7 Ways to Fix Google Calendar Not Syncing with iPhone
The iPhone comes with a lot of features. It provides you easy access to modern technology. It also lets you sync valuable data from various reliable sources. One of them is syncing your Google calendar with your iPhone.
But in many cases, Google calendar does not sync with the iPhone. In this case, a user is not able to match the schedule. If you are facing the same issue, all you need is this guide on fixing Google calendar not syncing with iPhone.
- Why is my Google Calendar not syncing on my iPhone?
- Solution 1: Check the network connection
- Solution 2: Enable the Google Calendar in iPhone Calendar
- Solution 3: Enable Calendar Sync by going to Settings
- Solution 4: Set Google Calendar as the Default Calendar
- Solution 5: Re-Add your Google Account to your iPhone after deleting the current
- Solution 6: Fetch Data from your Google Account
- Solution 7: Check your system problem with Dr.Fone - System Repair
- Bonus: How do I sync my iPhone calendar with Google Calendar?
Why is my Google Calendar not syncing on my iPhone?
Well, there are many reasons for Google calendar not showing up on iPhone.
- There is an issue with the Internet connection.
- Google calendar is disabled on the iPhone.
- Google calendar is disabled in the iOS calendar app.
- Improper Sync settings.
- Fetch settings of Gmail on iPhone are incorrect.
- There is a problem with the Google account.
- The official Google calendar iOS app is not in use, or there is an issue with the app.
Solution 1: Check the network connection
For proper synchronization, the internet requires it to work properly. This is so because the iOS calendar app requires a stable connection. In this case, if the iPhone calendar is not syncing with Google, you must check the network connection. If it is working properly check whether mobile data is allowed for the calendar app. For this
Step 1: Go to “Settings” and select “Mobile Data” followed by “calendar”.
Step 2: If the calendar is disabled, enable it.
Solution 2: Enable the Google Calendar in iPhone Calendar
The iOS calendar app is capable of handling many calendars. This means it can easily handle calendars from the various online accounts you are using on your iPhone. So if your Google calendar is not syncing with the iPhone calendar, you are required to make sure that it is enabled in the app. You can easily do this by
Step 1: Open the Calendar app on your iPhone and tap on “Calendars”.
Step 2: Tick all options under Gmail, and you are done.
Solution 3: Enable Calendar Sync by going to Settings
The iPhone offers you the flexibility to select what you like to sync from your Google account. So, if your iPhone calendar is not syncing with Google, you are required to check whether the syncing is enabled or not.
Step 1: Go to the “Settings” on your iPhone and tap on “Passwords & Accounts”.
Step 2: Now, select the Gmail account.
Step 3: You will see the list of various Google services that can be synced or are synced to your iPhone. You have to see the toggle next to “Calendars”. If it is already ON, you are good to go but if it is not, turn it ON.
Solution 4: Set Google Calendar as the Default Calendar
One fixes to Google calendar not showing up on iPhone is, setting Google calendars as the default calendar. This solution has worked for some users when nothing seems to work.
Step 1: Tap on “Calendar” by going to “Settings”.
Step 2: Now tap on “Default Calendar”. It will take a few seconds to show Gmail. Once it is displayed, tap on it, and it will be set as a default Calendar.
Solution 5: Re-Add your Google Account to your iPhone after deleting the current
Apple calendar not syncing with Google calendar is a common issue that sometimes occurs for apparent reasons. In this case, one of the best possible fixes is to remove your Google account from your iPhone and then re-adding it. This action will fix the bugs and help you sync the Google calendar with the iPhone calendar.
Step 1: Go to “Settings” on your iPhone and tap on “Passwords & Accounts”.
Step 2: Select your Gmail account from the given list.
Step 3: Now click on “Delete Account”
Step 4: A pop-up will appear asking you for permission. Click on “Delete from My iPhone”.
Step 5: Once the account is deleted, go back to the “Passwords & Accounts” section and select “Add Account”. Now select Google from the list.
Now all you have to do is enter your Google login details and continue.
Solution 6: Fetch Data from your Google Account
Google calendar reminders not showing on iPhone is a common issue when the syncing doesn’t work properly. In this case, you can easily fix the issue by simply switching from one option to another. Yes, it’s about fetching.
Step 1: Go to “Settings” on your iPhone and select “Passwords & Accounts”.
Step 2: Select “Fetch New Data” from the given options. Now select your Gmail account and tap on the “Fetch”.
Solution 7: Check your system problem with Dr.Fone - System Repair
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo without Data Loss.
- Only fix your iOS to normal, no data loss at all.
- Fix various iOS system issues stuck in recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- Fixes other iPhone errors and iTunes errors, such as iTunes error 4013, error 14, iTunes error 27,iTunes error 9, and more.
- Works for all models of iPhone (iPhone 13 included), iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS version.
You can easily fix the iPhone calendar not syncing with the Google issue by taking Dr.Fone's help - System Repair (iOS). The thing is, sometimes the iPhone starts to malfunction. In this case, iTunes is the general fix. But you can lose your data if you don’t have a backup. So Dr.Fone -System Repair (OS) is the best solution to go with. It lets you fix various iOS issues without data loss within less than 10 minutes at home itself.
Step 1: Launch Dr.Fone
Launch Dr. Fone - System Repair (iOS) on the system and select “System Repair” from the given options.
Step 2: Select Mode
Now you have to connect your iPhone to your computer with the help of a lightning cable and select “Standard Mode” from the given options.
Your device will be detected automatically. Once detected, all available iOS system versions will be displayed. Select the one and click on “Start” to continue.
The firmware will begin to download. This process will take some time. Make sure you are connected to a stable internet connection.
Once the download is completed, the process of verification will begin.
Step 3: Fix the Issue
Once the verification is completed, a new screen will appear before you. Select “Fix Now” to begin the process of repairing.
It will take some minutes to fix the issue. Once your device is repaired successfully, the problem of syncing will be fixed.
Note: You can also go with the “Advanced Mode” if you aren't able to find the particular model or are unable to fix the issue. But Advanced Mode will cause data loss.
Bonus: How do I sync my iPhone calendar with Google Calendar?
The iOS operating system from Apple supports connections to Google Accounts. You can easily sync your iPhone and Google calendars by following some simple steps.
Step 1: Open “Settings” and select “Password & Accounts”. Now select “Add Account” from the given options and select your Google Account.
Step 2: Once the account is added, select “Next,” and you will see various options. Enable the “Calendar” option and tap on save. Now you have to wait for your calendar to sync with your iPhone. This process will take several minutes.
Step 3: Now open the “Calendar” app and go to the bottom. Now select “Calendars”. It will display the list of all calendars. It includes your private, shared and public calendars that are linked to your Google account. Select the one that you want to make appear and click on “Done”.
Many users often face the issue of Google Calendar not syncing with iPhone. If you are one of them all you need is to go through this guide. The solutions presented in this guide are tested and trusted solutions. This will let you fix the issue without paying a visit to the service center. You can easily fix the issue within minutes and that too at your home.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPhone Hardware Problems
- iPhone Home Button Problems
- iPhone Keyboard Problems
- iPhone Headphone Problems
- iPhone Touch ID Not Working
- iPhone Overheating
- iPhone Flashlight Not Working
- iPhone Silent Switch Not Working
- iPhone Sim Not Supported
- iPhone Software Problems
- iPhone Passcode Not Working
- Google Maps Not Working
- iPhone Screenshot Not Working
- iPhone Vibrate Not Working
- Apps Disappeared From iPhone
- iPhone Emergency Alerts Not Working
- iPhone Battery Percentage Not Showing
- iPhone App Not Updating
- Google Calendar not Syncing
- Health App Not Tracking Steps
- iPhone Auto Lock Not Working
- iPhone Battery Problems
- iPhone Media Problems
- iPhone Echo Problem
- iPhone Camera Black
- iPhone Won't Play Music
- iOS Video Bug
- iPhone Calling Problem
- iPhone Ringer Problem
- iPhone Camera Problem
- iPhone Front Camera Problem
- iPhone Not Ringing
- iPhone Not Sound
- iPhone Mail Problems
- Reset Voicemail Password
- iPhone Email Problems
- iPhone Email Disappeared
- iPhone Voicemail Not Working
- iPhone Voicemail Won't Play
- iPhone Can't get Mail connection
- Gmail Not Working
- Yahoo Mail Not Working
- iPhone Update Problems
- iPhone Stuck at the Apple Logo
- Software Update Failed
- iPhone Verifying Update
- Software Update Server Couldn't Be Contacted
- iOS update Problem
- iPhone Won't Update
- iPhone Connection/Network Problems