10 Best Location Changers for Android and iOS in 2023
Nowadays, smartphone users rely on GPS to get from one location to another. Even cab services can't complete a single trip without using maps in this technological age. So GPS has now become an integral part of everyone's lives. When you download certain apps, you'll notice that they request location permission. But most smartphone owners are unaware of the location-changing/spoofing feature they can enable on their devices. Yes, you read that correctly.
You can genuinely spoof your device's location. While spoofing your location, the applications on your mobile phone will believe you are in your selected location when you are actually in a different area. Isn't it incredible? With the top 10 best location changers, you can easily accomplish this.
You can use the GPS location changer app for iPhone and Android devices to assist you. In addition, specific tools will enable you to use a custom location according to your needs. So let's quickly learn about them.
- Top 5 iOS location changers
- 1. Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
- 2. iSpoofer Location Spoofer
- 3. iTools Location changer
- 4. Fake GPS Location Tool
- 5. iTeleporter Location Spoofer
- Top 5 Location Changers for Android
Top 5 iOS location changers
1. Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
iOS system does not contain GPS location spoofing settings, and Apple does not allow GPS spoofer apps in the App Store. Anything you can find in the App Store is not authentic or reliable. There are two viable solutions to changing iPhone GPS on the market:
- Using a computer application.
- Turn to VPN service.
A GPS-focused computer application can spoof your location to almost any chosen place in the world and mimic your movement along a predetermined route. On the other hand, a VPN is solely focused on IP addresses, which means it uses a different IP address to change your location.
Dr.fone software supports both iOS and Android, a one-stop solution to change the location on your phone. There is no need to be concerned about compatibility difficulties as it works flawlessly with location-based apps such as Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Life 360, etc. With it, the location cannot limit enjoyment anymore. Not only can you enjoy AR-based games, but you can also change the GPS coordinates of all the social media apps you are using, such as Instagram and Facebook. Also, the list includes dating apps like Tinder and Grinder.
- With one click, you can transport your GPS coordinates to any location.
- Fake location on social apps like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Spoof locations on dating apps like Tinder and Bumble to meet more friends.
- Both the Android and iOS systems are supported.
Price: $9.95 per month for at least a year. $19.95 per quarter. $59.95 per year.
- Play longer with Dr.Fone without fearing game crashes.
- Change directions in real-time automatically.
- With a single click, import/export GPX files of various paths to save and view.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
- It is not free but provides a free trial.
2. iSpoofer Location Spoofer
The iSpoofer Location Spoofer is one of the most effective iOS location spoofers. By quickly shifting iPhone location data to whatever location you wish, you are no longer barred from enjoying location-based games and accessing content from different locations.
- By tapping on the marks on the map, you may plan and personalize your journeys.
- Once you've picked the play button, you can automatically travel between locations.
- The movement speed can be changed.
Price: $4.95 monthly, $12.95 per quarter.
- Users can load a GPX file.
- Spoofing location on multiple devices at the same time.
- There are three spoofing modes available.
- Some games may not allow you to use it for fake locales.
- It costs a hefty amount.
- You'll need a Developer Image File and iTunes installed on your phone to operate.
3. iTools Location changer
ThinkSky's iTools is a phone GPS location program. It's a desktop app that can let you spoof your iPhone's location. It is compatible with both Windows and macOS. In addition, you don't need any technical knowledge to modify the location as it offers a user-friendly UI.
- Quickly change the GPS location.
- You can control the speed of movement.
- It features a full-screen map.
Price: Bundle sales. There is no set price.
- You get a joystick for easy navigation.
- It doesn't mandate installing iTunes.
- Jailbreaking is not required.
- Set up time is nearly 25 minutes, which is longer than Dr.Fone.
- Not support iPhone 13, 12, and 11, iOS 13 and above.
- It may be hard to use for some new users.
4. Fake GPS Location Tool
You can travel across the world with this Fake GPS Location app. To mock your location, search for a certain address in your app's complete address or merely city, state, country, or famous sites.
- This allows you to take a screenshot of your new location.
- Friendly user interface.
- Move your location automatically.
- Change the location by typing.
- Safety guaranteed.
- The price is not that high starting from 2.99 US dollars.
- The pointer does not allow for precise location selection.
- It is not safe to use for some games, unlike Dr.Fone.
5. iTeleporter Location Spoofer
This is a hardware technique for mocking your iPhone's location. There are several versions of the dongle. Using this location spoofer, you can easily enjoy games and social media without any worry.
- The location spoofer is simple to use and works with most iPhone models.
- Enter the location's name or coordinates into the program to fake your location.
- Setting up a path and replicating the device's movement is also an option.
Price: $228 for each dongle.
- A user-friendly application allows easy spoofing of device location.
- It Supports changing location on some social and dating apps.
- Comes with a dongle.
- The use of steps is not easy.
Top 5 Location Changers for Android
1. GPS Emulator
A simple way to modify your Android device's location so you can use it for dating apps and services to meet more people! After installing the app, choose a place to use as your device's default location.
- It offers three types of maps: normal, satellite, and terrain.
- Helping change location and altitude easily.
- Strong map search engine.
- Useful for playing AR games.
- Free to use.
- Reset the location in 2 minutes.
- May lag when you send your fake location to others.
2. Fake GPS Location - GPS JoyStick
It is one of the most popular Android smartphone location spoofing apps that you can try. The App Ninjas created the location spoofer, which is freely downloadable. Like Dr.Fone, you can easily change your location on Android without rooting your phone with this tool.
- You can point to any spot or specify its coordinates directly.
- You can choose from various modes (such as walking, jogging, or running) and set your favorite speed.
- The free fake location spoofer does not require root access and works on Android 4.4 and up.
- It includes a GPS joystick, which helps perform the "Pokemon Go Walking" hack.
- You can create and save the routines you like.
- Random problems and app crash.
- Pokemon Go occasionally fails to recognize the location specified in the app.
- Interface fulfills ads. If you want a straightforward interface, Dr.Fone is a good choice.
3.Fake GPS location - Lexa
One of the most popular Android spoofing apps is Lexa's Fake GPS. It allows you to alter your phone's location and enjoy Pokemon Go from wherever you are. Using fake GPS, visit all of your favorite poke stops worldwide.
- Fake location on any Android phone with root.
- Supporting fake locations to play geo-based games.
- More than 280,000 users have given FakeGPS a 4.6-star rating on the Google Play Store. It's a reliable Pokemon Go fake app for Android.
- Free download and easy to use.
- For a few gadget owners, fake GPS may feel a little problematic.
- After you deactivate the program, your GPS location may become trapped in one spot.
4. VPNa - Fake GPS Location
While the name may be confusing, it is a GPS spoofer for Android, not a VPN. The regular version is free to download and works with Android 4.4 and more.
- You do not have to root your device to use this free false location spoofing app.
- You can also set preferred areas with the GPS location faker to easily modify your location.
- You can input the target location's coordinates or address manually.
- With just one tap, it allows you to use the "Pokemon Go Walking" trick.
- Obtrusive advertisements.
- There's no joystick option.
5.Fake GPS 360
This is an all-in-one solution for all your device location-altering needs. With this software installed on your phone, you may instantly change your phone's system location to any new location you desire. This tricks your social networking and other apps into thinking you've moved.
- There are several options for selecting a new GPS location.
- Save locations for later.
- GPS precision customized.
- You can save the routines.
- Certain apps do not appear to function correctly with this app.
- The app may crash sometimes.
Here is the comparison for all the apps
Mock location applications for iOS and Android come helpful in various situations. Using a competent imitation location app can assist you in doing the task swiftly and efficiently. The spoof location and GPS apps listed here are safe to use. If you want a one-stop way to fake your location on Android and iOS devices, then Dr.Fone is the best choice.
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking