How to View iPhone Backup Files on Mac and Windows
How to View iPhone Backup on Mac
To view iPhone backup straightly on Mac, you can take Dr.Fone (Mac) - Data Recovery (iOS) as a try. This iPhone backup viewer can easily view iPhone backup files from iTunes backup and iCloud backup straightly. Currently, you can use Dr.Fone to read up to 11 files types from iPhone backup on Mac, including photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, Safari bookmarks, notes, calendars, etc.
Directly View iTunes backup and iCloud backup in 3 steps!
- Selectively preview and extract iPhone data from iCloud backup and iTunes backup as you want.
- Allows you to view contacts, SMS, notes, call logs, photos, video, etc.
- Supported iPhone SE/6/6 Plus/6s/6s Plus/5s/5c/5/4/4s that run iOS 9.3/8/7/6/5/4
- Fully compatible with Mac 10.15.
Steps to view iPhone backup on Mac
Step 1. After installing Dr.Fone on your Mac, you need to select "Recover from iTunes backup" on the top of the main window. Then all iTunes backup files of your device will be displayed in the window. Select the one for your device and click "Scan" to extract contents from it.
Step 2. When the scan is over, the contents inside iTunes backup will be listed in categories like "Message", "Contacts", "Video", "Call History", etc. Then you can click files one by one to view iTunes backup on your Mac.
1. You can use trial version to extract iTunes backup and preview them. If you want to keep them on your Mac, you need to purchase the full version of Dr.Fone.
2. Except from reading iPhone backup on Mac, Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac) - Data Recovery (iOS) is more like an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch data recovery program. It empowers you to recover data from both iTunes backup or directly from iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, all iPads and iPod touch 4/5.
3. You can also access iCloud backup to view it with the feature "Recover from iCloud backup file" of Dr.Fone. The steps are similar to "view iTunes backup"
How to view iPhone backup on Windows
From the above introduction, we can know that the iPhone backup viewer - Dr.Fone has its Mac version and Windows version. So if you'd like to view iPhone backup on Windows, you can just try Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS). It can help you to access and view iTunes backup and iCloud backup easily. And the operation is almost the same as that of Dr.Fone (Mac) - Data Recovery (iOS), So here we don't repeat the similar steps again.
Well, it is easy to view iPhone backup or iTunes backup on Windows or Mac with Dr.Fone. If you are going to extract and view iTunes backup, then you can try this iPhone backup viewer to help you finish it within 3 steps.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Backup iPhone Data
- Backup iPhone Contacts
- Backup iPhone Text Messages
- Backup iPhone Photos
- Backup iPhone apps
- Backup iPhone Password
- Backup Jailbreak iPhone Apps
- iPhone Backup Solutions
- Best iPhone Backup Software
- Backup iPhone to iTunes
- Backup Locked iPhone Data
- Backup iPhone to Mac
- Backup iPhone Location
- How to Backup iPhone
- Backup iPhone to Computer
- iPhone Backup Tips