2 Ways to Extract iPhone Backup in Windows 10/8
- iPhone Data Backup
- 1. Back up iPhone in Recovery Mode
- 2. Back Up iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 3. Back up iPhone to Mac
- 4. Back up iPhone/iPad to Computer
- 5. Back up iPhone to Mac Catalina
- 6. Back up Jailbreak Apps And Restore
- 7. iPhone Backup Software
- 8. Back up iPhone/iPad Easily
- 9. Back up iPhone/iPad in DFU Mode
- 10. Back up iPhone Apps and App Data
- 11. Back up Notes on iPhone and iPad
- 12. Back up iOS to External Hard Drive
- 13. Export Notes from iPhone to PC/Mac
- 14.Back up iPhone Photos to Google Photos
- 15. Back Up Your iPhone Voicemails
- 16. Back Up to External Drive
- 17.How to Back Up to NAS
- 18.Back Up iPhone With Broken Screen
- 19.Back Up iPhone to Google Drive
- 20.Buy Used iPhones
- 21.Sell Used Phone for Cash
- 22.Sell Used iPhone for Dollar
- 23.How Much is My iPhone Worth
- iPhone Data Recovery
- 1. Recover iPhone Data Without Backup
- 2. Restore Calendar on iPhone
- 3. Recover Call History on iPhone
- 4. Recover iPhone Lost Data
- 5. Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode
- 6. Undelete iPhone Backup Files
- 7. Recover Deleted iPhone Messages
- iPhone Data Restore
- 1. Restore iPhone from iTunes Backup
- 2. Restore iPhone after Downgrade
- 3. Restore iPhone from Backup
- 4. Restore iPhone from iPad Backup
- 5. Restore iPhone from DFU Mode
- 6. Restore iPhone Deleted Text Message
- iPhone Backup Problems
- 1. Find iPhone Backup Location on Mac
- 2. iPhone Backup Password Never Set
- 3. iPhone Backup Password Forget
- 4. iCloud Backup Taking Forever
- 5. iPhone Won't Backup to iCloud
- 6. iTunes Won't Backup iPhone
- iPhone Restore Problems
- 1. iTunes Stuck on Verifying iPhone
- 2. Not Space to Restore iPhone Backup
- 3. iTunes Backup Not Restoring
- 4. iPhone Won't Restore
- WhatsApp Backup & Restore
- 1. WhatsApp from Google Drive to iOS
- 2. Restore Old WhatsApp Backup
- 3. Restore WhatsApp Chat on iPhone
- 4. Restore WhatsApp Stuck on iPhone
- 5. iPhone WhatsApp to Google Drive
- 6. Back Up WhatsApp on iPhone
- iPhone Backup Tips
- 1. Extract Data From iPhone
- 2. Encrypt iPhone Backup
- 3. Reset iPhone Backup Password
- 4. Extract iPhone Backup in Win 10
- 5. How Long take iPhone to Backup
- 6. Find iPhone Backup Location
- 7. iPhone Backup Password
- 8. View iPhone Backup on Computer
- 9. iPhone Backup with iTunes/iCloud
- 10. iPhone Backup Unlockers
- 11.How To Encrypt iPhone Backup
- 12. Best Backup Chargers for iPhone
- 13. Speed Up Your iPhone Backups
- 14. Save Data When iPhone Disabled
- 15.Check Last Backup on iPhone
As an iPhone user, you must know it that every time you sync your device with iTunes on your computer, iTunes will automatically generate a backup file for it. When you accidentally deleted data on your iPhone, you can restore iPhone from backup with one click. It's a great thing that Apple has done for us.
Well, there is also another thing you need to know. When you extract iPhone backup and restore them to your device, all exiting data on your iPhone will be wiped an be totally replaced by the backup data. What's more, the backup file is not allowed to read or access unless you've restored it to your iPhone. This may need to be improved by Apple.
What if I really need to keep my data on iPhone and also need the backup data, and I'm using Windows 8 on my computer?
In order to solve such problems, we are going to share 2 ways to extract iPhone backup indeed. Read on and get it.
- Part 1: Extract iTunes backup without wiping your data
- Part 2: Selectively extract iPhone backup on iCloud without data loss
Part 1: Extract iTunes backup without wiping your data
First, you need to get an iPhone backup extractor that works greatly in Windows 10/8: Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS). This iPhone backup extractor allows you to choose the file types and extract whatever you want on your Windows 10/8 computer. Most importantly, it won't damage your original iPhone data during the process.
Easily Extract iPhone Backup in 3 steps!
- Preview and Selectively extract iPhone data directly from iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Won't overwrite the original data on your iPhone.
- Supported iPhone 15 to 4s that run iOS 17 and former.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 or Mac 14.
Steps to extract iPhone backup
Step 1. Scan to extract the backup file in Windows 10/8
After downloading and installing Dr. Fone on your Windows 10/8 comptuer, run it and switch to the "Recover from iTunes Backup File" option on the top. You'll get the window as follow. Here all iTunes backup files for your iOS devices will be listed automatically. Choose the one for your iPhone and click "Start Scan" to extract the backup file.
Step 2. Preview and recover iPhone backup data in Windows 10/8
After the extracting, all data inside the backup will be displayed in organized categories like Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, etc. You can click any of them to preview the detailed contents. Then mark those you want to save on your computer and click "Recover to Device" or "Recover to Computer". That's all. Your iTunes backup file has been extracted successfully.
Video Guide: How to Extract iPhone Backup
Part 2: Selectively extract iPhone backup on iCloud without data loss
Step 1 Select "Recover from iCloud Backup Files"
Start Data Recovery and select "Recover from iCloud Backup Files". Type in your Apple account and password to login iCloud.
Step 2 Download and select extract files
Then, Dr.Fone will scan all the iCloud backup files and you can select an iCloud backup file type to download. You can choose to extract contacts from iPhone backup or extract photos from iPhone backup, it is flexible and determined by you.
From the below window, just select the the type of iCloud backup file to download. No need to check those unnecessary files to download, it will just waste you more time.
Step 3: Preview and selectively extract iPhone backup from iCloud
When your iCloud backup data is download and list on the below window. You can select the particular photos, messages, videos, contacts or many other files to extract. It is very simple and convenient.
From the above introduction, it is easy, convenient and fast for us to extract iPhone backup with Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS). For example, you can extract contacts from iPhone backup or extract photos from iPhone backup if you want. Dr.Fone also allows you to preview and selectively restore these iPhone backup files to your device and no need to worry about wiping or covering your original data on your iPhone. We hope this method could be useful for you when you need to extract iPhone backup in Windows 10/8.