[Solved] Cellular Network Not Available for Voice Calls
The "Cellular Network Not Available for Voice Calls" error is a common experience for many Android users. In our contemporary world, communication stands as the fundamental pillar of our existence. Yet, the malfunctioning of our devices hinders this connectivity. It often gives rise to numerous complications. Fortunately, your concerns are now a thing of the past.
This article serves as your guide for troubleshooting and overcoming this frustrating dilemma. It has compiled expert perspectives, valuable tips, and detailed, systematic solutions. The article will go through the underlying causes behind this issue and explore potential fixes. By the conclusion of this article, you'll be armed with the necessary knowledge to tackle this problem.
Part 1. Preliminary Reasons For Cellular Network Not Available For Voice Calls
Facing the "Cellular Network Not Available for Voice Calls Android" error can be overwhelming. Thus, it becomes evident that specific reasons underlie this issue. Solutions indeed exist to tackle this problem. Yet, comprehending the underlying reasons is equally crucial to resolve the issue:
1. Internet Access
One primary reason behind cellular network unavailability glitches lies in unstable internet access. Voice calls over cellular networks often require a stable internet connection. When this connection fluctuates or drops, it can result in the dreaded error message.
2. Terrain Coverage
Another contributing factor is the geographical terrain. In remote or sparsely populated areas, cellular tower coverage might be limited. It causes a signal disturbance or complete loss of the network.
3. Network Congestion
During peak usage hours or in densely populated areas, network congestion can also be a cause. It leads to temporary unavailability of the cellular network for voice calls. When the network is overloaded with traffic, it might struggle to accommodate more voice calls. That results in connectivity issues.
4. Technical Glitches
Furthermore, technical glitches within the device or network infrastructure can cause this issue. These glitches could range from software bugs to hardware malfunctions.
5. Battery or Power Issues
In some instances, insufficient battery power or power-saving modes on devices can cause this issue. They affect the device's capacity to sustain a consistent connection with the cellular network. This consequently causes voice call unavailability.
Part 2. Prominent Solutions For Cellular Network Not Available For Voice Calls Android
A myriad of purposeful solutions exists to resolve the TracFone cellular network not available for voice calls issue. These solutions are specifically designed to address various underlying causes. The aim of these solutions is to restore smooth connectivity for voice calls. Described below are the top 8 solutions to fix the "Cellular Network Not Available" error:
|Check Network Availability
|Check Airplane Mode
|Select Network Operator
|Low to Moderate
|Enable Roaming Settings
|Update Android Smartphone
|Performing Factory Reset
|High (Last Resort)
|Contact Carrier Provider
|High (Specialized Help)
|Varies (Depends on Carrier Provider)
|Wondershare Dr.Fone - System Repair
|Highest (Complex Issues)
Solution 1. Check the Availability of Cellular Networks
Before diving into complex fixes, the first thing to do is to check if nearby cell networks are available and how strong their signals are. It is an essential step when trying to fix the "Cellular Network Not Available" error. This basic check ensures your phone is close enough to a working network tower, which matters for staying connected. It allows you to find out the availability of nearby cellular networks.
Moreover, with it, you can ensure your device is connected to a reliable network. This preliminary check sets the foundation for further troubleshooting.
Solution 2. Check the Airplane Mode of the Smartphone
Another crucial step in resolving this error involves ensuring that the Airplane Mode is disabled. This mode, when activated, disables all wireless connections. It also includes cellular networks, which could lead to connectivity issues. Follow these simple steps to check and disable Airplane Mode on your device:
Instructions: Swipe down on your phone's screen from the top to access the Notification Panel, unveiling the Quick Settings tiles. Search for the airplane-shaped icon; if Airplane Mode is active, the icon will be highlighted or shown in a distinct color. Tap the Airplane Mode to turn off the Airplane Mode on your Android.
Solution 3. Selecting the Network Operator of the Device
In certain instances, manually selecting your network operator can help. It effectively resolves the "Cellular Network Not Available for Voice Calls Android" error on your Android device. By choosing the network operator manually, you ensure a deliberate connection to a specific carrier. This potentially bypasses issues related to automatic network selection. Follow these steps to select your network operator manually:
- Step 1. Access "Settings" on your Android device, then tap on "Connections." From there, navigate to "Mobile Networks" and proceed by selecting "Network Operators."
- Step 2. Look for the "Automatically Select" toggle, which will be turned on. Toggle it off to see available networks and choose the one best suited to your device.
Solution 4. Restart Your Device
Sometimes, resolving the "Cellular Network Not Available for Voice Calls" error on your Android device can be as simple as performing a restart. This basic troubleshooting step helps refresh the device's software. It clears temporary glitches and reestablishes essential connections, potentially resolving network-related issues. Follow these straightforward steps to restart your Android device:
Instructions: Hold down the "Power" button until the Power menu emerges on the display. From there, select "Restart" to initiate the device's reboot process.
Solution 5. Enable Roaming Settings
There are situations where you're in an area with weak or no coverage from your primary network provider. In such a case, enabling roaming settings on your Android device can sometimes resolve the issue at hand. Enabling roaming allows your device to connect to partner networks. This extends your coverage beyond your home network's reach. Follow these steps to enable roaming settings on your Android device:
- Step 1. Start by accessing your device's Settings and tapping the "Connections" option. Here, scroll downward to press "Mobile Networks."
- Step 2. Presently, you will encounter the "Data Roaming" option. Toggle this option on to enable data roaming on your device and resolve the issue.
Solution 6. Update Android Smartphone
Updating your Android device's OS to the latest version can often resolve performance issues. It can also fix network connectivity issues, including the "Cellular Network Not Available" error. Manufacturers regularly release system updates containing bug fixes and security patches. It also includes enhancements that can address underlying software-related problems. Follow these steps to update your Android smartphone:
- Step 1. In your device's Settings, scroll through to find the "Software Update" option. Select it, and on the subsequent screen, verify the availability of any updates.
- Step 2. If an update is accessible, select the 'Download and Install' choice. Then, proceed by following the prompts displayed on the screen to finalize the process.
Solution 7. Performing Factory Reset
Performing a factory reset is a drastic but effective measure. It can resolve persistent software-related issues, including the "Cellular Network Not Available" error. Be aware that initiating a factory reset results in the deletion of all data and settings stored on your device. Hence, it is crucial to back up any vital information before proceeding with this action. Here is how to fix the Verizon cellular network not available for voice calls:
- Step 1. To access your device's "General Management" section, navigate through Settings. There, tap on "Reset," and select "Factory Data Reset" from the subsequent screen.
- Step 2. You will need to tap "Reset" to confirm your choice. Then, follow the on-screen guidelines carefully to complete the reset process.
Solution 8. Contact Carrier Provider
If you've exhausted all options and the issue persists, reaching out to your carrier provider for assistance is a viable solution. Carrier providers can offer specific insights and guidance regarding network-related issues. When connected to customer service, explain the issue you're experiencing in detail. Contacting your carrier provider enables you to tap into their expertise and resources.
You May Also Like:
Part 3. [100% Resolvable] Resolve Cellular Network Not Available For Calls Issues
Despite all your attempts, the cellular network not available for voice calls remains unresolved. It might state a more complex software-related issue or glitch within the device. However, there's a solution designed explicitly for addressing such complex issues. That software is Wondershare Dr.Fone, a comprehensive toolkit for Android devices. It stands out as the world's first one-click Android repair tool.
Dr.Fone specializes in resolving a wide array of Android system issues, including the notorious black screen of death. With this tool, users can effortlessly restore their Android system to normal functionality.
Key Features of Wondershare Dr.Fone
- Fone’s advanced repairing mechanism has the ability to repair even the bricked Android devices.
- This tool supports more than 1000 models of Android devices across different brands for system repair.
- It boasts the highest success rate when it comes to fixing Android devices.
Repair Android System Errors without Any Trouble.
- Fix your Android to normal, no skills required.
- Fix various Android system issues, stuck in boot loop, black screen, or won't turn on, looping on start, etc.
- The high success rate in resolving Android system issues.
- Compatible with a wide range of Android devices and OS versions
- User-friendly interface with easy-to-follow steps.
Steps Needed To Fix the Cellular Network Not Available for Calls Issue via Wondershare Dr.Fone
The following are the steps to resolve the Tracfone cellular network not available for voice calls using Wondershare Dr.Fone:
- Step 1. Open Wondershare Dr.Fone and Opt for System Repair
Launch the software. Then, navigate to the "Toolbox" section located in the left panel. Connect your Android device and proceed by choosing "System Repair." Then, opt for "Android" to specify the device type. On the subsequent screen, click “Start” to commence the repair procedure.
- Step 2. Provide Details of Your Android Device
The system automatically identifies the brand of the Android device undergoing repair. Afterward, choose the “Name,” “Model,” “Country,” and “Carrier” from the provided list options. If the device is already unlocked, you can choose OPEN in the Carrier section. Then, confirm by checking the warning box indicating agreement and readiness to proceed. Click on “Next” to initiate the repair process for your Android device.
- Step 3. Complete the Android Repair Process Successfully
Follow the guidance displayed on your device's screen to access Download Mode. Once in, the firmware download begins automatically. During this process, the platform verifies and presents the firmware details. Select "Fix Now" to proceed with the installation of the firmware onto your Android device. Since Android repair will result in the deletion of all data, input "000000" to confirm. This action initiates the system repair process.
4,624,541 people have downloaded it
In conclusion, facing the "Cellular Network Not Available for Voice Calls" problem on your Android phone can be frustrating. This article has explored many ways to fix this issue. These include simple checks like turning off Airplane Mode to solutions like contacting your carrier. However, when facing persistent network problems, a tool like Wondershare Dr.Fone becomes the only hope.
Among the various methods discussed, Dr.Fone stands out as a top choice. Its thorough system repair function targets and removes complex software glitches. The tool's easy interface, broad compatibility, and secure repair process make it perfect. It is ideal for users looking for a reliable solution beyond regular troubleshooting.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Android Update
- 1. Download and Use Samsung Odin
- 2. Samsung Phone Stuck in Odin Mode
- 3. Android 9 Pie Problems & Fixes
- 4. Latest Updates in Android 11
- 5. Update Android Oreo 8.1
- Android Not Working
- 1. Solution To Bricked Android Phone
- 2. Fix 'Android Phone Won't Turn On'
- 3. Fix the Soft Bricked Android Phone
- 4. Flash Dead Android Phone
- 5. Fix Phone Keep Turning Off
- 6. Fix Android Bootloop Problem
- 7. Fix Android Phones and Tablets
- Android Errors
- 1. Fix Error 495 While Download Apps
- 2. Fix Error 505 in Google Play Store
- 3. Fixes For Authentication Error
- 4. Fix Error Code 963 on Google Play
- 5. Fix Error Code 920 In Google Play
- 6. Fix Encryption Error
- Screen Problems
- 1. Fix Unresponsive Fire Tablet Screen
- 2. Fix Unresponsive Android Screen
- 3. Fix Android Screen Problem
- 4. Fix Phone Is Stuck on Boot Screen
- 5. Fixes for Tablet Screen Not Working
- 6. Tools for Removing Stuck Pixels
- 7. Fix Android Black Screen of Death
- 8. Fix Android Stuck on Boot Screen
- 9. Fix Android White Screen of Death
- 10.Fix Android Blue Screen of Death
- 11.Fix ONN Tablet Screen Not Working
- 12.Fix Android Touch Screen Proble
- 13.Fix Smartphone With a Black Screen
- 14.Fix Realme Screen Not Responding
- 15.Fix Phone Screen Not Responding
- Android Problems