How to Level Up Fast in Pokémon Go and Reach Level 50
The Pokémon show has molded a generation of fans due to the interesting storyline and the different Pokémons that they feature in the show. In 2016 when the game Pokémon Go was released, fans flocked to download the game on their phones and went outside of their homes to visit various locations and catch Pokémon creatures that they can train. The highest level that any Pokémon Go can go up to is Level 40 but if you are feeling ambitious about reaching Level 50, that is also possible if you are determined to be one of the best Pokémon trainers out there.
Reaching Level 50 is not an easy feat but requires hard work and dedication from you. If you are ready to take on the challenge, then you are reading the correct articles as we share how you can gain XP and level up to reach your goal of Level 50. It is a hard level to reach but not impossible.
Part 1: What is the Use of XP in Pokémon Go?
In Pokémon Go, they use XP or experience points so your player can level up. As a player, you need to accumulate as much XP as you will need to reach your dream of Level 50. There are different ways how you can earn XP which are by fighting other Pokémon, capturing Pokémon, and exploring different locations in the real world. Once you have done these, you are on your way to gaining a lot of XP points that you will use to improve your Pokémon as well.
As you level up, they will require more XP from your player before you can advance to the next level and you will also encounter rare Pokémons or other rewards as your progress. So that is why you have to be ready to commit to this if you want to level up as fast as you can. The only way to earn XP is to catch Pokémons and win battles so buying XP is not possible in this game.
Part 2: How much XP Do You Need for Each Level in Pokémon Go?
There are different XP requirements for each level in Pokémon Go which you need to be mindful of if you want to level up. For levels 1 to 40, the requirements to level up are not as hard compared to the higher levels. At this level, the ways you can level up are by catching different Pokémons, going on a battle, competing in a few raids, using your Lucky Eggs, and sending gifts to your friends. As long as you continuously do these activities, you can be sure that you will level up however, some of them will grant higher XPs as compared to the others.
Now for Levels 41 to 50, the tasks that they will give you vary depending on each level as well. It will start easy but as your progress, they will require more tasks from you that you need to complete. We have listed down the requirement for levels 41 to 50 so you can check your progress.
Level 41 (XP required: 6 million)
- Catch 200 Pokémon in 1 day
- Win 30 raids
- Power up a Legendary Pokémon 20 times
- Earn 5 gold medals
Level 42 (XP required: 7 million)
- Use items to evolve Pokémon 15 times
- Use 200 berries to help catch Pokémon
- Evolve Eevee into its unique evolutions
- Make 3 excellent throws
Level 43 (XP required: 9 million)
- Catch 5 Legendary Pokémon
- Earn 100,000 Stardust
- Earn 5 Platinum medals
- Use 200 super-effective Charged Attacks
Level 44 (XP required: 11 million)
- Win 30 Trainer Battles in the Great League
- Win 30 Trainer Battles in the Master League
- Win 30 Trainer Battles in the Ultra League
- Battle in the Battle League for 20 times
Level 45 (XP required: 13 million)
- Defeat a Team Rocket Leader 50 times
- Defeat 100 Team Rocket Grunts
- Earn 10 Platinum Medals
- Purify 100 Shadow Pokémon
Level 46 (XP required: 15.5 million)
- Hatch 30 eggs
- Complete 100 Field Research tasks
- Make 50 excellent throws
- Take a snapshot of a Pokémon for 7 days in a row
Level 47 (XP required: 18 million)
- Win 30 raids with a team of all unique Pokémon species
- Earn 20 Platinum Medals
- Power 3 Pokémon up to their maximum CP
- Win a 3-star raid using Pokémon with only 1,500 CP or less
Level 48 (XP required: 21 million)
- Walk 25 km 8 times in 1 week
- Receive 20 Souvenirs from your buddy Pokémon
- Walk 200 km with your buddy
- Earn 300 hearts with your buddy
Level 49 (XP required: 25 million)
- Make 10 trades with a Pokémon that was caught at least 300 km apart
- Send 500 gifts to friends
- Obtain 50 Lucky Pokémon in trades
- Earn 35 Platinum medals
Level 50 (XP required: 30 million)
- Make around 999 excellent throws
- Reach Rank 10 in the Go Battle League
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Leader three times using only Pokémon with 2,500 CP or less
- Catch a Legendary Pokémon in your next five Legendary Pokémon encounters
These are the tasks that you will need to fulfill to level up from levels 41 to 50.
You may also be interested in Top 15 AR Games Like Pokemon GO to play in 2022
Part 3: How to Get More XP and Level Up Fast in Pokémon Go?
Getting more XP and leveling up fast in Pokémon Go can be done in so many ways. One of the easiest yet contains high XP is using your Lucky Egg. If you use your Lucky Egg, you can double the XP points that you have earned in that 30 minutes window. So make sure to strategically use your Lucky Egg for tasks that will reward you with a high XP.
Another way to get more XP is to level your friendship up to Best Friend status which rewards you 100,000 XP. It is the highest XP but it does require more time as you need to exchange gifts with that friend for 90 days to gain the Best Friend status and if you pair it with a Lucky Egg, the most you can get is 200,000 XP.
You can also gain XP in a fast and effective way by evolving your Pokémon in one go and pairing that along with a Lucky Egg. This will double all the XP you gain from evolving the Pokémon.
Part 4: What is the Fastest Way to Get to Level 50 in Pokémon Go?
Leveling up to level 50 is not an easy task but it can be rewarding. Some of the tasks to level up also require you to also walk and explore your area, and we understand that you might not have the time to go out and walk. We have a product that you can try that will teleport you to different places that you like.
Our product “Dr. Fone - Virtual Location”. Our product allows you to teleport to any place in the world and unlock worlds that you would have never discovered unless you fly to that location.
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
1-Click Location Changer for both iOS and Android
- Teleport from one location to another across the world from the comfort of your home.
- With just a few selections on your computer, you can make members of your circle believe you’re anywhere you want.
- Stimulate and imitate movement and set the speed and stops you take along the way.
- Compatible with both iOS and Android systems.
- Work with location-based apps, like Pokemon Go, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
Using Dr. Fone - Virtual Location is easy and just requires a few steps that you can follow.
Step 1: Download Dr. Fone - Virtual Location on your computer.
Step 2: Open the program and you can connect your phone to your computer or laptop via USB. Then, you can click on “Get Started”.
Step 3: On the screen, they will show your current location.
Step 4: To go to another location, you can click on “Teleport Mode” which is the 1st icon on the upper right and you can type the place you want to go to.
Step 5: It will then take you to the place that you want, and you can click on “Move Here”.
Step 6: Finally, it will show you that chosen location that you typed and you can then check your current location on your phone which shows the same place.
Reaching Level 50 in Pokémon Go might be a dream for some but in this article, we have shown you the tips and tricks on how you can level up to 50 as fast and efficiently as you could. You can also use “Dr. Fone - Virtual Location” to teleport you to various places that you want to visit. We hope that these tricks will help you in becoming one of the best trainers out there in Pokémon Go.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking