Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.
3 Ways to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Laptop (Win&Mac)
Have you ever wondered about the process which can make you transfer your iPhone photos to your laptop easily and comfortably? If yes, then this article is for you. Here we are providing you three ways with which you can complete the process of transferring photos from iPhone to the laptop. There are many reasons which may lead you to transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop/PC, such as:
- 1: In search of privacy
- 2: Storage issues
- 3: To create a backup
- 4: Additional space required to save some important file etc.
Whatever be your concern, we are here to help you with this detailed step by step guide about how to import photos from iPhone to the laptop. Follow the guide mentioned and transfer them with ease. Just keep your device ready to initiate the transfer process.
Part 1: How to transfer photos from iPhone to laptop with dr.fone - Transfer (iOS)?
Let us start the transfer guide with the easiest and the most convenient method using dr.fone – Transfer (iOS). With the help of this tool, you can transfer your iPhone photo to your laptop in simple steps. This toolkit is equipped with all the necessary tools with which you can make your system up-to-date using its transfer facility for iOS, Laptop, Mac, PC etc. So, without delaying any more, start the process with the following steps.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Laptop without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
1. First of all, please download dr.fone, and install it on your computer. Then connection your iPhone to your laptop and choose Transfer from the interface.
2. A new window will appear. Click on "Transfer Device Photos to PC" option and you will then be able to save all photos on iPhone to your laptop.
3. Also, we can transfer iPhone photos to laptop selectively with dr.fone. From the main page of software, choose Photos tab. You will see all available photos, from there just select the ones you wish to transfer photos from iPhone to laptop. After that click on Export option,> then Export to PC.
A dialog box with destination folder selection will appear, select the folder where you want to keep safe your photos on your laptop> then, click on OK. Thus all your concern over how to import photos from iPhone to the laptop will get resolved using above method.
Now your photos will get transferred to Laptop. Following above simple steps with the help of dr.fone iOS transfer toolkit your photos will get transfer safely, securely along with fast pace.
Part 2: How to Download photos from iPhone to laptop with Windows AutoPlay?
In this part, our main focus will be on how to download photos from iPhone to a laptop with Windows OS that is the Autoplay service. Autoplay basically is an inbuilt system for windows laptop/pc. So, if you are a Windows user and looking for transfer steps using Autoplay then, keep reading below:
Step 1: Make Connection between iPhone and Windows Laptop
In the very first step, you need to create a connection between iPhone and windows laptop. Doing so will prompt Autoplay window appearance> from there you need to select import photos from iPhone to pc as is mentioned in the screenshot also.
Step 2: Processing timing dialog box
Once you have chosen the importing option, autoplay will start detecting the pictures from iPhone which you are supposed to transfer, wait a while till the searching process gets finished. This will not take much time:
Step 3: Transfer photos
After the search process comes to an end, you need to select the Import button. However, before that, if you wish to make some settings also then you can use the more option. This option is to customize the location, direction or other options. After making necessary settings, just press OK to finish the transfer process.
For windows laptop, this is actually an easy and a quick way to accomplish the task and know how to download pictures from iPhone to the laptop.
Part 3: How to Download Pictures from iPhone to Laptop(Mac) with iPhoto?
Next, we move to the Mac Laptop. If you are a Mac user you certainly want to know how to download pictures from iPhone to laptop to keep a backup or for any other reason. Mac has a powerful though a lesser known feature which can help you transfer the photos from iPhone to Mac Laptop, that is using iPhoto inbuilt service to Mac Operating system. For that required the steps are as follows:
There are basically two methods with which you can proceed to transfer iPhone images to Mac Laptop using iPhoto service. They are as follows:
Under this, first, connect iPhone to Mac Laptop using USB> iPhoto will launch automatically, if not open iPhoto app> after that Select Photos> click on import> then choose Import Selected> OK. Soon, your selected photos will get a transfer to the Mac system.
Here under the second method, the required steps are:
Here you need to connect your Mac laptop with iPhone with the help of USB wire> doing so will activate the iPhoto and its window will appear automatically. If not so then open the Applications in your system> from there click on iPhoto app and open it directly.
After that, under the iPhoto window> select the photos you wish to transfer>and then go to the file menu> then click on Export option> here you can define the specifications also in terms of kind, size, JPEG quality, name etc.
After making the necessary settings, now click on the Export option present at the end of the dialog box, as shown in the image,
After pressing the Export button, a new dialog box will appear asking for final save location. There under save as dialog box, select the location on your Mac laptop where you want to save the selected photos and press OK
Note: Select the method as per your convenience and proceed with an answer for how to transfer photos from iPhone to the laptop.
Now, as you have covered the details provided in the article, I hope that all of your issues related to transferring photos from iPhone to Laptop will get resolved. Just follow the details given above and in the future transfer process, you will be equipped with a well-organized method in terms of dr.fone- Transfer(iOS) toolkit. You may also choose any one of the other methods for your windows and Mac system. In the article we made sincere efforts to assist you in the process, you just need to go through them, follow them to save photos to the system of your choice.
iPhone Photo Transfer
- Import Photos to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from Mac to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPhone without iCloud
- Transfer Photos from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from Camera to iPhone
- Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone
- Export iPhone Photos
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iPad
- Transfer Photos from iPhone 7 to Mac
- Import Photos from iPhone to Windows
- Transfer Photos to PC without iTunes
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to Laptop
- Transfer Photos from iPhone to iMac
- Extract Photos from iPhone
- Download Photos from iPhone
- Import Photos from iPhone to Windows 10
- More iPhone Photo Transfer Tips