A Complete Guide to Using iPogo for Pokemon Go (and its Best Alternative)
If you own an iOS device and would like to spoof your location on Pokemon Go, then iPogo could be an option. While the iPogo iOS app has gained a lot of popularity, it also suffers from security and accessibility issues. Therefore, in this post, I will let you know how to use iPogo for Pokemon Go and would also make you familiar with a better alternative for Pokemon Go location spoofing.
Part 1: What is iPogo and How can it help you?
Ideally, iPogo is a dedicated iOS app that can help you play Pokemon Go remotely from anywhere you like. It is a modified version of Pokemon Go that includes numerous hacks and cheats that would let you level up in the game.
- To install iPogo on your iOS device, you must have to jailbreak your iPhone (it doesn’t support standard devices).
- The iPogo iOS app can spoof your iPhone location to anywhere you like and reflect it on Pokemon Go.
- There is also a provision to simulate the device movement of your iPhone on Pokemon Go.
- Other features of the iPogo iOS app are feeds for raids and quests, enhanced throws, fast catch, and more.
Price: The basic version of iPogo is available for free that would let you teleport your location in Pokemon Go. To access more features of iPogo for Pokemon Go, you can get its premium subscription for $4.99 per month.
Part 2: How to Use iPogo to Improve your Pokemon Go Gameplay?
If you also want to use the iPogo iOS app, then you first need to jailbreak your iPhone. Also, since the use of iPogo for Pokemon Go can lead to an account ban, you can consider creating a new account before using it. Here’s how you can use the iPogo iOS app to spoof location on Pokemon Go.
Step 1: Download and Install the iPogo iOS app
At first, you can just jailbreak your device by using any freely available resource that would install Cydia Impactor on it. Later, you can go to the website of iPogo to download the IPA file and complete its installation. You can also use third-party sources like 3uTools, Rickpactor, or Signulous to install iPogo on your iOS device.
Step 2: Set up your Pokemon Go account
Great! Once the iPogo iOS app is installed, you can launch it and log-in to your Pokemon Go account. Afterward, you can go to its Settings and “Activate” your account. On your Pokemon Go screen, you can view various options on a floating sidebar to access its features.
Step 3: Spoof your location on Pokemon Go with iPogo
Now, to change your location, you can tap on a map icon, which is located at the top of the iPogo interface. This will open a map where you can look for the target location via its address or coordinates.
You can further use the filter option to search for specific Pokemons on the map and can even move the pin around. This will automatically switch your location, letting you catch Pokemons from your home.
Part 3: Why you Should Look for iPogo Alternatives?
Even though iPogo would let you access all kinds of Pokemon Go hacks, it has numerous pitfalls. Here are some of the reasons that would make you look for a better iPogo alternative instead.
- Firstly, the iPogo iOS app would need jailbreak access on your iPhone which can compromise its security.
- As of now, iPogo is only available for iOS devices and not Android. If you are looking for an iPogo Android alternative, then you can try PGSharp as well.
- Ideally, iPogo for Pokemon Go is against the terms and conditions of Niantic and its constant use can cause a permanent ban on your account.
- Since the installation process for the iPogo iOS app is a bit complicated, it would need prior technical experience.
- Please note that iPogo is not a reliable service and it can stop working anytime (like iSpoofer). This can cause a sudden loss of your money and progress in Pokemon Go.
Part 4: How to Spoof iPhone Location without Jailbreak using the Best iPogo Alternative?
Since iPogo needs jailbreak access and is not that reliable, a lot of players look for its alternative. For instance, you can use Dr. Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) to easily spoof the location on your iPhone without jailbreaking it. The application is super easy to use and also provides a GPS joystick to stimulate your movement between multiple spots. Besides that, you can also mark any location as a favorite and can even import/export GPX files using the desktop application.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and launch Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS)
Simply connect your iPhone to the computer and launch the Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) application. You can now agree to its terms and conditions and select the connected device.
Step 2: Spoof your iPhone location to anywhere you like
The application will automatically detect and display the present location of your device. You can now click on the Teleport Mode feature from the top to spoof your iPhone’s location.
Afterward, you can just enter the name, address, or coordinates of the target location on the search bar and load it on the map.
You can now adjust the location on the map by moving the pin around or even zoom in/out. Lastly, click on the “Move Here” button and wait as your device’s location would be updated on Pokemon Go.
Step 3: Simulate your iPhone’s movement between multiple spots
Apart from that, you can also simulate the movement of your device by selecting the One-stop or Multi-stop modes from the top. This will let you drop the pins on the map to create a route for Pokemon Go.
Furthermore, you can enter the number of times to cover the route and even select a preferred speed for the movement. Once you click on the “March” button, the simulation of the movement would be started. You can also access a GPS joystick at the bottom to move realistically on the map in any direction.
I’m sure that after reading this post, you would be able to know more about iPogo for Pokemon Go and its use. Since the iPogo iOS app would need jailbreak access on your device, you can consider using an alternative. I would recommend using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) as it is a user-friendly solution that won’t need jailbreak access on your device. Besides spoofing your location on Pokemon Go, it can also simulate your device’s movement at a preferred speed and offers tons of features to level up in Pokemon Go and other games.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking