How to Permanently Delete Emails from iPad
It could be pretty depressed when you open your iPad, finding hundreds of emails unread in Mail app. Actually, most of them are useless. To keep your mail clean, then you might want to know how to permanently delete emails from iPad. Below are the simple steps (not only removed emails from the Mail app ,but also from the server).
Step 1. Tap Mail app on your iPad. Open Inbox and tap ‘Edit’. At the bottom left, tap ‘Mark All’> ‘Mark As Read’.
Step 2. Tap Mail > open Inbox > tap Edit > Check a message. And then from the bottom, you can see the option ‘Move’ is enabled.
Step 3. First, press and hold the ‘Move’ button and use your another hand to uncheck the message you have checked in step 2. Move your fingers off the iPad screen.
Step 4. In the new window, tap the trash can. This is where the miracle happens. You can see that all emails have been moved to the trash. And there will be a blank window, telling you there is no mail at all. From there, you can go to the trash folder and tap ‘Edit’ and then tap ‘Delete All’ at the lower bottom to delete all emails.
Note: After applying the mentioned way above to permanently delete mail on iPad, if you return to the Mail app right away, you might see the mail number still exist. Don’t worry. That’s just the cache. Wait a few second to let the mail refresh itself automatically.
How do I permanently delete emails on my iPad?
To be honest, after you use the way mentioned above to permanently delete emails from iPad（iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 supported), when search in ‘spotlight’, you’ll find they’re still here. That’s because even though you’ve deleted them on your iPad, they still exist somewhere on your iPad but invisible.
If you really want to let them go forever, then you should try Dr.Fone - Data Eraser (iOS) to erase your iPad completely. By doing this, emails will be removed forever.
Note: But take care, the feature also removes other data. If you'd like to remove Apple account after you forgot the Apple ID password, it's recommended to use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS). It will erase the iCloud account from your iPad.
Permanently Delete All Data from Your iDevice
- Simple, click-through, process.
- Your data is permanently deleted.
- Nobody can ever recover and view your private data.
- Works greatly for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, including the latest models.
- Supports iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/ iPhone6s(Plus), iPhone SE and the latest iOS 11 fully!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.11.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPad Manage
- 1. Download Movies on iPad
- 2. Download Music on iPad
- 3. Delete Duplicate Photos on iPad
- 4. Use iPad as An External Hard Drive
- 5. Delete Device Management on iPad
- 6. iPad Remote Management Software
- 7. Send Text Messages from iPad
- 8. Download WhatsApp on iPad
- 9. Change Weather Location on iPad
- iPad Backup
- 1. Ways to Restore iPad Without iTunes
- 2. Restore iPhone from iPad Backup
- 3. Backup iPhone/iPad in DFU Mode
- iPad Erase
- 1. Clear iPad data effectively
- 2. Delete Bookmarks on iPhone/iPad
- 3. Delete Browsing History on iPad
- 4. Ways to Delete Movies from iPad
- 5. Clear Cookies on iPad
- 6. Permanently Delete Emails from iPad
- 7. Wipe your iPad and Erase Everything
- 8. Clear System Data on iPad Storage
- iPad Mirror
- 1. Screen Recorders for iPad
- 2. Mirror iPad to Fire TV Stick
- 3. Screen Share Mac to iPad
- 4. Screen Mirror iPad Display
- 5. Share iPad Screen with PC
- 6. Screen Mirroring iPhone to iPad
- 7. iPad Mirror to PC without Lagging
- 8. Mirror iPad to Mac without Lagging
- iPad Recover
- 1. Recover Deleted Files on iPad
- 2. Recover Data from Broken iPad
- 3. Recover Deleted Safari Bookmarks
- 4. Recover Deleted Notes from iPad
- iPad Reset
- 1. Hard Reset/Factory Reset iPad 2
- 2. Reset iPad Air / Air 2
- 3. 5 Tactics to Reset Your iPad Mini
- 4. Factory Reset Your iPad Air/Pro
- 5. Factory Reset Your iPad 2023
- 6. Reset iPad, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini
- 7. Reset iPad Network Settings
- 8. Factory Reset iPad without Password
- iPad Tricks
- 1. Block People in Facebook on iPad
- 2. 25+ Cool Tips and Tricks on iPad
- 3. Play PC Games on iPad
- 4. Detect Spyware on iPhone
- 5. iPad Mini Jelly Scroll Issue
- 6. Fix Apple Keyboard Trackpad
- 7. iCloud Unlock without Passcode
- 8. Restore iPad from DFU Mode
- 9. Bypass Activation Lock on iPad
- 10. Photo Transfer Apps for iPad
- 11. Remove MDM from iPad Like a Pro
- 12. Reset iPad without Password