iPad trash Can - How to Recover Deleted Files on iPad?
- Part 1: Is There a Trash Can App on iPad?
- Part 2: What to Do When you Accidentally Delete Something Important
- Part 3: How to Restore Lost Data on your iPad
As much as most iPad users save a lot of data in their devices including music, videos, documents and even apps, they will also be the first to tell you that the data on their devices is not 100% secure. Losing data on an iPad is a common occurrence and there are lots of reasons for it. As unbelievable as it sounds one of the most common reasons for data lost on an iPad or any device for that matter is accidental deletion.
But regardless of how you came to lose your data, it is vital that you have a reliable way to get back that data. In this article we are going to discuss the issue of data loss in an iPad as well as offer you a comprehensive solution for recovering this data easily and quickly.
Normally when you delete a file on your computer, it is sent to the recycle bin or the trash bin. Unless you empty the bin, you can recover the data at any time. This is great because when you accidentally delete your data, you don't need any special software to help you get it back, simply open the recycle bin and recover the data.
Unfortunately the iPad doesn't come with the same functionality. This means that any data you delete on your iPad whether accidentally or otherwise will be lost completely unless you have a powerful data recovery tool to help.
If you have accidentally deleted an important file on your iPad, don't worry. We are going to show you how you can easily get it back in a little while. In the meantime there are a few things you should keep in mind when you notice that important data is missing from your device.
First of all, stop using the iPad immediately. This is because the more new files you save on your device the higher the chance that you will overwrite the missing data and make it more difficult to recover the data. It is also a very good idea to recover the data using a data recovery tool as soon as you can. This will increase your chances of being able to quickly recover the data.
The best and by far the easiest way to Restore lost data on your iPad is to use Dr.Fone - iPhone Data Recovery . This program is designed to quickly and very easily help you recover lost files from iOS devices. Some of it major features include:
- • It can be used to recover all types of data including photos, videos, messages, call logs, notes and many more.
- • It offers you three ways to recover data. You can recover from your iTunes backup, your iCloud backup or directly from the device.
- • It is compatible with all models of iOS devices and all versions of iOS.
- • It can be used to recover data that has been lost under all circumstances including a factory reset, accidental deletion, system crash or even a jailbreak that didn't quite go according to plan.
- • It is very easy to use. Data is recovered in a few simple steps and in a very short time.
- • It allows you to preview the data on your device before recovery and also select the specific files you would like to recover.
How to use Dr.Fone to restore lost data on your iPad
Like we mentioned before, you can use Dr.Fone to recover deleted data on your device in one of three ways. Let's look at each of the three.
Recover iPad Directly from the Device
Step 1: Download and install Dr.Fone to your computer and then launch the program. Using a USB cable connect the iPad to the computer. Dr.Fone should recognize the device and by default open the "Recover from iOS device" window.
Step 2: Click on "Start Scan" to allow the program to can your device for the lost data. The scanning process will begin immediately and may last for a few minutes depending on the amount of data on your device. You can pause the process by clicking on the "Pause" button of you see the data you are looking for. Tips: if some of your media content can be scanned like video, music,etc., it means that the data will be difficult to recover by Dr.Fone especially when you have not backed up the data before.
Step 3: Once the scan is complete, you will see all the data on your device, both deleted and existing. Select the lost data and then click "Recover to Computer" or "Recover to Device."
Recover iPad from an iTunes backup
If the lost data had been included in a recent iTunes backupyou can use Dr.Fone to recover those files. Here's how to do it.
Step 1: Launch Dr.Fone on your computer and then click "Recoverfrom iTunes Backup file." The program will display all the iTunes backup fileson that computer.
Step 2: Choose the backup file that likely contains the lostdata and then click "Start Scan." The process may take a few minutes. So pleasebe patient. Once the scan is complete, you should see all the files in that Backupfile. Select the data you lost and then click "Recover to Device" or "Recoverto Computer."
Recover iPad from iCloud Backup
To recover the lost data from an iCloud backup file, followthese very simple steps.
Step 1: Launch the program on your computer and then choose "Recoverfrom iCloud Backup Files." You will be required to sign in to your iCloud account.
Step 2: Once signed in, select the backup file that containsthe lost data and then click on "Download".
Step 3: In the popup window that appears, select the filetype you want to download. Of you had lost videos, select videos and then clickon "Scan."
Step 4: Once the scan is complete, you should see the dataon your device. Select the lost files and click on "Recover to Device" or "Recover to Computer."
Dr.Fone - iPhone Data Recovery makes it very easy for you to recover lost or deleted data from your iPad or any other iOS device. All you have to do is choose whether you want to recover from the device, your iTunes backup files or your iCloud backup files and you can have your data back in no time.
Video on How to Recover deleted iPad Directly from the Device
- iPhone Managing Tips
- iPhone Contacts Tips
- iCloud Tips
- iPhone Message Tips
- Activate iPhone without SIM card
- Activate New iPhone AT&T
- Activate New iPhone Verizon
- Other iPhone Tips
- Best iPhone Photo Printers
- Call Forwarding Apps for iPhone
- Security Apps for iPhone
- Things You Can Do with Your iPhone on the Plane
- Internet Explorer Alternatives for iPhone
- Find iPhone Wi-Fi Password
- Get Free Unlimited Data on Your Verizon iPhone
- Free iPhone Data Recovery Software
- Find Blocked Numbers on iPhone
- Sync Thunderbird with iPhone
- Update iPhone with/without iTunes
- iPad Trash Can