Photos/Pictures Disappeared On iPhone 11/11 Pro: 7 Ways to Find Back
How many times have you thought to keep certain group of your dear photos with you forever and ever? We guess every day, right? You never want to lose your favorite trip photos and special memories.
But one fine day, you wake up in the morning and open the Photos app in your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) and find some of your favorites photos disappeared from it. This may be due to accidental deletion like you might have deleted some of those when sleepy. Or for other reasons too, this can happen. However, the good news is that you can still get your deleted photos on iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) back. How? Well! You will get to know when you read this article carefully. We are going to cover 7 useful ways that will let you get your disappeared photos from iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) back. Here you go!
- Part 1: Log in with the correct iCloud ID on your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- Part 2: One click to retrieve photos from iCloud or iTunes
- Part 3: Check whether photos are hidden in iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- Part 4: Find them in Recently Deleted album in your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
- Part 5: Turn on iCloud Photos from iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) settings
- Part 6: Find your photos in icloud.com
- Part 7: Get back missing pictures using iCloud Photo Library
Part 1: Log in with the correct iCloud ID on your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
First things first! One of the reasons why you are facing missing photos from iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) could be using different Apple or iCloud ID to sign in. you need to ensure that you are making use of the correct ID and not using the incorrect ones. This may lead to make your photos disappear and you photos or videos will not stay updated. To save yourself from such problems, it is really important to log in with the Apple ID that is correct.
In case you wish to check your Apple ID, simply head to “Settings” and go to your name on the top.
You will be able to see your Apple ID from which you have currently logged in. if this is not correct, scroll down and tap “Sign Out”. If it is correct, sign out and sign in again to troubleshoot the issue.
Part 2: One click to retrieve photos from iCloud or iTunes
In case the above method went futile, the best and the most recommended method to recover deleted photos on iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) is dr.fone – Recover (iOS). This tool aims to retrieve the deleted data from iPhone in minutes. You can easily recover videos, photos, messages, notes and much more. It is compatible with all the iOS models and even the latest ones. Performing smoothly and always providing positive results, it has been able to achieve love by millions of users and highest success rate. Let us know how you can work with it.
How to recover deleted photos on iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) via dr.fone – Recover (iOS)
Step 1: Launch the Tool
First and foremost, click either button above and download the tool on your computer. Once you’re done with it, just follow the installation procedure. Subsequently, open the software and click on the “Recover” module from the main interface.
Step 2: Select Recovery Mode
Connect your iOS device to the PC now. Hit on “Recover iOS Data” from the next screen and then select “Recover from iTunes Backup File” from the left panel.
Step 3: Choose Backup File for Scanning
Now, you can see the backup files listed on the screen. Click on the one that you need and simply hit “Start Scan”. Let the files get scanned now.
Step 4: Preview and Recover
When the scanning gets complete, the data from the selected backup file will be listed on the screen. They will be in the categorized form and you can easily preview them. You can simply use the search feature too and type the file name for quick results. Simply choose the items you want and click on “Recover” button.
Part 3: Check whether photos are hidden in iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
There is a possibility that you have tried to hide some of your photos and you forgot this now. If you have ever done this, the chosen pictures will never show up in your Photos app. They will be completely hidden until you go to the “Hidden” album to access them or unhide them. Hence, there is no need to hunt for ways to recover deleted pictures on iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) as the photos are not actually deleted. You just have to scroll for Hidden album and we are mentioning below how you can do it.
- Simply launch the “Photos” app in your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) and go to “Albums”.
- Tap on “Hidden”.
- You can look for the photos you thought missing. If those are in this folder, simply tap on the Share button followed by “Unhide”.
- You can now see these photos in your camera roll.
Part 4: Find them in Recently Deleted album in your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max)
A lot of times we do delete the photos accidentally and don’t realize about the “Recently Deleted” feature in the iPhone. This is a feature in the “Photos” app that stores your deleted photos for up to 30 days. Beyond the specified time, the photos or videos get permanently deleted from iPhone. So, this method can come to your rescue if your recent photos are disappeared from iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max). They might be in the Recently Deleted album. To find them, all you need is to:
- Open the “Photos” app and tap “Albums”.
- Look for the “Recently Deleted” option below the “Other Albums” heading.
- Check if the missing photos are there in the folder and select it. For multiple photos, press the “Select” option and check your photos/videos.
- Tap “Recover” in the end and get your photos back.
Part 5: Turn on iCloud Photos from iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) settings
In case you were unable to recover deleted photos on iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) using the above methods, iCloud Photos can do the trick. iCloud Photos are basically designed to keep your photos and videos safely stored and accessible anytime. This could be the reason why your photos seem missing from iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max). Putting simply, if your iCloud Photos is turned on, you may not be able to see the pictures on your device but in the iCloud.
- Open “Settings” on your iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max).
- Scroll down and tap on “Photos”.
- Toggle the switch and enable “iCloud Photos”
- After turning it on, turn on the Wi-Fi and wait for your iPhone to get synced with the iCloud. Within minutes, you will be able to search for the photos that were missing.
Part 6: Find your photos in icloud.com
Like the 4th method, iCLoud.com also stores the recently deleted photos. And you can recover deleted pictures on iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) there were deleted within last 40 days. Therefore, we are introducing this as the next method to be followed when your photos get disappeared from iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max). Here is what you need to do:
- Simply visit your browser and go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in with your ID and tap on “Photos” icon.
- Choose “Albums” followed by “Recently Deleted” album.
- Select the photos you think were missed from your device.
- Simply hit on “Recover” in the last.
- You can now transfer the downloaded photos to your iPhone.
Part 7: Get back missing pictures using iCloud Photo Library
The last way through which you can recover deleted photos on iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) is with the help of iCloud Photo Library. To do this, you can follow the steps below.
- Open “Settings” on your iPhone and go to your Apple ID on the top.
- Tap on “iCloud” and choose “Photos”.
- Turn on the “iCloud Photo Library”.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi now and wait a few minutes. Go to the “Photos” app now and check if your photos are back.
iPhone Photo Transfer
- Import Photos to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud
- Transfer Photos from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from Camera to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone
- Export iPhone Photos
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
- Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Mac
- Import Photos from iPhone to Windows
- Transfer Photos to PC without iTunes
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Laptop
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iMac
- Extract Photos from iPhone
- Download Photos from iPhone
- Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 10
- More iPhone Photo Transfer Tips