How to Fix Android.Process.Acore Has Stopped
If ever you have seen the Android.Process.Acore error pop up on your Android device you will be pleased to know that you are not the only one. It is a fairly common error that many users face. But you will be more pleased to note that we have a solution for you. In this article, we seek to explain just what this error message means, what causes it and how to fix it.
- Part 1. Why this error pops up?
- Part 2. Backup your Android Data First
- Part 3. Fix the Error: Android.Process.Acore Has Stopped
There are several reasons why this error can occur and it is important to understand what they are so as to avoid it in the future. Some of the most common ones include：
- 1. A failed custom ROM installation
- 2. A firmware upgrade gone wrong
- 3. A virus attack is also a common cause of this problem
- 4. Restoring apps using a Titanium backup can also cause this problem
- 5. It tend to occur immediately after an android device regains functionality after a system crash
To backup your data, you need an application that will allow you to do this quickly and easily. Dr.Fone - Phone Backup (Android) is what you need. It can help you get a full backup of all your data.
Flexibly Backup and Restore Android Data
- Selectively backup Android data to computer with one click.
- Preview and restore backup to any Android devices.
- Supports 8000+ Android devices.
- There is no data lost during backup, export or restore.
Download and install the program on your computer and follow the guide below to do it in steps.
Step 1. Run the program
After installing the program, run it directly. Then you will see the primary window as follows. Click "Phone Backup".
Step 2. Connect your device
Now, connect your device to the computer and make sure it's detected. Then click on Phone Backup.
Step 3. Choose file type and begin to backup
Before starting, you can choose the file type that you want to backup from your device to your computer. When it's ready, you can click "Backup" to begin. Then wait. Then program will finish the rest.
Now that we have a safe backup of all the data on your device, you can proceed with attempting to clear the error. There are many ways to clear this error, we have outlined just a few of them here.
Method One: Clear Contacts Data And Contacts Storage
It may seem unrelated but this method has been known to work more than once. Try it and see.
Step 1: Go to Settings > Apps > All. Scroll down to find "Contacts" and select "Clear Data"
Step 2: Again go to Settings > Apps > All and find "Contacts Storage" and then select "Clear Data."
If this doesn’t work try resetting the app preferences.
To do this go to Settings> Apps and then press the lower-left menu button or press the three dots on the top right of the screen. Select "reset app preferences"
Method 2: A software Update
A software update is another simple solution to this problem. If you haven’t done a software update in a while, you may find yourself plagued by this error. Simply go to the "Update Software" section of your device and find out if there are any new updates to be applied.
Method 3: Uninstall Apps
Sometimes downloading Apps that are not compatible with your device or operating system can cause this error to occur. If you started experiencing this problem soon after you installed certain apps, try uninstalling the apps and see if it helps.
If all else fails consider doing a factory reset. This will restore the device to the way it was when you bought it.
This error is a fairly common one although it can cause a lot of distress when it appears every 5 seconds on your device. We hope you can now use this tutorial to effectively fix this problem.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
Android System Recovery
- Android Device Issues
- Process System Isn't Responding
- My Phone Won't Charge
- Play Store Not Working
- Android System UI Stopped
- Problem Parsing the Package
- Android Encryption Unsuccessful
- App Won't Open
- Unfortunately App Has Stopped
- Authentication Error
- Uninstall Google Play Service
- Android Crash
- Android Phone Slow
- Android Apps Keeps Crashing
- HTC White Screen
- Android App Not Installed
- Camera Failed
- Samsung Tablet Problems
- Android Repair Software
- Android Restart Apps
- Unfortunately the Process.com.android.phone Has Stopped
- Android.Process.Media Has Stopped
- Android.Process.Acore Has Stopped
- Stuck at Android System Recovery
- Huawei Problems
- Huawei Battery Problems
- Android Error Codes
- Android Tips