How To Fake GPS on Mobile Legends [For Players]
People, generally boys, are often found playing games on their cell phones, and they are pretty much addicted to it. Many games are of their interest, but Mobile Legends has always been on the top of the list. Mobile Legends is a game that can be played by a few people simultaneously, and it is called MOBA.
Unlike other games, Mobile Legends allows its players to hide their actual location. Therefore, ML players have many reasons to fake GPS Mobile Legends, such as getting a higher rank and playing with their friends wherever they are. Let's find how to fake GPS on ML in this article now!
Part 1: Why Do We Need to Fake Location on ML
Some players want to fake-locate Mobile Legends because it is highly competitive and it usually ranks globally or locally. Most players prefer local street rankings, which are specified according to the area. The GPS detects the location of the devices in your area while you are in the game. Spoofing your location can bring you new requests and challenges that were practically unavailable in your area.
The most amazing thing this does to your game is bringing you different teammates from all over the world, which can't be done the other way. Another thing that you can do while using fake GPS for ML is to earn a top badge in the less competitive areas. If you want to play the game with your friend, you or he can change the location to play together.
Some countries have very few players of ML. So, if you shift your location to those countries, you have a chance to become the top player. You can also earn a supreme title by using a fake GPS for ML. Here’s a list of countries that have a low MMR or power and are considered the best location for fake GPS ML:
Part 2: How to Change GPS in ML on iOS Devices
Wondershare Dr.Fone has always amazed us with its incredible tools and features, one of which is Dr.Fone - Virtual Location. Dr.Fone - Virtual Location comes in handy if you're playing Mobile League on an iOS device because it hides your current location. It will also allow you to change your location virtually, allowing you to be in any location without jailbreaking.
It is compatible with all the location-based apps and works seamlessly, so you don’t have to worry about the apps glitching. But if you are an Android user, then Dr.Fone doesn't enable fake location on Android games, but it lets you change the location of your Android device. However, it fully supports all the games available such as fake GPS Mobile Legends on iOS devices.
Steps-by-Step Instructions for Faking ML Location Using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
Here is the guide that even a beginner who is new to ML can follow to change location in ML using his iOS device:
Step 1: Get Started by Launching the Application
After downloading and launching Dr.Fone, click "Virtual Location" among all the other options and connect your iPhone to your computer. Later, click on "Get Started."
Step 2: Locate Yourself on the Map
You will be able to find your actual location on the map as soon as the new window opens. If your location is misplaced, click on the "Center On" icon in the lower right part of the screen. This will show your actual location.
Step 3: Activate the Teleport Mode
Next, you will have to activate the "Teleport Mode" by clicking on its icon. After it's activated, add the location you want to be teleported and click on the "Go" button to locate the new location. After that, tap on the "Move Here" option to move to your desired location.
Step 4: Confirm your New Location
The location has changed now; you can check it by clicking "Center On." The same location will be on your Mobile Legends game. Now, open your game and play it in your desired location with your friends and other people.
Part 3: How to Change Location in Mobile Legends on Android Devices
There could be many reasons to hide your location; one of them could be that you don’t like being checked or you’re a person who prefers his privacy over anything. However, hiding your location is not a difficult task today for Android users because many advanced apps do the job for you without any hassle. Here’s how you can hide your location on Android devices while playing Mobile Legends.
1. Use Fake GPS Location App
Fake GPS Location App is developed by Lexa that is free to use. An exceptional fake GPS for ML app provides an Android user with a great spoofing experience. This app comes with different features that allow the user to keep track of all the previous locations that can be used in the future.
It is capable of marking a location, and later you can start the program on boot; through this program, you can specify different locations. If you want to change location in ML because you don’t feel like being there virtually, it can be done through the Fake GPS Location App.
2. Hola VPN Service
Hola is a VPN service that is considered one of the best on the market, which provides safe and anonymous surfing on the internet. It preserves your privacy and works like a dream; you don't have to wait for the screen to load because of its high-speed maintenance VPN. Furthermore, it works perfectly fine off barriers and blockages so that you can run any streaming service without restrictions.
Hola Fake GPS Mobile Legends VPN Service is only available across Samsung Galaxy Store and Huawei App Gallery. Hola allows you to use apps that you couldn't use before due for any reason on your Huawei/Samsung device. Through the Hola browser, you can access any website. Furthermore, it has no geographical limitations to use Hola VPN on Huawei/Samsung from anywhere in the world.
This article has discussed the Mobile Legends game and how you can fake GPS Mobile Legends. Usually, people like to hide their locations or fake them because they prefer their privacy and don't want to be located by their friends or family. However, in the case of Mobile Legends, people spoof their location to increase their rank or get new challenges. Therefore, we have given you a clear idea of how you can fake your location on both Android and iOS devices.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking