Easy Way to Create a Route in Pokemon Go
The general function of the Pokemon Go Routes is already great as it is. Imagine you get a chance to collect precious prizes by doing nothing but following a specific walking path. That’s indeed another level of fun and excitement. But apart from exploring nearby Routes, some eligible players are also given the option to create a Route in Pokemon Go. Have you received such invitations recently? If so, consider it a special privilege and try to start your own Route.
Recording your own Pokemon Go Routes actually comes with many benefits. For instance, you can easily gain access to Routes-exclusive bonuses if you create tracks near your location. Another thing is that you can build friendly relationships within the gaming community by sharing amazing trails with other trainers. That’s why you should explore this feature once in a while. Don’t worry. There are lots of tutorials out there on how to create Routes in Pokemon Go.
In this article, we will discuss the important things you need to remember when creating Pokemon Go Routes. We will also provide a complete guide on how to create a Route in Pokemon Go. Continue reading below to learn more.
- Things to Remember Before You Create a Route in Pokemon Go
- How to Create a Route in Pokemon Go?
- Create Routes in Pokemon Go With Wondershare Dr.Fone
Things to Remember Before You Create a Route in Pokemon Go
It’s actually not that difficult to create a Route in Pokemon Go. You can easily start the Route creation process as soon as you receive access to this feature. However, there are some little things you need to keep in mind before you start a Pokemon Go Route. Check out the list below to understand it better.
The recommended distance of the entire Route is around two kilometers.
A Pokemon Go Route can run between 0.5 to 20 kilometers. However, it is highly recommended to keep the Route distance around two kilometers or even fewer. Why so? Simply because it’s the usual distance that most people can endure for a walk. Going farther than that may be too much for many players. Therefore, take it into consideration when you create a Route in Pokemon Go.
The location of the Route must be situated in places where ordinary people typically go for a walk.
Outdoor experience is one of the most important elements you need to consider when creating Pokemon Go Routes. It is recommended to choose a specific location where most people usually go for a walk and hang out. Avoid setting the starting and ending points in strange and far-flung environments.
The Route must be in a continuous path from the starting to the ending point.
It’s not required that the Pokemon Go route runs in a linear direction. You’re allowed to go sideways if necessary. However, the Route must be in a continuous path from the starting point until it reaches the ending marker. You cannot skip a certain section within the track when recording the Route.
Add a title, description, and tags that give clear details of the Route.
You will be asked to write a title, description, and tags before you can finally submit a recorded Route. In this regard, make sure that you write all the necessary information about your Pokemon Go Route. Be extra descriptive and choose the right words that clearly pertain to your submission.
Make sure that the Route is safe for the general public.
At the end of the day, Pokemon Go is just a mobile game application. That’s why you should not trade out safety for anything. Make sure that your Pokemon Go Routes are physically safe and secure for everyone. Avoid certain locations that may expose the players to hazardous environments.
How to Create a Route in Pokemon Go?
Believe it or not, you can literally create a Route in Pokemon Go within a few minutes. Just follow the steps in the right order and finish the entire instruction. Don’t worry. It’s as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. To get you started, here’s a quick tutorial on how to create Pokemon Go Routes.
- Step 1: Launch the Pokemon Go application on your mobile device.
- Step 2: Once the main page has fully loaded up, head over to the bottom-right corner and click the Nearby Pokemon button below the Binoculars icon. Alternatively, click the Profile menu and scroll down to the Created Routes section to access the Route creation feature.
- Step 3: Click Route.
- Step 4: Scroll down and then click Create New Route.
- Step 5: Set your desired starting and ending points. Simply click on the available PokeStop on the map. Lastly, click Confirm and Proceed to save your inputs.
- Step 6: Go to the starting point and walk down the path until you reach the ending point.
- Step 7: Right after, add a title, description, and tags for your newly recorded Route. Submit it for review afterward.
NOTE: The review of the submitted Pokemon Go Routes usually takes 24 hours to complete. In some cases, it takes days or weeks before the result comes out. Nevertheless, the Route will be immediately available on the player’s radar once it receives approval from the developers.
Create Routes in Pokemon Go With Wondershare Dr.Fone
Physical movement is highly required when recording a Route in Pokemon Go. You actually have to walk the entire trail from the starting point up to the ending marker. But there’s actually a way to create a Route in Pokemon Go without going outdoors. Yes. That’s totally possible with the help of Wondershare Dr.Fone. It has a Virtual Location feature that is capable of simulating GPS movements. Do you want to try it now? Here’s a short guide on how to create a Route in Pokemon Go using Wondershare Dr.Fone.
- Step 1: Download Wondershare Dr.Fone from its official website. After that, install it on your computer.
- Step 2: Launch the newly installed application on your desktop. Once it fully loads up, connect your smartphone using a data cable.
- Step 3: Go to the left-side panel and then click Toolbox. On the main dashboard, click Virtual Location. Wondershare Dr.Fone will download additional resources if you’re accessing this feature for the first time.
- Step 4: Once the Virtual Location feature is ready, a separate window will appear on your computer screen. From there, click the One-Stop Route option on the top-right menu bar. Your current or previously saved location is automatically designated as the starting point. If you wish to change it, simply go to the menu bar at the top-right corner of your screen and then click Teleport Mode. As for the destination, you may enter your preferred location into the search bar or navigate the map displayed on your computer screen.
- Step 5: Select your desired number and type of trip. To change the default movement speed, just drag the slider from left to right. After calibrating the settings, click Move Here to proceed with the actual simulation. Should you wish to restore the original configurations, click Clear instead.
- Step 6: The simulation will then start immediately. Use the map on your computer screen to monitor the progress. If you wish to halt the movement for a moment, simply click the Pause button below.Meanwhile, click Clear instead if you want to start all over again.
Exciting Pokemon Go prizes commonly debut in Routes. That’s why you should create one near you to easily access such reward-making events. Use the discussions above as your guide to successfully create a Route in Pokemon Go. If you prefer to opt for a convenient Route creation approach, download Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer. Make use of its Virtual Location feature to simulate outdoor movements with just the snap of a finger.
Play AR Games
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 2. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 3. Best Pokemon Go Spoofers
- 4. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 5. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 6. Hatch Eggs Without Walking
- 7. Best Pokemon Go Joysticks
- 8. Play Pokemon Go With Joystick
- 9. Pokémon Go Joystick Android
- 10. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 11. Modified Apps for Pokemon GO
- 12. Pokémon GO scanner
- 13. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 14. iSpoofer Alternatives
- 15. Cydia Impactor Alternatives
- 16. iPogo for Pokemon Go
- 17. FGL Pro on Pokemon Go
- 18. Silph Road Pokemon GO Alternatives
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokemon Related Discord Servers
- 2. Play Pokemon Go on PC
- 3. CP Calculator Tips
- 4. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 5. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 6. Special Trade Tips
- 7. Level-up Tips
- 8. PLucky Trade Tips
- 9. Get Pokemon GO Incubators
- 10. Transferring Tips
- 11. Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Get More Pokeballs
- 14. Get More Rare Candies
- 15. Get 100 IV Pokemons
- 16. Unable to Authenticate
- 17. Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 18. Pokémon Go Error 11
- 19. Pokemon GO Error 12
- 20. Pokemon Evolving With Calculator
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter
- 4. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 5. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 6. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 7. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime
- 8. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 9. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 10. Tips for Captain Tsubasa
- 11. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player