4 Ways to Get Photos off iPhone Easily and Quickly
iPhone is a status quo for everyone. And you would agree that when the photos are captured out of an iPhone camera then there is no comparison to any other device. It comes out with excellent quality and top-notch technology inbuilt. And it is obvious we always want to stick with these memorable iPhone photos, even then when we wish to get off iPhone photos to other devices.
But owing to its unique hardware and software structure, many times the user face problem when things have to be transferred from iPhone to another device that does not have iOS. For example, there has been a regular complain that it is not at all easy to get photos off iPhone since it requires an intermediate software to complete the process. Therefore, it is very important to choose the right software to get your work done. Today you will learn about 4 different ways of how to get photos from iPhone. So, let us go through each one of it in depth.
Part 1: Get photos off iPhone to PC
Most of the task on PC is straightforward. This also includes getting photos from one location to another. While many devices support the copy paste feature, it may not be for iPhone. Therefore, to get started let us see how to get photos off iPhone. This method uses the unlocking the phone method with Auto Play services. Steps involved are as follows.
- Step 1: Connect the iPhone to the PC using the 30-pin or lightning cable.
- Step 2: Unlock the iPhone so as to make the device discoverable to the PC.
- Step 3: Once the device is connected to the PC, the iPhone will start to initiate the process of installing the drivers.
- Step 4: And autoplay will appear on the PC. After that select import pictures and videos option to import all the photos.
- Step 5: You can even browse through the iPhone by going to computer -> iPhone
There you go, now you can select the desired pictures and copy and paste the required photos.
Check other ways to transfer iPhone photos to Windows PC >>
Part 2: Get photos off iPhone to Mac
Mac and iPhone are produced by the same company Apple. You must now be wondering that since the product belongs to the same family of devices, so there will be no problem to get pictures off iPhone. But iPhone does not allow direct copy paste feature due to security reason. Therefore, we will take a look at one of the most reliable free method that you can use for casual use. This method uses iCloud Photo Library. Here are the steps to get started
- Step 1: Subscribe to an iCloud Storage Plan. For the basic users, 5 GB is available. But for few bucks, you can get more storage.
- Step 2: Sign in to same iCloud account on both the iPhone and Mac
- Step 3: All the photos will be synced in all the devices that are linked to the account
- Step 4: Select the desired file in the Mac and download it from the iCloud.
Check other ways to transfer iPhone photos to Mac >>
Part 3: Get photos off iPhone to PC/Mac with Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
While the above software is free and does the task of transferring the photos, the free software comes with its faults such as:
- 1. Constant crashes when the files are huge.
- 2. No professional support for the software.
- 3. In some freeware, you will need an Internet connection to complete the task.
Above disadvantages makes it unsuitable for the purpose of regular use. So how do I get photos off my iPhone? For those users who want a reliable solution to the problem, Wondershare introduces Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). The software is loaded with features that will make you fall in love with Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS).
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Transfer Photos from iPhone/iPad/iPod to Computer without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS version (iPod touch supported).
With such feature-packed software, Dr.Fone will surely change your experience of transferring files. It is the ultimate answer to how to get pictures off iPhone. Now let us see how you can utilize the software and get the best out of it.
- Step 1: Get the application from the official website of Wondershare Dr.Fone. From there, you can download the software to use Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS).
- Step 2: Install the application and accept the terms and conditions to proceed with the process to transfer photos from computer to iPhone.
- Step 3: As you will see the interface is lucid and intuitive to use. Click on the "Phone Manager" tile on the home screen.
- Step 4: Connect your iPhone to the pc. The system will take a couple of moment to recognize your device. Once the device is recognized you will be able to see the device name and photo in the Dr.Fone interface.
- Step 5: On clicking on the transfer tile, you must have been presented with menu tab, select Photos tab, list of photos will appear, choose the required ones and select export to PC under export option.
Soon the selected photos will get transfer out of iPhone to PC. The process is simple and user-friendly. It works each and every time. What's more, the software never overwrites the current file already present in the device. So, it is a safe process.
Part 4: Get photos off iPhone to new iPhone/Android device
While Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) handles all the transfer issue from iPhone to desktop and vice versa, sometimes you may also have a need to transfer your files from one mobile to another. While most of the mobile support direct mobile to mobile transfer sometimes it causes lacks and interruptions. Therefore, it is important that you need a specialist who can handle the file every time. Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is the app that comes handy in this case. Here, is the way how you can use Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer (iOS) on how to get pictures off iPhone to another iPhone or Android
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
Transfer iPhone Photos to iPhone/Android in 1 Click!
- Easy, fast and safe.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e iOS to Android.
- Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS version
- Transfer photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- Supports over 8000+ Android devices.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Step 1: Get the copy from the official website of Dr.Fone and install it.
Step 2: Connect both the devices to the desktop.
Step 3: Select the required files and initiate the process of transfer
The same process can be applied if you want to transfer photos from iPhone to another iPhone device
Dr.Fone- Transfer (iOS) just makes it easy to solve all kinds of transfer related problems with its best suite of application which anyone can use without any trouble. The clean and easy to use interface makes it the best app for all kinds of transfer related trouble of iPhone devices. Hence do use this excellent software called Dr.Fone-PhoneManager (iOS) the next time you need to get photos off iPhone.
iPhone Photo Transfer
- Import Photos to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud
- Transfer Photos from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from Camera to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone
- Export iPhone Photos
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
- Import Photos from iPhone to Windows
- Transfer Photos to PC without iTunes
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Laptop
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iMac
- Extract Photos from iPhone
- Download Photos from iPhone
- Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 10
- More iPhone Photo Transfer Tips