5 Best Ways to Fix iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo
My iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo. Can you help? Tried everything I could find on google. The phone got stuck on the Apple logo while charging. I've tried soft reset. I've tried connecting to iTunes and updating. It just gets stuck and says unable to finish the update.
Regardless of your phone model, you might get a typical issue: iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. If you are the one saying my iPhone 14 keeps showing the apple logo and turning off, how will you respond?
These issues impact many iOS users. Issues like the phone getting stuck on the Apple logo during the update and restore processes are very common. It's such a problem when you unexpectedly see that your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo. Some even announced that it occurs randomly. However, it mostly happens during an update, particularly bigger updates. Moreover, moving from one version of iOS and then onto the next can also get your phone stuck.
- Part 1: Some Common Causes of iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo
- Part 2: 5 Solutions about iPhone 14 stuck on Apple Logo
Part 1: Some Common Causes of iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo
If your iPhone is frozen on the Apple logo and continues to switch off, don't overreact. This issue is surprisingly normal. As a rule, you can fix it without contacting an expert.
Before anything else, let's see why you complain that my iPhone 14 is stuck on the Apple logo. There are a couple of reasons why you are stuck on that page. For example,
- Your iPhone's software might be corrupted. This issue can happen while moving your data. It can also occur while installing the newest iOS update to an old iPhone model.
- You restored or moved faulty or corrupted files from an iCloud or iTunes backup.
- The iPhone has been jailbroken, and it might have caused some issues. It may cause software product issues like a boot loop.
- You dropped your iPhone, and the effect has entered interior parts. Hardware damage can make your phone unresponsive and hence cause iPhone 14 stuck on loading screen.
Part 2: 5 Solutions about iPhone 14 stuck on Apple Logo
1. Force Restart Your iPhone 14
Force restarting is the best way to fix an iPhone 14 stuck on loading screen. If you are looking to fix your "my iPhone 14 is stuck on the Apple logo" concern, follow these steps:
- For iPhone 8 or Above, press and leave the Volume Up and then do the same for the Volume Down button. Press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo shows up.
- For iPhone 7, tap and hold the Volume Down button on the gadget. Simultaneously, press and hold the wake/rest button. Then press both buttons for 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
- For iPhone 6, simultaneously press the gadget's Power and the Home button. Continue to press both buttons for like 10 seconds. Leave them as Apple's logo show up.
2. Reinstall iOS
- Firstly, connect your phone to your computer using the lightning USB cable. Open the iTunes app from your PC.
- Select your device in the Devices portion.
- Tap the "Summary" tab from the left pane.
- Click the "Restore iPhone" button and confirm your activity.
- Select the "Restore" button on the screen.
- Go through the license agreement and tap the "Agree" button.
- Your new iOS will automatically install to the iPhone.
- The iPhone will restart and open the Setup Assistant by sliding the "Slide to Set Up" bar.
- Follow the guidelines on your screen and set up your iPhone.
- That will clear the iPhone 14 stuck on loading screen issue.
3. Choose Factory Reset (May Cause Data Loss)
This choice will delete all the data on your iPhone. Recovering your data later will be much simpler if you back it up using your PC or iCloud. If you don't have a backup, you will lose the data after completing this step.
To finish a factory restore, enter Recovery Mode. However, it would be best if you chose to Restore on your PC rather than update. We encourage you to do this solely after you have tried other ways.
4. Do a DFU Restore
Restoring your phone in DFU mode will delete your data for all time. You can utilize it if you have tried and no method works. Plug your iPhone 14 into your Mac or PC. Follow these steps:
Step 1: Open iTunes and connect your iPhone 14 to the PC. Then, at that point, press the Volume Up button and leave it right away.
Step 2: Recreate the first step with the Volume Down button.
Step 3: Then, hold the Power button until the screen disappears.
Step 4: Press the Volume Down and the Power button for around 5 seconds. When you see the "iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode," release the button.
Step 5: At last, click the "OK" button on the iTunes popup window. Click "Restore" to restore your iPhone 14 in DFU mode.
5. Use Dr.Fone - System Repair
Repair iOS System Errors to Fix iPhone 14 Stuck on Apple Logo Without data loss.
You need to use a repair tool if you have no clue how to fix the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. Fortunately, you can count on Wondershare Dr.Fone - System Repair to tackle the issue without data loss. The Dr.Fone - System Repair helps fix various iPhone issues. It can get rid of the stuck Apple logo in a few steps. Best of all? It is completely safe and easy to use. The steps below will help you resolve the issue using Dr.Fone:
- Download and install the Dr.Fone program. Open the Dr.Fone - System Repair and open the program.
- Connect your iPhone to the PC with a cable, and select "System Repair" from the homepage.
- Select "iOS Repair" from the spring-up window. From there, select the Standard Mode to proceed.
- Another window will spring up, and the software will read your iDevice model.
- Download the right paired iOS firmware.
- When the download is done, Dr.Fone will start fixing the issue.
- When the issue gets fixed, your phone will restart.
The Bottom Line
We understand how frustrating it is to see the screen stuck on the Apple logo. If you have seen the Apple logo stuck on your Home screen over and over, it's your chance to fix the issue. Fortunately, by utilizing these steps recorded above, you can get it fixed. However, the process will become much simpler if you download Dr.Fone - System Repair. You can get help from their video tutorials and perform the recovery in a few simple steps.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPhone Hardware Problems
- iPhone Home Button Problems
- iPhone Keyboard Problems
- iPhone Headphone Problems
- iPhone Touch ID Not Working
- iPhone Overheating
- iPhone Flashlight Not Working
- iPhone Silent Switch Not Working
- iPhone Sim Not Supported
- iPhone Software Problems
- iPhone Passcode Not Working
- Google Maps Not Working
- iPhone Screenshot Not Working
- iPhone Vibrate Not Working
- Apps Disappeared From iPhone
- iPhone Emergency Alerts Not Working
- iPhone Battery Percentage Not Showing
- iPhone App Not Updating
- Google Calendar not Syncing
- Health App Not Tracking Steps
- iPhone Auto Lock Not Working
- iPhone Battery Problems
- iPhone Media Problems
- iPhone Echo Problem
- iPhone Camera Black
- iPhone Won't Play Music
- iOS Video Bug
- iPhone Calling Problem
- iPhone Ringer Problem
- iPhone Camera Problem
- iPhone Front Camera Problem
- iPhone Not Ringing
- iPhone Not Sound
- iPhone Mail Problems
- Reset Voicemail Password
- iPhone Email Problems
- iPhone Email Disappeared
- iPhone Voicemail Not Working
- iPhone Voicemail Won't Play
- iPhone Can't get Mail connection
- Gmail Not Working
- Yahoo Mail Not Working
- iPhone Update Problems
- iPhone Stuck at the Apple Logo
- Software Update Failed
- iPhone Verifying Update
- Software Update Server Couldn't Be Contacted
- iOS update Problem
- iPhone Won't Update
- iPhone Connection/Network Problems