How to Transfer Contacts to iPhone 11/X/8/7/6S/6 (Plus)
Today upgrading one's phone has become an integral part of our lives. Every now and then new phone sets are released and people tend to buy the new phone with the latest features. However, on the other hand, they are always worried about their important information stored in the previous phone. If you're planning to buy an iPhone X/11/11 Pro then transfer contacts to iPhone X/11/11 Pro can be a bit tricky for you.
We all know that contacts including both the personal and the professional, are an important part of our day to day activity. Saving thousands of contacts to a new phone can be a real struggle for anybody, it is almost next to impossible. It is also one of the most irritating tasks to do when you're too much occupied with all the work. Well, using the tools which enable you to automatically transfer contacts to iPhone X/11/11 Pro, from your previous phone can be very much helpful and time saver for you.
In this simple article, we have enlisted various methods that can enable any individual to transfer contacts to iPhone X/11/11 Pro in a very simple manner. This will automatically save the contacts to your new phone without doing many efforts.
How to transfer contacts to iPhone X/11/11 Pro
One of the easiest methods to transfer contacts to iPhone X/11/11 Pro is by means of WonderShare MobileTrans Phone clone. Here is how you can use it:
- To transfer contacts to iPhone X/11/11 Pro, first you need to download and launch the MobileTrans Phone clone application.
- After that you can connect both of your devices to the computer to transfer contacts to iPhone X/11/11 Pro.
- Find the "Phone to Phone Transfer" icon on the main interface.
- You simply need to uncheck those and select the "Contacts" only to proceed the transfer.
- Then click Start Transfer and please ensure that both of your devices are connected to the PC till the transfer is completed.
Part 2: How to transfer contacts from old iPhone to iPhone X/11/11 Pro with iCloud
Other than Phone Clone, there are other methods too which can also enable the transfer contacts to iPhone X. iCloud is also frequently used in order to make this transition easy. Here is how you can do this:
- First you need to log-in to iCloud on your previous phone.
- Then go to settings and click on to "iCloud".
- Select "Back up" option and then click on to "Back up now".
- Now take out Sim card from your previous phone and transfer it to your new phone.
- Switch on your new iPhone X/11/11 Pro.
- Press the "Home Screen" once a Hello screen comes on your phone. Turn on the Wi-Fi.
- When the screen with "Apps and Data" comes on, click on "Restore from iCloud backup" and then click on to "Next".
- Login your Apple ID and password on the iCloud
- Choose the backup very carefully by checking the date and time.
- Keep your phone connected to the Wi-Fi until the process is completed.
Part 3: How to transfer contacts from old Android to iPhone X/11/11 Pro with Gmail
If previously you have been using an Android phone and now you're moving on to iPhone, then there is no need of application such as iCloud. Instead, you can also transfer contacts using Gmail too. Here is how you can do it:
- Go to Gmail account. Click on to the Upper left Gmail icon. Click on to "Contacts". If you can see the contacts then it means that your contacts have been backed-up already.
- If contacts haven't backup, then go to settings. Select "Backup and reset".
- Now you'd need to transfer the contacts on iPhone X and for this simply just add Google account to iPhone.
- Once it's done, go to settings, search Contacts and click on to it. Then click on "Contacts" and click on to"Add Account > Google account".
- Start syncing and login your Gmail account. Now the contacts on your iPhone X are synchronized with the Google.
There are multiple ways with which one can transfer the contacts from one phone to another. However, using the standard ways to do so can be very much mainstream, and it is good to try out new things. WonderShare Phone Clone is a relatively new application and it is much simpler then rest of the methods to transfer the data. This Phone to Phone Transfer tool not only allows you to transfer contacts to iPhone X, but other data such as messages, photos, music videos etc.
Once you try the Phone Clone tool you will definitely love this application due to its easiness and user-friendliness.
Transfer Contacts to iPhone X/11/11 Pro in 1 Click!.
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from iPad to new iPhone 8.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/11/11 Pro.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with latest iOS and Android versions.