Pokemon Go is one of the most popular augmented reality location-based games that let us catch Pokemons and complete tons of other tasks. Needless to say, there are times when players are not able to go outside to catch Pokemons due to all kinds of reasons. The good news is that you can still play your favorite game using a Pokemon Go joystick. To help you, I will let you know how to fake GPS in Pokemon Go using 3 reliable methods in this post.
How to use Pokemon Go Joystick on iOS/Android: 3 Smart Solutions
Part 1: What’s the Need for a Pokemon Go Joystick?
If you are an avid Pokemon Go player, then you might already know that the game demands us to step outside to catch Pokemons or participate in raids. Sadly, not everyone can travel so much on their own. Therefore, you might consider using a Pokemon Go joystick on iOS/Android under the following circumstances.
- In the current Covid-19 pandemic, you might be under a lockdown and can’t step out.
- You could have already explored your nearby areas and would like to catch more Pokemons.
- There could be any other health or environmental condition, stopping you from going out.
- The weather outside might not be suitable or safe to explore the Pokemon Go map on your own.
- Any other possible reason for not being able to travel solely or having enough time to catch Pokemons.
Part 2: Possible Risks for Using a Pokemon Go Joystick
A Pokemon Go spoofing iOS/Android solution can easily change your present location in the game or even simulate your movement. Though, if you use the Pokemon Go joystick app multiple times a day and Niantic detects it, then it can cause some issues.
Please note that the use of any location spoofing or Pokemon Go hack (joystick) is against the terms of Niantic. Therefore, if your account is found using these hacks, then Niantic can display warning messages. If after getting multiple warnings, the hack is still being detected, then it can lead to a temporary or even a permanent ban of your account.
Part 3: How to Fake GPS in Pokemon Go: 3 Foolproof Solutions
Out of all the Pokemon Go joystick and location spoofing solutions, I would recommend trying the following tools.
3.1 Pokemon Go Joystick for iOS (No Jailbreak Needed)
If you are looking for a Pokemon Go spoofing iOS solution, then just give Dr. Fone - Virtual Location (iOS) a try. Without the need for jailbreaking your device, you can spoof your iPhone’s location to anywhere you like. The application can also be used to simulate its movement between multiple spots at a preferred speed.
Besides that, you can also mark any location as favorite or even import/export GPX files using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location. Since the application is extremely easy to use, you don’t have to go through any technical hassle to implement this Pokemon Go joystick iOS solution.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone and launch the application
Firstly, you can just connect your iOS device to the computer and launch Dr.Fone – Virtual Location application. You can agree to its terms of services and click on the “Get Started” button now.
4,039,074 people have downloaded it
Step 2: Spoof your iPhone Location to Anywhere you want
Once your iPhone is connected, its present location would automatically be displayed on the screen. To spoof the Pokemon Go location on iOS, select the “Teleport Mode” option and enter the target location’s address/name/coordinates on the search bar.
Afterward, you can select the target location and the interface would automatically load it. You can now move the pin around and even zoom in/out the map to get the desired spot. Lastly, click on the “Move Here” button to spoof the fake GPS on Pokemon Go.
Step 3: Simulate the iPhone Movement with a joystick
To use the Pokemon Go joystick iOS solution, you can select the One-stop or Multi-stop mode from the top. Now, you can drop the pins on the map as per your requirements to set up a route to cover.
Afterward, you can enter the number of times you want to cover the route and even set up a preferred speed. Lastly, click on the “March” button to start the simulation on the map. You can also use a joystick at the bottom to move around realistically on Pokemon Go.
Video Guide: Teleport to anywhere in the world!
3.2 Use a Pokemon Go Joystick APK for Android Devices
Just like iPhone, Android device owners can also implement these Pokemon Go hacks for location spoofing. From all the available options, you can consider using GPS Joystick by App Ninjas. As the name suggests, the app will enable a GPS joystick that you can use to simulate the movement of your device. It will let you fake GPS on Pokemon Go by entering the target coordinates or its address.
Step 1: Install the Pokemon Go Spoofer APK
To start with, you can just go to the Play Store page of the GPS Joystick app and install it on your device. Later, you can enable the Developer Options on the phone by going to its Settings > About Phone and tapping the “Build Number” field 7 times.
Afterward, go to its Settings > Developer Options and set the Pokemon Go spoofer APK the default mock location app.
Step 2: Set up the preferences to fake GPS on Pokemon Go
Great! Now all you need to do is launch the GPS Joystick app and go to its Settings to spoof your location. Here, you can enter the exact coordinates of the target location to spoof.
Besides that, you can also tap on the map option to directly enter the address or the name of the target location.
You can further visit the GPS Joystick settings to set up preferred walking, jogging, or running speeds for the simulated movement.
Step 3: Start simulating the movement on your Android
That’s it! Now, you can just view the GPS Joystick on the map with relevant options. You can start/stop the simulation as per your requirements and even directly enter the coordinates to fake GPS on Pokemon Go.
3.3 Pokemon Go Joystick Hack for Rooted Android Phones
Lastly, if you have a rooted Android device, then you can also explore tons of options to fake GPS on Pokemon Go. One of them FGL Pro, which is mostly used by experts for location spoofing and movement simulation. Since the Pokemon Go APK download is available for free, you can use the app without any issue. Here’s how you can use this Pokemon Go APK for rooted devices.
Step 1: Install the Pokemon Go Spoofer APK
At first, make sure that your Android device is rooted before you install this Pokemon Go APK hack. Later, you can go to its website or any third-party installer to get the location spoofer app.
You can now launch the application and go to its Settings to enable the Root Mode. Also, make it the default mock location app by visiting the Developer Option on your phone.
Step 2: Start Simulating the movement of your Android phone
Great! Now, you can just launch the FGL Pro app on your phone and tap on the search icon to look for the target location. You can now adjust the location on the map and tap on the Start icon. There will be a GPS joystick location on the map that would let you simulate your movement accordingly on the map.
Part 4: Tips to Avoid your Pokemon Go Account from Getting Banned
If you want to avoid getting your account banned and still use a reliable spoofing app for Pokemon Go, then consider the following tips:
- Try not to overly use the Pokemon Go joystick app all the time. It is recommended to use these apps 2-3 times a day only.
- Always consider the cooldown duration in mind before changing your location. For instance, avoid using the app for a while before moving from one place to another. If you move from London to Tokyo to New York the same day, then your account might get flagged.
- Try to spoof your location in the same district or state first and wait for a few hours before changing your whereabouts. The following cooldown duration chart would help you determine this in advance.
- Make sure that the Pokemon Go joystick you are using is a reliable solution (like the ones listed above).
- If you have already got a warning on your Pokemon Go account, then consider creating another account for using any fake GPS Pokemon Go hack instead.
There you go! By now, you would be able to implement these spoofing Pokemon Go tips and tricks. As you can see, there can be so many Pokemon Go spoofing iOS/Android solutions that you can explore. While there are plenty of Pokemon Go spoofer APK tools for Android devices, iOS users can try Dr. Fone - Virtual Location (iOS). Without the need for jailbreaking your device, it will let you spoof its location and even simulate its movement to catch Pokemons remotely.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking