How to Permanently Delete Emails from iPad
It could be pretty depressed when you open your iPad, finding hundreds of emails unread in Mail app. Actually, most of them are useless. To keep your mail clean, then you might want to know how to permanently delete emails from iPad. Below are the simple steps (not only removed emails from the Mail app ,but also from the server).
Step 1. Tap Mail app on your iPad. Open Inbox and tap ‘Edit’. At the bottom left, tap ‘Mark All’> ‘Mark As Read’.
Step 2. Tap Mail > open Inbox > tap Edit > Check a message. And then from the bottom, you can see the option ‘Move’ is enabled.
Step 3. First, press and hold the ‘Move’ button and use your another hand to uncheck the message you have checked in step 2. Move your fingers off the iPad screen.
Step 4. In the new window, tap the trash can. This is where the miracle happens. You can see that all emails have been moved to the trash. And there will be a blank window, telling you there is no mail at all. From there, you can go to the trash folder and tap ‘Edit’ and then tap ‘Delete All’ at the lower bottom to delete all emails.
Note: After applying the mentioned way above to permanently delete mail on iPad, if you return to the Mail app right away, you might see the mail number still exist. Don’t worry. That’s just the cache. Wait a few second to let the mail refresh itself automatically.
How do I permanently delete emails on my iPad?
To be honest, after you use the way mentioned above to permanently delete emails from iPad（iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 supported), when search in ‘spotlight’, you’ll find they’re still here. That’s because even though you’ve deleted them on your iPad, they still exist somewhere on your iPad but invisible.
If you really want to let them go forever, then you should try Dr.Fone - Data Eraser (iOS) to erase your iPad completely. By doing this, emails will be removed forever.
Note: But take care, the feature also removes other data. If you'd like to remove Apple account after you forgot the Apple ID password, it's recommended to use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS). It will erase the iCloud account from your iPad.
Permanently Delete All Data from Your iDevice
- Simple, click-through, process.
- Your data is permanently deleted.
- Nobody can ever recover and view your private data.
- Works greatly for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, including the latest models.
- Supports iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/ iPhone6s(Plus), iPhone SE and the latest iOS 11 fully!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 10.11.
- 1. Wipe iPhone
- 1.1 Permanently Wipe iPhone
- 1.2 Wipe iPhone Before Selling
- 1.3 Format iPhone
- 1.4 Wipe iPad Before Selling
- 1.5 Remote Wipe iPhone
- 2. Delete iPhone
- 2.1 Delete iPhone Call History
- 2.2 Delete iPhone Calendar
- 2.3 Delete iPhone History
- 2.4 Delete iPad Emails
- 2.5 Permanently Delete iPhone Messages
- 2.6 Permanently Delete iPad History
- 2.7 Delete iPhone Voicemail
- 2.8 Delete iPhone Contacts
- 2.9 Delete iPhone Photos
- 2.10 Delete iMessages
- 2.11 Delete Music from iPhone
- 2.12 Delete iPhone Apps
- 2.13 Delete iPhone Bookmarks
- 2.14 Delete iPhone Other Data
- 2.15 Delete iPhone Documents & Data
- 2.16 Delete Movies from iPad
- 3. Erase iPhone
- 3.1 Erase All Content and Settings
- 3.2 Erase iPad Before Selling
- 3.3 Best iPhone Data Erase Software
- 4. Clear iPhone
- 4.3 Clear iPod touch
- 4.4 Clear Cookies on iPhone
- 4.5 Clear iPhone Cache
- 4.6 Top iPhone Cleaners
- 4.7 Free Up iPhone Storage
- 4.8 Delete Email Accounts on iPhone
- 4.9 Speed Up iPhone
- 5. Clear/Wipe Android