How to recover lost contact on your phone
Phone numbers, birthdays and addresses of the right people have been collected for years and entrusted to the Phone for storage, so that nothing is lost, even backups are created. Despite this, gadgets manage to lose the records they need.
This does not always happen and not with everyone, but the problem is clearly not an isolated one.
Contacts are missing (disappeared) on your iPhone? This can lead to a decrease in your productivity if the skipped entries are important to your work or business. Fortunately, many other people have lost contacts on iPhone as well, and there are many ways to get them back.
Part 1 Most common reasons to the contact names disappear
The problem with the disappearance of contacts is noticed by many users of Apple technology, but the apple company does not officially recognize the presence of such a bug and, accordingly, does not try to find a solution.
Some believe that contacts are lost due to the dampness of the iCloud service. It is relatively young and has its own bottlenecks. When working with one or two devices, everything is smooth, and when additional gadgets and synchronization appear, errors and glitches appear, leading to data loss.
Others believe that such problems began after combining standard iPhone contacts with contact information from other apps and messengers. Not all programs work correctly with the phone book and may cause lost contacts.
With all due respect to Apple, it's best to entrust your contact information to third-party services. First, their developers have more experience in developing systems and maintaining them. Secondly, solutions from large companies are more versatile and will fully work on all major platforms.
Part 2 Most convenient way to recover -- Dr.Fone data recovery software
The application allows you to recover contacts quickly and without loss. Has a simple, intuitive interface. Therefore, even non-technical users will be able to use Dr.Fone Data Recovery software.
Recovering deleted contact on iPhone with Dr.Fone data recovery is a very simple process. Just follow the instructions below and you will be able to recover files deleted from your android device.
Best alternative to Recuva to recover from any iOS devices
- Designed with the technology of recovering files from iTunes, iCloud or phone directly.
- Capable of recovering data in serious scenarios like device damaging, system crash or accidental deletion of files.
- Fully supports all the popular forms of iOS devices such as iPhone XS, iPad Air 2, iPod, iPad etc.
- Provision of exporting the files recovered from Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS) to your computer easily.
- Users can speedily recover selective data types without having to load the entire chunk of data altogether.
- Download and install the trial version of Dr.Fone data recovery on your computer. The trial version only allows you to scan deleted files. To recover deleted files, you need to buy the full version.
- Launch the Dr.Fone application on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer with a micro-USB cable. In case you have not installed USB drivers, the application will automatically install them for you.
- Wait for the device to connect. After it connects, the device name should appear in the upper left corner of the app. Click on the "Start / Start" button to start analyzing the device for deleted files.
- You see all types of files that can be extracted using the application. To save time, select only those types of files that you want to recover and click “Next / Next”.
- Since you only want to find deleted files, select the "Scan for deleted files" mode and click "Next". If you cannot find deleted files in Standard Mode, then try Advanced Mode, but scanning will take much longer.
- The program will start searching for deleted files on your android device, and gradually, deleted files will automatically appear in different tabs classified according to file types. You can always stop scanning if you have already found the files you need.
- Select the files you want to recover by checking the box next to the name of each file. You can also view the file by clicking on it; a preview will be available on the right.
- Click on the "Recover" button after you have selected the files you want. Registered users will receive a pop-up window asking where to save the recovered files.
- Click the "Browse" button, select the directory where you want to save the recovered files and click the "Recover" button to start the recovery process. The application will start restoring the selected files. This process will take several minutes, it all depends on the number of files that you are going to recover.
Part 3 Backup your contacts with Dr.Fone Phone backup
The question of saving data on a smartphone has always been acute for many users. There is iTunes for the iPhone, but the native tool has few settings and limits the freedom of action. Dr.Fone Backup and Restore is a program for backing up iOS devices with many useful options. Here's how this app is unique.
The main advantage of Dr.Fone Phone Backup over iTunes is the ability to select the type of files to save. With Dr.Fone’s utility, you don't have to make a complete system snapshot that takes up tens of gigabytes on your computer. For example, you can only create a copy of messages and notes. Or choose to save all data except photos and videos.
From a full backup of the system, it will also be possible to recover not entirely, but partially: only contacts, messages or any other files. Dr.fone backup supports over 10 data types, including music, photos, browser bookmarks, reminders, and more. The utility is able to save many backups for different periods of time, and not write one over the other. If for any reason you need to return to the old system configuration, you can do this in a few clicks.
Dr.Fone Data Recovery (iPhone)
The #1 iPhone data recovery software for iPhone to recover lost contacts, and more. If you accidentally deleted contacts or damaged your OS while updating the software, Dr.Fone Data Recovery for iOS helps you recover important data. Get Dr.Fone Data Recovery fully compatible with iOS 8 and support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1 iPhone Recovery
- Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Picture Messages from iPhone
- Recover Deleted Video on iPhone
- Recover Voicemail from iPhone
- iPhone Memory Recovery
- Recover iPhone Voice Memos
- Recover Call History on iPhone
- Retrieve Deleted iPhone Reminders
- Recycle Bin on iPhone
- Recover Lost iPhone Data
- Recover iPad Bookmark
- Recover iPod Touch before Unlock
- Recover iPod Touch Photos
- iPhone Photos Disappeared
- 2 iPhone Recovery Software
- Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery Alternative
- Review top iOS Data Recovery Software
- Fonepaw iPhone Data Recovery Alternative
- 3 Broken Device Recovery