iPad Tash Can - How to Recover Deleted Files on iPad?
As much as most iPad users save a lot of data in their devices including music, videos, documents and even apps, they will also be the first to tell you that the data on their devices is not 100% secure. Losing data on an iPad is a common occurrence and there are lots of reasons for it. As unbelievable as it sounds, one of the most common reasons for data lost on an iPad or any device for that matter is accidental deletion.
But regardless of how you came to lose your data, it is vital that you have a reliable way to get back that data. In this article we are going to discuss the issue of data loss in an iPad as well as offer you a comprehensive solution for recovering this data easily and quickly.
Normally, when you delete a file on your computer, it is sent to the recycle bin or the trash bin. Unless you empty the bin, you can recover the data at any time. This is great because when you accidentally delete your data, you don't need any special software to help you get it back, simply open the recycle bin and recover the data.
Unfortunately, the iPad doesn't come with the same functionality. This means that any data you delete on your iPad, whether accidentally or otherwise, will be lost completely unless you have a powerful data recovery tool to help.
If you have accidentally deleted an important file on your iPad, don't worry. We are going to show you how you can easily get it back in a little while. In the meantime, there are a few things you should keep in mind when you notice that essential data is missing from your device.
Firstly, stop using the iPad immediately. This is because the more new files you save on your device, the higher the chance that you will overwrite the missing data and make it more difficult to recover the data. It is also a very good idea to recover the data using a data recovery tool as soon as you can. This will increase your chances of being able to quickly recover the data.
The best and by far the easiest way to restore lost data on your iPad is to use Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS). This program is designed to quickly and very easily help you recover lost files from iOS devices. Some of it major features include:
3 Ways to Recover Data from Your iPad!
- Recover contacts directly from iPad, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers, names, emails, job titles, companies, etc.
- Support all iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices, including the latest iOS version!
- Recover data lost due to deletion, device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade, etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
How to use Dr.Fone to restore lost data on your iPad?
Like we mentioned before, you can use Dr.Fone to recover deleted data on your device in one of three ways. Let's look at each of the three.
Recover iPad Directly from the Device
- Step 1: Download and install Dr.Fone (Windows / Mac) to your computer and then launch the program. Using a USB cable, connect the iPad to the computer. Dr.Fone should recognize the device and by default open the “Recover Data from iOS device” window.
- Step 2: Click on “Start Scan” to allow the program to can your device for the lost data. The scanning process will begin immediately and may last for a few minutes depending on the amount of data on your device.
Tips: If some of your media content can be scanned like video, music, etc., it means that the data will be difficult to recover by Dr.Fone especially when you have not backed up the data before.
- Step 3: Once the scan is complete, you will see all the data on your device, both deleted and existing. Select the lost data and then click “Recover to Computer” or “Recover to Device”.
Recover iPad from an iTunes Backup
If the lost data had been included in a recent iTunes backup, you can use Dr.Fone to recover those files. Here's how to do it.
- Step 1: Launch Dr.Fone (Windows / Mac) on your computer and then click “Recover Data from iTunes”. The program will display all the iTunes backup files on that computer.
- Step 2: Choose the backup file that likely contains the lost data and then click “Start Scan”. The process may take a few minutes. So please be patient. Once the scan is complete, you should see all the files in that Backup file. Select the data you lost and then click “Recover to Device” or “Recover to Computer”.
Recover iPad from iCloud Backup
To recover the lost data from an iCloud backup file, follow these very simple steps.
- Step 1: Launch the Dr.Fone (Windows / Mac) program on your computer and then choose “Recover Data from iCloud”. You will be required to sign in to your iCloud account.
- Step 2: Once signed in, select the backup file that contains the lost data and then click on “Next”.
- Step 3: Once the scan is complete, you should see the data on your device. Select the lost files and click on “Recover to Device” or “Recover to Computer”.
Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) makes it very easy for you to recover lost or deleted data from your iPad or any other iOS device. All you have to do is choose whether you want to recover from the device, your iTunes backup files or your iCloud backup files, and you can have your data back in no time.
- iPad Manage
- 1. Download Movies on iPad
- 2. Download Music on iPad
- 3. Delete Duplicate Photos on iPad
- 4. Use iPad as An External Hard Drive
- 5. Delete Device Management on iPad
- 6. iPad Remote Management Software
- 7. Send Text Messages from iPad
- 8. Download WhatsApp on iPad
- 9. Change Weather Location on iPad
- iPad Backup
- 1. Ways to Restore iPad Without iTunes
- 2. Restore iPhone from iPad Backup
- 3. Backup iPhone/iPad in DFU Mode
- iPad Erase
- 1. Clear iPad data effectively
- 2. Delete Bookmarks on iPhone/iPad
- 3. Delete Browsing History on iPad
- 4. Ways to Delete Movies from iPad
- 5. Clear Cookies on iPad
- 6. Permanently Delete Emails from iPad
- 7. Wipe your iPad and Erase Everything
- 8. Clear System Data on iPad Storage
- iPad Mirror
- 1. Screen Recorders for iPad
- 2. Mirror iPad to Fire TV Stick
- 3. Screen Share Mac to iPad
- 4. Screen Mirror iPad Display
- 5. Share iPad Screen with PC
- 6. Screen Mirroring iPhone to iPad
- 7. iPad Mirror to PC without Lagging
- 8. Mirror iPad to Mac without Lagging
- iPad Recover
- 1. Recover Deleted Files on iPad
- 2. Recover Data from Broken iPad
- 3. Recover Deleted Safari Bookmarks
- 4. Recover Deleted Notes from iPad
- iPad Reset
- 1. Hard Reset/Factory Reset iPad 2
- 2. Reset iPad Air / Air 2
- 3. 5 Tactics to Reset Your iPad Mini
- 4. Factory Reset Your iPad Air/Pro
- 5. Factory Reset Your iPad 2023
- 6. Reset iPad, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini
- 7. Reset iPad Network Settings
- 8. Factory Reset iPad without Password
- iPad Tricks
- 1. Block People in Facebook on iPad
- 2. 25+ Cool Tips and Tricks on iPad
- 3. Play PC Games on iPad
- 4. Detect Spyware on iPhone
- 5. iPad Mini Jelly Scroll Issue
- 6. Fix Apple Keyboard Trackpad
- 7. iCloud Unlock without Passcode
- 8. Restore iPad from DFU Mode
- 9. Bypass Activation Lock on iPad
- 10. Photo Transfer Apps for iPad
- 11. Remove MDM from iPad Like a Pro
- 12. Reset iPad without Password