How to Recover Data from Broken/Dead iPad？
It's really frustrating when your iPad (iOS 15 included) goes broken badly or becomes dead. Since the iPad can't be repaired, saving data from it becomes urgent. Many people only know that they can restore iPad data from iTunes backup with another iOS device if there is. Actually, there are still other ways.
As we know, iTunes backup for your iPad can't be viewed or accessed. If you want to save iPad data on your computer, in fact, you can use a third-party tool to extract the iTunes backup and get all data out of it. This is the first way, relying on your iTunes backup. What if you don't have an iTunes backup? Also, you can use another tool to directly scan your dead iPad for data recovery. Therefore, the possibility is very large.
How to Recover Data from Broken, Dead iPad
Currently, both Mac users and Windows users can use Dr.Fone - iPhone Data Recovery or Dr.Fone - Mac iPhone Data Recovery to retrieve data on your broken iPad by extracting iTunes backup file or iCloud backup, or recover data directly from the broken iPad. It can also help you recover data from a broken iPhone.
3 Ways to recover data from iPhone /13/12/11/7/6S Plus/6S/6 Plus/6/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS!
- Recover contacts directly from iPhone, iTunes backup, and iCloud backup.
- Retrieve contacts including numbers,names,emails,job titles,companies,etc.
- Supports iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone 7,iPhone 6S,iPhone SE and the latest iOS 15 fully!
- Recover data lost due to deletion,device loss,jailbreak,iOS 15 upgrade,etc.
- Selectively preview and recover any data you want.
1. Extract Data from Dead iPad by iTunes Backup File
Step 1. Run Dr.Fone choose recover mode "Recover Data from iTunes Backup File". Don't connect your iPad to your computer. You will see all backup files on your iTunes. Choose the one you want to recover.
Step 2. Click "Start Scan" to scan the backup file, after the scan is completed, choose the contents and then click the button "Recover to Computer" to save the backup file to your computer.
Video on How to Extract Data from Dead iPad by iTunes Backup File
2. Recover Data Directly from Broken iPad
If your iPad can connect to a computer, Dr.Fone also can help you find the data even if you haven't backed it up before. Follow the step below:
Step 1. Run Dr.Fone choose recover mode "Recover from iOS Device".Then connect your iPad to your computer, Dr.Fone will show you a window on selecting the type of data you want to recover after your iPad is connected successfully.
Step 2. Click "Start Scan",Dr.Fone is detecting the data of your iPad now, wait a few minutes.
Step 2. When the scan is finished, choose the contents you want and click the button "Recover to Computer" to save them.
Video on How to Recover Data Directly from Broken iPad
- 1 iPhone Recovery
- Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Picture Messages from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Video on iPhone
- Recover Voicemail from iPhone
- iPhone Memory Recovery
- Recover iPhone Voice Memos
- Recover Call History on iPhone
- Retrieve Deleted iPhone Reminders
- Recycle Bin on iPhone
- Recover Lost iPhone Data
- Recover iPad Bookmark
- Recover iPod Touch before Unlock
- Recover iPod Touch Photos
- iPhone Photos Disappeared
- 2 iPhone Recovery Software
- Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Alternative
- Review top iOS Data Recovery Software
- Fonepaw iPhone Data Recovery Alternative
- 3 Broken Device Recovery