of issue related to the device.
Fix iPhone Stuck on Loading Screen Without Data Loss.
- Only fix your iOS to normal, no data loss at all.
- Fix various iOS system issues stuck in recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- Fixes other iPhone error and iTunes errors, such as iTunes error 4013, error 14, iTunes error 27,iTunes error 9, and more.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 13.
For instance, it can resolve problems as the iPhone stuck on the loading screen, red screen of death, unresponsive device, and more. It is a user-friendly tool, which is known to produce highly effective results. Whenever my iPhone is stuck on the loading screen, I follow these steps:
1. Download Dr.Fone - System Repair on your Mac or PC. Launch it and click on the option of “System Repair”.
2. At the same time, you can just connect your phone to your system. Click on the “Standard Mode” option to move to the next step.
If your phone is not detected, please put your phone in the DFU mode. You can also view these instructions to do it. For iPhone XS/X and later generations, press the Power and the Volume Down button simultaneously for 10 seconds. Keep holding the Home button and let go of the Power button.
For iPhone 6s and older generation devices, the Power and Home button should be held at the same time. Later, you can let go of the Power button while holding the Home button.
3. As soon your iPhone will enter the DFU mode, Dr.Fone will detect it and display the following window. Here, you need to provide some vital detail related to your device.
4. Click on the “Download” button to get the related firmware update for your device. Simply wait for a while as the application will download the file. Make sure that your device is connected to the system and that you have a stable internet connection.
5. Once the download is finished, you will get the following screen. Now, you can just resolve the iPhone stuck on the loading screen by clicking on the “Fix Now” button.
6. That’s it! In no time, the iPhone loading screen will be resolved and your phone would be restarted in the normal mode.
In the end, you will get a window like this. Now, you can just disconnect your device safely from the system.
Part 3: Force restart your iPhone
There are times when the simplest of techniques can fix a major problem related to our iOS devices. For instance, by simply force restarting the iPhone, you can overcome the iPhone XS/X stuck on the loading screen situation.
iPhone XS/X and later generations
Simply hold the Power and the Volume Down button at the same time. Keep pressing both the buttons for another 10-15 seconds until your device would be restarted in the normal mode.
iPhone 6s and older generations
For older generation devices, you need to hold the Power and the Home button at the same time. Ideally, after pressing the buttons for another 10 seconds, your device would be restarted. Let go of them once the Apple logo would appear on the screen.
Part 4: Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode
If none of the above solutions would seem to fix the iPhone loading screen issue, then you can also choose to restore the device in recovery mode. In this way, your device will be restored entirely. Needless to say, the saved content and settings would be lost as well.
iPhone XS/X and later generations
1. Launch an updated version of iTunes on your system and connect one end of the cable to it.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down button on the device for a few seconds.
3. While still holding the button, connect the device to the other end of the cable.
4. Let go of the button as the iTunes symbol would appear on the screen.
iPhone 6s and earlier generations
1. Start by launching an updated version of iTunes on the screen.
2. Instead of the Volume Down, long-press the Home button.
3. Connect your device to the cable. Make sure its other end is already connected to the system.
4. As the iTunes logo would appear on the screen, you can let go of the Home button.
After putting the device in the recovery mode, iTunes will automatically detect it. It will display a prompt similar to this. You can simply agree with it and let iTunes restore your device entirely. This will fix iPhone XS/X stuck on the loading screen and restart the device in a normal mode.
That’s it! By following these easy steps, you would be able to fix the iPhone stuck on the loading screen problem. Whenever my iPhone is stuck on the loading screen, I take the assistance of Dr.Fone Repair to fix it. An excellent tool, it will certainly come handy to you on different occasions as well, helping you fix any iOS-related issue in no time.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPhone Stuck
- 1. iPhone Stuck on Connect to iTunes
- 2. iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode
- 3. iPhone Stuck On Verifying Update
- 4. iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- 5. iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
- 6. Get iPhone Out of Recovery Mode
- 7. iPhone Apps Stuck on Waiting
- 8. iPhone Stuck in Restore Mode
- 9. iPhone Stuck in DFU Mode
- 10. iPhone Stuck on Loading Screen
- 11. iPhone Power Button Stuck
- 12. iPhone Volume Button Stuck
- 13. iPhone Stuck On Charging Mode
- 14. iPhone Stuck on Searching
- 15. iPhone Screen Has Blue Lines
- 16. iTunes Is Currently Downloading Software for iPhone
- 17. Checking for Update Stuck
- 18. Apple Watch Stuck on Apple Logo