Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
Part 1: What is an Anomaly – The Game?
This is an action-strategy game that supports Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android operating systems. It means you can play it on your PC as well as on your iPod, iPhone, or on an android cell phone. There are two groups in this game one is humans, and the other is aliens.
Basically, you need to build towers as alien or defend towers as humans to keep enemy hordes at bay. Anomaly game has four collections which are as follow:
- Anomaly: Warzone Earth
- Anomaly Korea
- Anomaly 2
- Anomaly Defenders
1.1 Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Anomaly: Warzone Earth is a brilliant AR game with a perfect mixture of action and strategy. The reversed tower defense formula makes it a more interesting game for players. It is about saving the earth from an alien onslaught.
There are invaders who have captured the world's major buildings, towers and destroy everything in their path. Being an earth saver as a player, you need to make a strategy to lead an armor squad through the streets of big cities like Baghdad and Tokyo.
1.2 Anomaly Korea
Anomaly Korea is an expanded version of Anomaly Warzone Earth. In this game, the aliens have got Korea in their control. You need to lead a squad into fierce fire-fights to free the Korea cities from aliens. Use new units and tools to plan routes carefully and to do war against the new enemy threat. Isn't it is interesting!
1.3 Anomaly 2
Anomaly 2 is basically a sequel of Anomaly Warzone Earth. Along with core elements of the game, anomaly 2 has new features, which put your gaming skills to test new experiences. It has the multiplayer tower offense mode.
1.4 Anomaly Defenders
Anomaly Defenders is the closing installment of the complete AR Anomaly series. Now, in this segment of the game, the tables have turned. The homeland of the alien is under threat of human attack. Defending the planet from the human scum is the final play.
Part 2: Rules to Play Anomaly Game
The gameplay of Anolmay or Anolmy 2 is all about reverse tower defense, attack on towers, and tower offense. There are defensive towers which you need to destroy for an alien invasion. Initially, it was available for Windows, but now you can play it on Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android platforms.
Here are some rules to play Anomaly on PC, Android, and iOS.
Rule 1: You cannot control the vehicles directly in convoy. First, you need to set paths for the convoy to follow the city and towns.
Rule 2: At each round, you have to construct a convoy and find a path for it to take it to the next level.
Rule 3: You will need to think both tactically and strategically to win the game. Also, you should choose the right squad and the best route for each mission.
Rule 4: In order to survive till the end, you need to purchase extra units and create a convoy of armored tanks as well as guns. Create convoy according to the location, including Korea, Tokyo, Baghdad, and another city.
Rule 5: Deploy powerful abilities like health generators and decoys to help your units in the battle against the enemy.
Rule 6: The tanks and missiles will automatically launch fire at the various gun emplacements when an enemy passes. So, keep them working, you will need to repair them from time to time.
Rule 7: it is a single-player game, you can either play as alien or as a human, and the choice is all yours. If you play as an alien, you will need to focus on building protective towers, and if you play as a human you need to defend towers.
Rule 8: The points on both sides depend on the number of hits, kills, and structures you build. If either side cs go anomaly reaches 1,000 points, the game is over.
Keep in mind all the rules and play to win!
Part 3：Tips To Level Up Fast In Anomaly
Tip 1: The way to level up fast Anomaly is to gain more anomaly cs go points. You will need to work smartly and hard to earn more points as these points will help you with a fast level up in the game.
You can grow your XP points in the following ways:
- By killing more in less time
- Kill a player with a high level
- More number of wins than loses
- Defending more towers in less time
- Creating convoy faster to reach the final point
Tip 2: To win more points, plan strategically, and play the game with smart tactics. Initially, you're just defending the towers, but later you have to plan a route to reach the point and to gain points faster.
Tip 3: Make sure you do not break the continuity of the game to reach the next level in less time. If there is raining outside, or if its night, then with Dr. fone virtual location, you can set other locations like Tokyo or Korea for the map of the game. This will help maintain continuity in the game.
- First, you need to download Dr. fone virtual location app after this install and launch it.
- Now, connect your iOS device with your PC and click on the "Get Started."
- On the search bar, search for the desired location.
- Drop the pin to the desired location, and tap the "Move Here" button.
- The interface will also show your fake location. To halt the hack, tap the Stop Simulation button.
So, download the Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) app now to maintain the continuity of the game.
Tip 4: Also, you need to choose weapons carefully that fire more often when an enemy passes to kill more enemies before the deadline.
So, now you know the tips to play Anomaly, you can enjoy playing it on your phone or system. This AR game gives you the best real experience of gaming. It's totally fun in freeing earth from aliens. Enjoy!
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking