Top 10 Pokemon in Pokemon Go [2022 Updated]
Pokemon Go is a mobile game involving augmented reality to form a real-life experience of Pokemon. People can capture their favorite top Pokemon in Pokemon Go in the real world with the help of technology. With Pokemon Go, you can connect to your real-life friends and interact with them in different exciting ways.
You can play with your friends by spinning a photo disc and giving gifts to someone on your friend list. The article will teach you how to catch the best Pokemon in the Pokemon Go PVP to play excitingly. For this cause, the article has discussed the following points:
Part 1: 10 Top-Notch and Commendable Pokemon in Pokemon Go
We will discuss the top 10 Pokemon in the Pokemon Go and acknowledge the strengths, weaknesses, and best moves of the best Pokemon in the Pokemon Go:
MewTwo is considered a psychic-type legendary Pokemon are originating from the Kanto. It cannot evolve into any other Pokemon or from any other Pokemon other than the Kanto. It is one of the most powerful Pokemon having giant attack stats to boot.
This Pokemon will reward you as it is a great all-rounder and a plus point for any team. In addition, this powerful Pokemon in the Pokemon Go is known for its stunning psychic moves.
|Weaknesses||Dark, Ghost, and Bug|
|Best Moves||Psystrike and Confusion|
A giant, four-armed humanoid Pokemon, Machamp is a Pokemon with a similar physical appearance to Machoke. Its color is bluish-gray, which is purple is pre-evolution. Machamps have a fierce and strong behavior as they can throw about 1000 punches within 2 seconds. The natural ability of Machamp is to punch the opponents clear over the horizon.
This fighter Pokemon makes other Pokemon extremely defensive towards its attacks and beats them with its dynamic punch moves.
|Strength||Ice, Rock, and Steel|
|Weaknesses||Flying, Fire, and Psychic|
|Best Moves||Dynamic Punch and Counter|
A long green serpentine Pokemon, Rayquaza, has beautiful yellow eyes. The mega form of Rayquaza has a delta-shaped jaw and a long body. The mega Rayquaza is the most aggressive one, and the shiny Rayquaza replaces the green with black.
The natural ability of the Rayquaza is to control the speed, altitude, and direction as well as it can float. Therefore, this Pokemon is only available through legendary raids.
|Strength||Grass, Fighting, and Bug|
|Weaknesses||Rock, Fairy, and Electric|
|Best Moves||Outrage and Dragon Tail|
A large, bipedal dinosaurian Pokemon, Tyranitar has a gray-blue color and a diamond-shaped scale. The Pokemon has sharp and pointed teeth on both the jaws and a powerful tail. It is naturally able to summon a sandstorm that lasts for some time. It is durable for special attacks and quickly damages the Pokemon, which is not immune to it.
|Strength||Fire, Flying, and Bug|
|Weaknesses||Water and Grass|
|Best Moves||Stone Edge and Bite|
Salamence is a blue and red dragon-like Pokemon. It has huge red wings and eyebrows. Moreover, This Pokemon contains large blue ears on the front side and red wings that grow due to cell mutation. When the Pokemon starts flying, it flies in the sky and spouts hot flames that eat away mountains and fields, expressing its joy.
|Strength||Grass, Bugs, and Fighting|
|Weaknesses||Ice, Rock, Fairy, and Dragon Moves|
|Best Moves||Dragon Tail and Draco Meteor|
With a large, dinosaur-like, and bipedal shape, Rampardos is based on a real-life Pachycephalosaurus. It has long hindlimbs and short forelimbs. The skull roof is very thick with dark eyes and a blue dome on the top of the head. The Rampardos Pokemon has a large amount of power. The main attacks involve its head which it uses to hit the opponents.
|Strength||Flying, Ice, and Fire|
|Weaknesses||Fighting, Ground, Steel, Water|
|Best Moves||Smack Down and Rock Slide|
Metagross resembles a robotic spider having a light blue disc-shaped body. The fusion of two Metang forms a Metagross. Therefore, it has four linked brains resulting in a complex neural network and high intelligence. It can solve highly complex equations. Metagross has a clear body that prevents its stats from being lowered. While evolving, the Pokemon gains tough claws.
|Weaknesses||Fire, Ghost, and Dark|
|Best Moves||Meteor Mash and Bullet Punch|
Lucario resembles a dog, wolf, and jackal and possesses a few raccoon-like characteristics. Lucario has redder eyes than Riolu, with black paws and large pointed spikes. The mega evolution of Lucario transforms it into slimmer thighs and yellow-colored fur. Lucario is prideful and a serious Pokemon and extremely loyal to their trainer and friendly to strangers.
|Strength||Ice, Rock, Steel, Fairy, and Normal|
|Weaknesses||Fighting, Fire, and Ground|
|Best Moves||Aura Sphere and Counter|
Grachomp is a hammerhead and shark-like Pokemon with red and dark blue colors. When it undergoes mega-evolution, the claws of Grachomp are replaced with red scythes. In addition, it covers its arms, and the chin also becomes bulkier. The natural ability of Grachomp is to fly with a high velocity while folding and stretching its wings.
|Strength||Rock, Steel, Poison, and Fire|
|Weaknesses||Ice, Grass, and Bug|
|Best Moves||Dragon Tail and Outrage|
Mamoswine is a chubby mammoth with two tusks and a curved humped back. The Mamoswine has a blue-colored face mask and a white rim around the eyes. The fur of Mamoswine mostly has a brown color. This Pokemon has a big size but is not very aggressive. However, they don't interact with people. Therefore, it frightens them the contact causes them to attack.
|Strength||Electric and Poison|
|Weaknesses||Fighting, Fire, Steel, and Water|
|Best Moves||Mud Slap and Avalanche|
Part 2: [Bonus Tip] Catch More Pokemon Without Going Outside
We have explained the strengths, best moves, and natural abilities of the 10 best Pokemon in the Pokemon Go. Now, we will help you learn how to catch these Pokemon with the help of Dr.Fone – Virtual Location.
Dr.Fone is an iOS and Android-supported software that assists in faking a GPS location to any other location in work instantly. You can avail of this feature to catch your favorite Pokemon. The application enables people to create a customized route on a map and customize the speed yourself. Therefore, you can teleport to where you want to go to find more Pokemons without going outside.
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- Fake location to catch more Pokemon without going outside.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
How to Catch More Pokemon with Dr.Fone – Virtual Location?
Here, let’s learn the steps involved in catching the strongest Pokemon in the Pokemon Go with Dr.Fone without changing your actual location:
Note: Dr.Fone only supports changing location on Pokemon Go on iOS devices.
Step 1: Launch Dr.Fone Virtual Location
The first step is to download the Dr.Fone – Virtual Location on your device and install it. Now, launch the application.
Step 2: Connect your Phone
From the interface, click on the "Virtual Location" option and connect the phone to your computer with the help of any lightning or USB cable. Now, press the "Get Started" button.
Step 3: Check your Current Location
A new window will pop up. Find your current location by pressing on the “Center On” icon on the right side to display the location.
Step 4: Activate the Teleport Mode
You can activate the “Teleport Mode” by clicking on the first icon in the upper right corner. First, provide the name of the target place where you want to teleport to. Then, click the “Go” icon.
Step 5: Move the Location
When the system understands where you want to teleport, click on the “Move Here” button in the popup box. Now, your location will be set to the desired place on your Android or iOS device. You can now catch the most powerful Pokemon in Pokemon Go and enjoy the game.
place where you want to teleport to. Then, click the “Go” icon.
The article has concluded with a sufficient description of the top 10 Pokemon in Pokemon Go. There are a bunch of Pokemon that are the best attackers and defenders, as well as showing their best moves and strengths. Later, we have an easy method to catch the popular Pokemon without changing your actual location.
Moreover, Pokemon can also be caught by the one-stop feature and joystick feature of Dr.Fone that enable you to change and repeat your movements across two points.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking