Acts as a one-stop destination to download various kinds of apps from the Play Store. The Play service also provides a way to manage these apps without much hassle. From uninstalling to updating an app, all of this can be done with Google Play service. Nevertheless, there are times when users wish to uninstall Google Play services. To start with, it takes a lot of storage and makes it pretty tough for users to manage their devices. To help you, we will let you know how to uninstall Google Play Store in this informative post.
- Part 1: Reason you might want to get rid of Google Play Service
- Part 2: What will it affect to uninstall Google Play Service?
- Part 3: How to disable Google Play Service?
Part 1: Reason you might want to get rid of Google Play Service
Before we proceed and discuss different ways on how to update Play Store after uninstalling updates, it is important to cover the basics. We have heard plenty of users who wish to uninstall Google Play services, but are not sure of the repercussions. One of the main reasons is that it consumes a lot of space on phone’s storage. Not just that, it only consumes plenty of battery as well.
If your device is giving the insufficient storage warning, then you need to start by clearing your phone’s data. It is observed that the Google Play Service accumulates most of the data in a device. This leads to users looking for different ways to how to uninstall Google Play Store.
Part 2: What will it affect to uninstall Google Play Service?
If you think that Google Play Service only provides a platform to download new apps, then you are wrong. It provides several other functions that might alter the way you use your smartphone. It is linked with other essential Google services as well, like Google Maps, Gmail, Google Music, etc. After uninstalling the Google Play Service, you might face trouble using various essential apps.
Furthermore, it might tamper with the overall functionality of your device as well. For instance, you could encounter network issues, messaging problems, app crashing, and more. Since the Play Service is closely associated with Android system, it might have a prominent effect on your phone. If you have a rooted device, then you can easily install custom ROM and resolve these issues. Though, for a non-rooted device, overcoming these problems could be a big hurdle.
Part 3: How to disable Google Play Service?
By now, you already know all the repercussions of getting rid of Google Play Services permanently. Before you learn how to update Play Store after uninstalling updates, be sure whether you wish to uninstall Google Play Services or not. You can also choose to simply disable the services as well. If you face any severe issue afterward, then you can always enable the services manually.
To disable the Google Play Services, just go to your phone’s Settings > Applications > All and open Google Play Services. You will get to know about the app’s detail and a few other options here. Just tap on the “Disable” button. It will generate another pop-up message. Confirm it by tapping on the “Ok” button. This will disable Google Play Services on your device. Later, you can follow the same drill to enable it as well.
Now when you know how to uninstall Google Play Store on your device, you can easily customize it. Get rid of any kind of problem you are facing due to lack of storage or battery issues related to Google Play services after following these instructions. Feel free to drop a comment below if you face any setback while following this tutorial.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Apps Keep Stopping
- 1. Make Instagram Work Properly
- 2. Fix App Has Stopped Error
- 3. Fixe Gmail Not Working on Android
- 4. Fixe Spotify Keeps Crashing
- 5. Fix Chrome Crashes on Android
- 6. Fix Snapchat has Stopped
- 7. Fix TouchWiz has stopped
- 8. Fix WhatsApp has stopped
- 9. Solve YouTube App Crashing
- 10. Fix Apps Keep Crashing on Android
- 11.Fix Android App Not Installed
- 12.Fix WhatsApp issues on Android
- 13.Fix App Won't Open on Android
- Google Services Crash
- 1. Uninstall Google Play Service
- 2. Fix Google Maps Not Working
- 3. Fix Google Services Has Stopped
- 4. Fix Google Services Won't Update
- 5. Fix Google Play Store Not Working
- 6. Fix Play Store Stuck on Downloading
- Android Services Fail
- 1. Fix Phone Keep Disconnecting
- 2. Fix Android SystemUI Has Stopped
- 3. Fix Process Acore Has Stopped
- 4. Fix Process Media Has Stopped
- 5. the .com.android.phone Has Stopped
- 6. Fix Android Not Receiving Texts
- 7. Fix Bluetooth Not Working
- 8. Fix Home Button Not Working
- 9. Fix SIM not provisioned MM#2 Error
- 10.Find Pokemon Go GPS Singal
- 11.Fix Phone Has Stopped on Samsung
- 12.Fix Settings Has Stopped on Android
- 13.Fix Video Not Playing on Android
- 14.Fix Wi-Fi Not Working on Android
- 15.Fix Contacts Has Stopped Error
- 16.Fix Android System Crash Issue
- 17.Fix Process System Isn't Responding
- 18.Fix Pokemon GPS Signal Not Found