Play Store Stuck on Downloading? 7 Ways to Resolve
Part 1: Symptoms when “Play Store Stuck on Downloading”
Just as any problem gives some indication of anything wrong is going to befall. Similarly, a user does feel some unexpected turns of events resulting in Play Store to stick at downloading. If one happens to see that the progress bar has suddenly frozen to a certain scope and taking ages to march any further, it is treated as the first signs for Play store not working properly. Another, such scenario is where your apps are not able to download easily. Rather, the Play store reflects a message downloads are yet in the pending queue. If one happens to witness such problems, these can be in fact be giving you the warning signal of the Play store problem
Part 2: Causes of why “Play Store Stuck on Downloading”
With technology, uncertainties are bound to happen. It becomes quite tricky to analyze the real problem and craft a solution. As, there can be several causes that might be disturbing the smooth functionality of Play store. Here are some collated issues that we’ve gathered that are indicative of the cause.
- The time is not rightly setup: Sometimes, the unexpected root cause of play store failing to work is due to the date and time not set up rightly. If the system time is not according to the standard timing, then the application can misbehave.
- Fluctuations in internet connection: If internet speed is running too low or has weaker connection, Play Store download stuck at 99 problem may arise out. Always, use a good speed of internet.
- Get rid of Cache: Extras of cache can pose to be problematic in the working of applications. Users must timely clean their devices so as to brush away any kind of cache memory.
- Outdated version of Play store app: Users generally do not feel the urge for updating the play store app. It is important to use only the updated version so as the functioning of Google Play app is not affected.
Part 3: 7 fixes for Play Store stuck on downloading
3.1 Check SD card and phone storage space
All the applications, data of one’s device is generally loads directly in phone’s storage or the SD card (if plugged). Hence, it is crucial to check whether your phone storage or SD is not fully occupied. As it can indirectly be the reason why the issue of “Play Store download stuck at 99%” might occur. Ensure to get rid of any application that you are no longer using. Or, consider deleting any picture, videos or documents that aren’t required by you.
3.2 Check Wi-Fi or cellular data connection
Sometimes, it’s not your phone that is going all faulty, the root cause might be the internet connection. If the internet is running low or does not seem to be stable, then the play store download problem may occur. Users must ensure that the device they are working should have a stable network connection so as to combat the problem. Then, they can try downloading the application and check if the problem is prevalent or not.
3.3 One click to fix corrupted Play Store components
The world of internet and its intricacies are beyond a novice’s realm. Chances of malfunctioning of Google Play Store may be due to the components relating to Play Store may have gone corrupted. To resolve such issue, the need of a good software that is courageous enough to tackle all kinds of issues is need. For that, the only perfect solution is dr.fone – Repair (Android), an impeccable software useful in providing speedy recovery of your phone. With it you can ward away the issues like boot problem, black screen of death, phone stuck etc.
Android repair tool to fix Play Store stuck on downloading
- Can easily deal with all kinds of problems disrupting the activities of Android phone including app crashes, system crash, black screen of death, Play Store stuck on downloading。
- 1-click technology helpful in repairing rare kinds of issues like phone stuck in boot loop, recovery mode, Samsung logo or Android devices getting bricked.
- Supports compatibility with several kinds of Android phones, including the all Samsung models even the Samsung S9.
- The easy to use interface is crafted with underlying features and functionalities in a right manner.
- Provides 24 hours customer assistance to users for resolving queries or problems.
Step by Step Tutorial
Here is the complete guide which will help users in understanding how dr.fone – Repair (Android) can vanish Play store download problem completely.
Step 1: Launch dr.fone – Repair (Android) and connect device
First of all, load the program on PC. In the interim, draw connection of device with phone using a genuine cable. Over the interface, tap on “Repair” mode.
Step 2: Select Android Repair mode
Over the following screen, select “Android Repair” placed at the left panel to resolve play store stuck issue and press “Start” button too!
Step 3: Fill in the information
It is important to add in all the necessary information for successful execution of program. Make sure to give details of “brand”, “name”, “country/region”, “models” and all other fields.
Step 4: Consent your actions
For successful repairing of your Android device, it is important for dr.fone – Repair (Android) to delete data available over phone. To secure permission, key in “000000” over the given filed.
Step 5: Ensure to Download Firmware
Now, follow the on the on-screen prompts to boot Android phone into the download mode. Once done, you’re ready to download the suitable firmware package by hitting the “Next”.
Fret not, the program will automatically detect the most suitable firmware for your device.
Step 6: Repair Android phone
After the package downloads, program will repair all kinds of problems surfacing over your phone automatically. This way, the Play store stuck on downloading will get resolved fully.
3.4 Clear data and cache of Play Store and download again
Did you know the piling up of cache memory can certainly pull off a great deal for Play Store getting stuck? Cache data may generally stash the data so that you can access it even in future course. But, this do east up a good chunk of space and result in the misbehavior of Play Store app. You can opt to brush away Play store stuck on downloading by using the following steps.
- Get your Android device and visit “Settings”.
- Then, surf for “Application manager” option and launch “Google Play store” option.
- From there, click on “Cached Data” and select the “Clear Cache” option.
- Optionally, make use of “Force Stop” feature to halt the functioning of the app.
- At last, reboot/restart your smartphone.
3.5 Update Play Store to the latest version
When was the last time you cared to update your Play store app? Generally, users overlook the need of updating the application. As, they think that it may not be of any greater importance. But, in reality working in an outdated version can directly impact Play Store and cause download problem. Follow the below steps to update Play Store to latest version.
- From phone, just launch Google Play Store app from app drawer.
- Press the 3 horizontal lines icon over the top and locate “Settings” from the left menu.
- In Settings, browse for “Play Store Version” located under “About” section.
- Tap on it, if it shows that Play Store app is not updated then proceed with the on-screen prompts to update it to the latest version.
3.6 Try another Google account
If you’re unable to see a streak of hope and wondering why my Play Store is still showing download pending. Well, some unexpected issue might be there with your Google account. As, there are times where your existing Google account can be the hurdle. Therefore, trying your hand in some other Google account might assist to work things out.
3.7 Avoid downloading large apps
Last but certainly not the least, users must avoid downloading large applications. Especially those games that eats a whopping number of 300+MB of your space. You must always watch out on size of the application is and only then craft the decision to load it on your device. This may help out in keeping the Play store stuck on downloading problem at bay.
- Google Services Crash
- Google Play Services has stopped
- Play Store error RH-01
- Google Play services not updating
- Play Store stuck on downloading
- Android Services Fail
- TouchWiz Home has stopped
- Wi-Fi not working
- Bluetooth not working
- Video not playing
- Camera not working
- Contacts not responding
- Home button not responding
- Can't receive texts
- SIM not provisioned
- Settings stopping
- Apps Keeps Stopping