Recover deleted data from iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud backup files.
How to Recover Data from Water Damaged iPad
3 Ways to Recover Data from Water Damaged iPad
No matter you're a Windows user or a Mac user, you can use dr.fone - iPhone Data Recovery or dr.fone - Mac iPhone Data Recovery to recover data directly from water damaged iPad as well as recover data by extracting iTunes backup file or iCloud backup file. Except for that, it can also help you recover data from broken iPhone, etc.
3 ways to recover data from iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone,iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 11.
- Recover data lost due to deletion,device loss,jailbreak,iOS 11 upgrade,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
- Part 1. Recover Data Directly from Water Damaged iPad
- Part 2. Recover Data from Water Damaged iPad by Extracting iTunes Backup File
- Part 3. Recover Data from Water Damaged iPad from iCloud Backup File
Step 1. Connect your water damaged iPad to computer
Launch the dr.fone on your computer, choose the mode "Recover from iOS Device",then connect your water damaged iPad. When you do this, don't run iTunes at the same time, avoiding your iTunes backup being updated if there is. Next, you'll get the interface as follow after the iPad is detected.
Step 2. Scan your water damaged iPad
To directly recover data from your water damaged iPad, you can click "Start Scan" to begin it for your iPad.
Step 3. Preview & save iPad data
When the scan finished, you can preview all data one by one in the scan result, and recover all that you can preview there. If you want to recover all data, just mark the box in front of your device icon and click "Recover to Computer" to save them all on your compute with one click.
Video on How to Recover Data Directly from Water Damaged iPad
If you have backed up your iPad with iTunes in advance,dr.fone also can recover your iPad data by extracting iTunes backup file.The most important is dr.fone can help you to recover the data you want selectively.Follow is the guide on how to.
Step 1. Run dr.fone,choose the mode "Recover from iTunes Backup File",remember don't connect your iPad to computer.Then you will see all baked up file in your iTunes account,just click the one you want,then click "Start Scan".
Step 2. After the scan is completed,all data in backup file will be extracted and displayed in categories.You can preview and choose the data you want to recover,then click button "Recover to Computer" to save the data to your computer.
Video on How to Recover Data from Water Damaged iPad by Extracting iTunes Backup File
On the other hand,if you just backup the data with iCloud,don't worry.Just choose dr.fone,it just need 3 steps to recover your data from water damaged iPad.Just follow the steps below.
Step 1. Download and open dr.fone,choose the mode "Recover from iCloud Backup File",also remember don't connect your iPad to computer.The windows is showed below,log in your iCloud account.
Step 2. When you log in your iCloud account successfully,you can read all backup file on your account,choose your iPad backed up file then click "Download" button to download the data.After downloaded is finished,dr.fone will start scan it.Just wait some minutes.
Step 3. After the scan process has done,choose the data you want and click the button "Recover to Computer" to save them.
Video on How to Recover Data from Water Damaged iPad from iCloud Backup File
- 1 iPhone Recovery
- Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Picture Messages from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Video on iPhone
- Recover Voicemail from iPhone
- iPhone Memory Recovery
- Recover iPhone Voice Memos
- Recover Deleted Calendars on iPhone
- Recover Call History on iPhone
- Retrieve Deleted iPhone Reminders
- Recover iPhone Bookmark
- Recycle Bin on iPhone
- Recover Lost iPhone Data
- Recover iPad Bookmark
- Recover iPod Touch before Unlock
- Recover iPod Touch Photos
- iPhone Photos Disappeard
- 2 iPhone Recovery Software
- Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Alternative
- Review top iOS Data Recovery Software
- Top Mobile Phone Data Recovery
- Fonepaw iPhone Data Recovery Alternative
- 3 Broken Device Recovery