Removing iPhone from iCloud [Complete Guide: 2023]
Having your iPhone on iCloud helps if you have any desire to find your device when it's lost. However, when you sell or give out your iPhone, you don't have to keep it connected to your iCloud account. You need to securely erase all your iPhone information to keep it from falling into the wrong hands. Therefore, you need a sound method to help you with erasing iPhone from iCloud.
This article mainly focuses on enabling you to delete your iPhone from your iCloud account. For that purpose, you will need to work with the Find My feature of your phone. The Find My feature comes in handy when you want to control your iPhone remotely.
Here we will present different methods on how to remove iPhone from iCloud. All our techniques are easy to use and safe in terms of privacy.
Part 1: 3 Ways to Remove iPhone from iCloud
Remove the device from Find My iPhone on iCloud.com
Sometimes, you might not have an approach to your iPhone; therefore, this method is best suited to help you. If you have your PC, you can remove your device from iCloud through iCloud.com by following the steps below:
Step 1. Go to iCloud.com and log in with your Apple ID credentials.
Step 2. Tap on the "Find My iPhone" feature on the following screen.
Step 3. That will take you to another screen. At the top, click on the "All Devices" drop-down menu. You'll see a rundown of devices connected to your iCloud account.
Step 4. Click on the device you need to eliminate and the Remove from Account button. Affirm by clicking on the "Remove from Account" option.
Step 5. Click on the "Remove" button to affirm this activity. Following that, your iPhone will be removed from this iCloud account.
From Settings on iPhone or iPad
The steps below will demonstrate how you can remove a device from iCloud by utilizing another iPhone/iPad:
- Sign in to iCloud with a similar Apple ID on the new device.
- Go to the Settings application and click "Your Account" from the iCloud menu. Then tap the "Devices" option.
- Tap the device you need to erase in the Devices list.
- Pick "Remove from Account" and affirm it.
- However, this will not permanently erase the device from the related list. This device will return to the devices list if the same Apple ID is signed in and the device connects to the internet.
From System Preference in Mac
- Click the Apple symbol at the screen's highest point and go to the "System Preferences" tab.
- Click "Apple ID" at the upper right of this window.
- You can track down your iCloud settings on the screen that follows.
- In the pane on the left, look down and tap the device you need to remove. Then click the "Remove from Account" button. However, you'll have to affirm you need to remove it.
Part 2: How to Remove iPhone from iCloud without Apple ID and password
Contact the previous device owner for them
If you don't have Apple ID credentials, the main way in this guide is to get some information about it from the previous owner. You can disable the Find My feature on your iPhone once you get those. Nonetheless, this technique isn't ensured to help you as we all realize that iCloud has individual data about the owner. This way, no client will want to give them to another person. So, you will be left without a response. It is puzzling to go through, so we could never recommend you focus on this strategy. However, you can get the ID details from the user if they are your dear companions or trust you.
Contact the previous owner to remove it remotely.
If they have failed to do this before offering the iPhone to you, this shouldn't cause an issue. Except if they have sold you a stolen device and don't have the remotest clue about the ID details.
You don't need to worry about erasing iPhone from iCloud if it's a genuine case. The past client can remotely take out the iPhone from their iCloud without having the phone in their control by following these steps:
- Explore the appleid.apple.com site and sign in with the right Apple ID accreditations.
- Click the Devices tab to see every one of the connected iDevices.
- Pick your iPhone model from there.
- Then, at that point, click Remove from the account. This way, you can remove iPhone from iCloud.
Bonus Tips: Best Tool to Bypass Activation Lock on Your iOS Device
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
If you are searching for the best activation lock bypass tool, look no further. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock by Wonderhsare is the ultimate answer to all your unlocking needs. It is safe and one of the best tools in the market. So, without further research, follow the steps below to bypass the activation lock on your iDevice:
Step 1. Download and open the Dr.Fone program and choose Screen Unlock.
Step 2. Pick the "Bypass Activate Lock" option.
Step 3. Start to know how to bypass the activation lock
Step 4. After the "Start" option, the next process will go differently for GSM and CDMA devices.
For GSM devices, you don't have to worry about use problems after bypassing the activation lock.
But for CDMA devices, after bypassing this lock, some use obstacles will show up, like you can't use phone calls and cellular data use won't work.
Step 5. Please don't forget to jailbreak your device; otherwise, the process can't continue.
Step 6. Start removing the lock and wait. After following these steps, the device will turn into a normal one with no lock.
Step 7. That will remove the activation lock in a flash. Presently your iPhone has no activation lock.
The Bottom Line
This comprehensive article explains how to remove iPhone from iCloud. We have mentioned the best methods available to you. So, follow the methods above to remove iPhone from iCloud. Moreover, we suggest you install Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock to bypass the activation lock from your iDevice.
- iCloud Unlock
- 1. iCloud Bypass Tools
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock for iPhone
- 3. Recover iCloud Password
- 4. Bypass iCloud Activation
- 5. Forgot iCloud Password
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account
- 7. Unlock iCloud lock
- 8. Unlock iCloud Activation
- 9. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 10. Fix iCloud Lock
- 11. iCloud IMEI Unlock
- 12. Get Rid of iCloud Lock
- 13. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 14. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- 15. iCloud Unlocker Download
- 16. Delete iCloud Account without Password
- 17. Remove Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
- 18. Bypass Activation Lock without Sim Card
- 19. Does Jailbreak Remove MDM
- 20. iCloud Activation Bypass Tool Version 1.4
- 21. iPhone can not be activated because of activation server
- 22. Fix iPas Stuck on Activation Lock
- 23. Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 14
- iCloud Tips
- 1. Ways to Backup iPhone
- 2. iCloud Backup Messages
- 3. iCloud WhatsApp Backup
- 4. Access iCloud Backup Content
- 5. Access iCloud Photos
- 6. Restore iCloud from Backup Without Reset
- 7. Restore WhatsApp from iCloud
- 8. Free iCloud Backup Extractor
- Unlock Apple Account
- 1. Unlink iPhones
- 2. Unlock Apple ID without Security Questions
- 3. Fix Disabled Apple Account
- 4. Remove Apple ID from iPhone without Password
- 5. Fix Apple Account Locked
- 6. Erase iPad without Apple ID
- 7. How to Disconnect iPhone from iCloud
- 8. Fix Disabled iTunes Account
- 9. Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock
- 10. Unlock Apple ID Disabled Activation Lock
- 11. How to Delete Apple ID
- 12. Unlock Apple Watch iCloud
- 13. Remove Device from iCloud
- 14. Turn Off Two Factor Authentication Apple