Top 4 Ways for iPad to Mac Mirroring
Screen mirroring is considered a very cognitive feature that has been used for developing a very sober platform of sharing the display with friends and colleagues from a simple mobile screen onto a larger belvedere with a wider view. While we understand that screen mirroring has introduced simplistic solutions into the system, it is significant to recognize the variety of applications and software that are developed to perform simple functions like iPad to Mac mirroring. This feature has not confined its boundaries over a few devices but feels in providing the option of screen sharing to any device that has a capable Wi-Fi facility. This article looks forward to introducing various platforms that would help you in guiding yourselves for mirroring the iPad onto a Mac. The aim of this article is to infix the major applications and freeware available that can be considered the first-rate in this domain.
Q&A: Can I mirror my iPad to my Mac?
Screen Mirroring has no boundaries in providing its services to various devices. Its feature extends to all the major devices, including Mac. With simple software available on the market, you can carry out the mirroring function from an iPad to Mac in a very straightforward manner.
Part 1: How to AirPlay Mirror iPad to Mac?
AirPlay Mirroring has been a compelling feature introduced by Apple in their iOS devices, providing you with the ability to share the device's screen with ease. AirPlay has presented its application while presenting presentations, creating screencasts, or showing a video on your device to a larger populous. It is similar to enjoying your iPhone or iPad on a larger screen. For using AirPlay Mirroring on iPad to mirror it onto a Mac, you need to follow the following guide, as explained below.
Step 1: Open Control Center
The Control Center bar present on the iPad can be brought up by tapping twice on the Home Button or simply swiping up from the bottom on the Home Screen, opening the basic settings on the Control Center.
Step 2: Using AirPlay Feature
After having the control bar opened on the screen, locate the AirPlay button present in the list and tap it to activate. A list of different devices available for mirroring will be displayed on the pop-up window. These devices need a Wi-Fi connection, whereas considering a Mac for this case in specific, you need to have an AirServer application, or other Apple authorized applications for mirroring iPad to Mac.
Step 3: Select a Device
After contemplating over a device that is to be mirrored with the iPad screen, you need to check it and toggle the button of 'Mirroring' to ON. This will conclude the procedure of mirroring the iPad to Mac with the help of the simple AirPlay button.
Part 2: iPad to Mac Mirroring via QuickTime
There are many third-party applications that are available that provide you with the screen mirroring feature throughout different devices. QuickTime is one impressive tool that provides you with a simple interface and procedure for mirroring your Apple Device onto a Mac or any other bigger platform. The impressive thing presented by QuickTime is its wired connection, which exempts the threats caused by the network connection in the process. For understanding the simple step-by-step guide for mirroring iPad to Mac using QuickTime, you need to have a detailed look over the following steps.
Step 1: Connecting the iPad
You need to connect your iPad with the Mac through the USB cable and have QuickTime opened on the Mac.
Step 2: Access the Options
After opening the platform, you need to navigate through the basic settings of the software and tap on the File present on the top of the screen. Tap on New Movie Recording to open a new window.
Step 3: Connect your iPad.
With the screen opened on the front, you need to tap on the arrowhead present right next to the 'red' recording button to access the iPad that you've connected to the list. If the iPad fails to appear on the list, you need to refresh it by reconnecting the device. By tapping on the name, the complete screen is mirrored onto the Mac with the option to record the screen mirroring for saving it for the future.
Part 3: iPad to Mac Mirroring using Reflector
To successfully use Reflector 3 on your Mac for mirroring iPad to Mac, you need to look over the steps provided below to get a knowledge of the impressive and user-friendly platform presented by Reflector.
Step 1: Download and Launch
You need to have the software downloaded on the Mac from the original website. Following this, you need to make sure of the fact that the devices that are to be mirrored are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection. Following this, open the Reflector app from the Applications folder on your Mac.
Step 2: Open Control Center
You need to take your iPad and tap twice on its Home Button or simply swipe up from the bottom to open the Control Center. Activate the AirPlay Mirroring feature.
Step 3: Select the Device
With the feature activated, you will be led to another screen containing the appropriate devices. You need to select the device to mirror the iPad to Mac. This leads you to mirror the screen onto the Mac and have the display enjoyed with more members and colleagues during the office or a presentation.
Part 4: How to Mirror Your iPhone to Mac Using Any Web Browser?
What if you want to share an iPad screen on Mac? Wondershare Dr.Fone Air provides a perfect online platform for screen mirroring the iPad screen to your Mac through a web browser. While being an easy tool to use, this platform does not require any wired connection, making it even more straightforward. When put in comparison, mirroring the iPhone to Mac using a web browser does not get simpler than Dr.Fone Air.
Following its simplicity, Wondershare Dr.Fone Air provides the perfect platform to users for setting up an ideal home entertainment system, utilizing the meeting spaces properly, and actively teaching through digital enhancement. There are many key functionalities of this online screen mirroring solution, which are presented as follows:
- The tool is entirely free and does not associate with any ad.
- It provides full cross-platform support, giving you a wider variety of devices to use.
- The process does not require you to use Bluetooth or NFC for execution.
We will now observe the steps that are required to screen mirror iPad to Mac with the help of Wondershare Dr.Fone Air:
Step 1: Open Dr.Fone Air
You must launch the online platform of Wondershare Dr.Fone Air and proceed to connect your iPad and Mac to the same Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Connect iPad to Mac through Appropriate Means
Make sure to install Dr.Fone Link on your iPad and proceed with connecting your devices through QR Code or cast code.
Step 3: Successful Mirroring
As the devices connect, the iPad's screen will be mirrored onto the Mac successfully.
We have reviewed a list of different screen mirroring solutions that can be suitable for casting the screen of your iPad onto the Mac. Using these solutions, you can easily share your iPad screen on Mac without putting yourself in difficulty. For other means, you can try using Wondershare Dr.Fone Air for performing screen mirroring using online accessibility. With these provided solutions, you won't have any difficulty in screen mirroring iPad to Mac.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPad Manage
- 1. Download Movies on iPad
- 2. Download Music on iPad
- 3. Delete Duplicate Photos on iPad
- 4. Use iPad as An External Hard Drive
- 5. Delete Device Management on iPad
- 6. iPad Remote Management Software
- 7. Send Text Messages from iPad
- 8. Download WhatsApp on iPad
- 9. Change Weather Location on iPad
- iPad Backup
- 1. Ways to Restore iPad Without iTunes
- 2. Restore iPhone from iPad Backup
- 3. Backup iPhone/iPad in DFU Mode
- iPad Erase
- 1. Clear iPad data effectively
- 2. Delete Bookmarks on iPhone/iPad
- 3. Delete Browsing History on iPad
- 4. Ways to Delete Movies from iPad
- 5. Clear Cookies on iPad
- 6. Permanently Delete Emails from iPad
- 7. Wipe your iPad and Erase Everything
- 8. Clear System Data on iPad Storage
- iPad Mirror
- 1. Screen Recorders for iPad
- 2. Mirror iPad to Fire TV Stick
- 3. Screen Share Mac to iPad
- 4. Screen Mirror iPad Display
- 5. Share iPad Screen with PC
- 6. Screen Mirroring iPhone to iPad
- 7. iPad Mirror to PC without Lagging
- 8. Mirror iPad to Mac without Lagging
- iPad Recover
- 1. Recover Deleted Files on iPad
- 2. Recover Data from Broken iPad
- 3. Recover Deleted Safari Bookmarks
- 4. Recover Deleted Notes from iPad
- iPad Reset
- 1. Hard Reset/Factory Reset iPad 2
- 2. Reset iPad Air / Air 2
- 3. 5 Tactics to Reset Your iPad Mini
- 4. Factory Reset Your iPad Air/Pro
- 5. Factory Reset Your iPad 2023
- 6. Reset iPad, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini
- 7. Reset iPad Network Settings
- 8. Factory Reset iPad without Password
- iPad Tricks
- 1. Block People in Facebook on iPad
- 2. 25+ Cool Tips and Tricks on iPad
- 3. Play PC Games on iPad
- 4. Detect Spyware on iPhone
- 5. iPad Mini Jelly Scroll Issue
- 6. Fix Apple Keyboard Trackpad
- 7. iCloud Unlock without Passcode
- 8. Restore iPad from DFU Mode
- 9. Bypass Activation Lock on iPad
- 10. Photo Transfer Apps for iPad
- 11. Remove MDM from iPad Like a Pro
- 12. Reset iPad without Password