Full Guide to Fix iPhone Activation Error After iOS 14 Update
- Part 1: Possible reasons for iPhone Activation Error
- Part 2: 5 Common Solutions to Fix iPhone Activation Error
- Part 3: Fix iPhone Activation Error with Dr.Fone - System Repair
For the past few years, the world has seen an impressive increase in the number of people using a smartphone. Along with Samsung, Oppo, Nokia, etc, iPhone is definitely one of the most best-selling products that are madly desired by many avid fans of IT.
iPhone is the smartphone line of Apple company, and it has a reputation for the premium quality as well as professional design. An iPhone prides itself on having numerous excellent features that are capable of satisfying almost customers.
Meanwhile, the iPhone still contains some drawbacks that a minority of users with little experience may find annoying. One of the most frequent problems is the inability to activate your iPhone.
In this article, we will provide you with a detailed and informative description of everything you need to know about iPhone inactivation errors, especially after iOS 14 updates, including its causes as well as solutions.
In reality, iPhone activation errors usually strike due to these causes.
· The activation service is overload and it is unavailable at the moment you request.
· Your current SIM card malfunctions or you haven't put your SIM card into your iPhone.
· After you reset your iPhone, there will be slight changes in the default settings, which mislead the iPhone and prevent it from activating.
One thing in common is that whenever your iPhone isn't able to activate, there will be a message on the screen to inform you.
· Wait for some minutes.
Your iPhone's inability to activate is sometimes owing to the fact that the activation service of Apple is too busy to reply to your request. In that situation, it's recommended that you be patient. After a while, try again and you may find it's successful this time.
First of all, check if you have already put a SIM card into your iPhone. Then check to see if your iPhone has already been unlocked. You must be sure that your SIM card currently matches with the iPhone and you have it unlocked before, in order for the system to activate.
· Check your Wifi connection.
As the activation must be done provided that there is a Wifi network, it is like to be the reason why you can't activate your iPhone. Make sure your iPhone has already been connected to a Wifi network. After that, ensure that your online settings don't block any of Apple website address.
· Restart your iPhone.
One of the easiest ways you should try is to restart your computer. It may help get rid of unwanted bugs or malware, and it also reconnects the Wifi as well as other features related to activation errors.
· Contact to Apple Support
If you have tried all the previous steps and you still fail, you had better contact Apple Support or any Apple Store near where you live. They will instantly check your device and give you the instructions, or fix your iPhone is there is something wrong.
If you are still unable to fix iPhone activation error after trying the above solutions, why not try Dr.Fone - System Repair? A recovery software that is capable of fixing an iOS device back to its normal state is what you need in this case. Then you really should have a look at Dr.Fone. It is well known for both efficiency as well as friendly - use interface. This excellent and versatile tool has helped uncounted customers to solve all the problems they had with their electrical devices. And now you will be the next one!
3 ways to recover contacts from iPhone 11/X/8/7/6
- Fix with various iOS system issues like recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- Only fix your iOS to normal, no data loss at all.
- Supports iPhone 11, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, and iPhone 6 and the latest iOS version fully!
- Work for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Step 1: Download and install Dr.Fone on your computer.
Step 2: Run Dr.Fone and choose System Repair from the main window.
Step 3: Connect your iPhone to the computer using a lightning cable and select "Standard Mode".
Step 4: In the Identify your device option, Dr.Fone program will detect the device model automatically for you. The information will be used in terms of downloading the latest version of the iOS of your device. Be patient during the downloading process.
Step 5: The final step is the only thing left. The program will start to fix the problems and you will be ready to get your iPhone back to normal state in less than 10 minutes. After that, you will totally be able to activate your iPhone without any difficulty.
- iPhone Hardware Problems
- iPhone Home Button Problems
- iPhone Keyboard Problems
- iPhone Headphone Problems
- iPhone Touch ID Not Working
- iPhone Overheating
- iPhone Flashlight Not Working
- iPhone Silent Switch Not Working
- iPhone Software Problems
- Quick Start Not Working
- Google Maps Not Working
- iPhone Screenshot Not Working
- iPhone Vibrate Not Working
- iPhone Battery Problems
- iPhone Media Problems
- iPhone Echo Problem
- iPhone Camera Black
- iPhone Won't Play Music
- iOS Video Bug
- iPhone Calling Problem
- iPhone Ringer Problem
- iPhone Camera Problem
- iPhone Front Camera Problem
- iPhone Not Ringing
- iPhone Not Sound
- iPhone Mail Problems
- Reset Voicemail Password
- iPhone Email Problems
- iPhone Voicemail Not Working
- iPhone Voicemail Won't Play
- iPhone Can't get Mail connection
- Gmail Not Working
- Yahoo Mail Not Working
- iPhone Update Problems
- iPhone Stuck at the Apple Logo
- Software Update Failed
- iPhone Verifying Update
- Software Update Server Couldn't Be Contacted
- iOS update Problem
- iPhone Connection/Network Problems