Fake Location to Enjoy More Fun on Pokemon Go Community Day
Who doesn’t like to play video games? It has become a part of us since childhood. Video games are always exciting and fun to play. Different features in video games help in the all-round development of a person. Pokémon Go is one such game. You can play this game by walking around in your neighborhood. In addition, this game has an exciting feature, which is Pokémon Community Day.
This article focuses on giving a brief introduction to Pokémon Community Day and how you should prepare for Pokémon go community day. Most importantly, this article provides you with an app that can be used to fake your location, and you catch Pokémon sitting at your home.
Part 1: What Is Pokemon Go Community Day?
Pokémon go community day is a once a month event in the game. A rare Pokémon appears more than on any other typical day in the game on this event. The specific time every month, the time is different. The rate of how much this rare Pokémon appears depends. The date of the community day depends on the time zone. Community Day is the best opportunity for any player to get the most interesting Pokémon and battle with their friends.
The recent Pokémon community day was held on 23 April 2022. On the community day, Stufful (a rare Pokémon) was featured with the special move drain punch. The exclusive version of an ordinary Pokémon is featured on all community days. The date for every month is released in the previous month and not before that. The next Pokémon go community day will be on 21 May 2022, which will feature another rare Pokémon, Alolan Geodule, with the special move Rollout. So buckle up for your next event.
Part 2: What Should We Do To Prepare For Community Day?
Are you ready for the next community day? Here is how you can prepare yourself for the next community day. Here are some interesting tricks that will help you catch all the Pokémon on the community day.
- Find a location
To get the best set of Pokémon, the first thing you should do is choose a location. Probably you are playing using your bicycle or maybe using the “play from home” edition. You can use any suitable method for you to be safe. You can determine the best location by emphasizing these factors :
- A more significant number of Pokémon spawns.
- Enough number of “PokéStops” or Gyms.
- Suitable weather and enough protection from bad weather.
- Do not go too far from your community. Choose a location where you can easily stay connected with your community.
If somehow you get separated or go far away from your community, you can find your friend using the "Find My Friends" feature if both of you are using an iPhone. The "Find My Friends" and "Find My iPhone" features were combined and launched in 2019. You can find your friend if your friend turns on location using the steps below and allowing you to track his location.
- Click on the Find My Friend app icon and run the app.
- When you open the app, you will see a green circle with a grey background and a blue dot inside the green circle.
- There is a people tab on the bottom left of your screen and click on the addition sign '+.'
- Click on the “Share My Location” option.
- All your contacts will appear on your screen. Your friends with iPhones will appear blue, and those not with an iPhone will appear grey.
- Select your friends with whom you want to share your location, and then click on the “tap” option at the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose how much time you want to share your location. The option will be "Share for one hour," “Share until the end of the day” or “share indefinitely.”
- Prepare your Pokémon storage
It would help if you had a possible open spot in your storage. Then, if you have enough storage space, you can collect as many Pokémon as you want all day and then evaluate at the end of the day the Pokémon that you caught.
- Prepare your bag
You will need these things listed below for community day:
- Poké balls: You will require Great and Ultra Poké Balls for manual catching of Pokémon.
- Lures: You will need lures when you cover the same PokéStops repeatedly.
- Star Pieces: It will be great if you run Star Pieces while playing on your community day, even if the bonus is not extra stardust. Please take a few minutes before you run them as many as possible. Another positive point is that Star Pieces will show the timer on the right side of your screen, keeping track of your game time.
- Lucky Eggs: If you are grinding very hard to reach level 40, you can pop a lucky egg. These are stackable and work in the same way as Star Pieces.
- Incense: The number of Pokémon encounters you have while in motion will increase if you are using Incense. The general community day duration is 3hour, and if you activate around 8 Incense, you will gain an Incense duration of 25 hours.
- Evolution Items: An Evolution item depends on the rare Pokémon featured on your Pokémon community day. The evolution Items vary, some Pokémon need one, and some other Pokémon may need two evolution Items. The negative thing here is that you cannot make any purchase of evolution Items from the shop unmediated. However, you can obtain this item by playing regular TGR Battles, Gifts, and Trainer Battles.
- Things not necessary for the community
Potions and Revives: You would probably not raid or play TGR Battlesz if you grind hard to catch all the Pokémon. If you want to catch as many Pokémon as you want, you can quickly delete some of the potions and revives to increase your bag space for your Pokémon.
Part 3: How To Change Location To Catch Pokemon Without Moving
If you cannot move around to catch your Pokémon, you can spoof your location to play Pokemon Go without going outside. Dr.Fone – Virtual Location is a software that can help fake your location with a few clicks. The main features of this software are:
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- You can change or fake your location in just one click.
- You can use this app to fake your location in all location-based apps.
- You can also lock your GPS location at your appropriate speed.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- These features make this app one of the highest using location spoofing apps among users from different fields.
You can use this app to spoof your location by following these simple steps:
Step 1: To start with the process, you need to have this software installed on your PC. After you run the app, different options will appear on your screen. First, select the “Virtual Location” option.
Step 2: Now, you have to connect your iOS phone to the PC and click on the “Get Started” option.
Step 3: You can connect your iOS devices through Wi-Fi without using any lightning cable after connecting once.
Step 4: A new window will appear on your screen, and you will be able to find your current location on the map that is being displayed on your screen.
Step 5: If you cannot find your location, you can click on the “center on” icon on the right sidebar of your screen to show your current location.
Step 6: Now, you need to activate the “Teleport mode” by tapping on the immediate first icon in the upper right corner of your screen. Now you need to enter the name of the place you want to teleport to in the upper left blank space.
Step 7: Click on the “Go” icon and teleport to the location you want. To simplify the process, we take the example of Rome.
Step 8: After you enter Paris as your desired place, the software accepts the command and understands your desired place in Rome. Next, click on the "Move here" option that appears on the pop-up box on your screen.
Now the location of your device will be fixed in Paris, and you can roam around the streets of Rome and catch Pokémon.
The map of your desired location will be displayed on your screen.
It can be expected that now you know what is Pokémon go community day and what is special about this event. You also know the tips to catch as many Pokémon as you need. You have also been introduced to a special software that can take your gaming experience to a different level.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking