How to Restore iOS 15/14/13/ iPhone in Recovery Mode with or without iTunes
An iPhone in recovery mode is almost entirely useless to someone. At that point, it’s effectively become an expensive brick! It’s an incredibly frustrating situation to be in, especially since you may lose all the data on your iOS 15/14/13/ device if you haven’t backed it up in a while.
You may be interested: How to Recover Data from iPhone in Recovery mode? > >
It can be incredibly frustrating when you have no clue how to restore the iPhone in recovery mode. A wide range of issues could cause an iOS 15/14/13/ iPhone to go into recovery mode. The most common issue that could cause this is the iOS 15/14/13/ operating system itself. Nonetheless, you may be confident that there are avenues to restoring an iPhone once it is in recovery mode.
Today I’ll be briefly discussing a couple of simple options for you to restore iPhone in recovery mode with iTunes and restore iPhone without iTunes.
- 1. Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode with iTunes (All Data Erased)
- 2. How to Restore iPhone without iTunes in Recovery Mode (No Data Loss)
The first option is to use iTunes to restore an iPhone in recovery mode. You should always ensure that you have the most updated version of iTunes on your computer. Use the following steps to complete that process.
- Start by connecting your USB to your computer only.
- Hold the power button until the below screen appears, then slide to power it off.
- Hold down the iPhone’s home button, then connect it to the USB cable already connected to your computer. You will first see the Apple logo, which then changes to the recovery logo, as seen below.
- Once you’ve seen the recovery logo, as shown above, release the home button. At that point, your iPhone will be in recovery.
- Now direct your attention to iTunes. It should display a dialog box confirming that you’re in recovery mode. In that box, you can then click "Restore," as seen below, to restore the device to a previously saved backup file.
Using iTunes to restore an iPhone in recovery mode ultimately has its limitations. One example of that is losing data on your device that hadn’t been backed up. It’s incredibly beneficial to have a program that allows you to restore your device without iTunes.
Your best option is Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS). It is the world's 1st iPhone and iPad Data Recovery Software and the best option for resolving any issues you may encounter with virtually every iOS 15/14/13/ device. Some of the features that make Dr.Fone so reliable include;
Restore the iPhone in recovery mode with no data loss!
- Only fix your iOS 15/14/13 to normal, with no data loss at all.
- Fix various iOS 15/14/13 system issues stuck in recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
- Fixes other iPhone errors and iTunes errors, such as iTunes error 4013, error 14, iTunes error 27,iTunes error 9, and more.
- Fully compatible with Windows 7 or newer, mac OS X 10.8 & higher, and the lastet iOS version
- Work for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Steps to Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode without Data Loss on iOS 15/14/13
- Open Dr.Fone on your computer. Once the program loads, click on "System Repair."
- Connect your iPhone to your computer and click on the "iOS Repair" tab. In the lower right corner, you can see two options: Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. Click on the first one.
- The latest OS firmware must be downloaded to fix the iPhone. Click on "Start," then it will immediately download this data for you.
- Dr.Fone will begin repairing your iPhone once the download has finished.
- In less than ten minutes, the firmware will download, Dr.Fone will repair your iPhone and restart it in normal mode.
This entire process will update your phone to the latest version of iOS. Jailbroken iPhones will be updated to the version the phone was at before it was jail-broken, and the device will be re-locked.
That wasn’t too difficult, was it? Both options are efficient ways to restore an iPhone stuck in recovery. Doing so through iTunes won’t necessarily guarantee the recovery of all data on your phone. Think to yourself when the last time you backed up your phone was. All the data since then will be lost through that method.
Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS) is ultimately the best option for your needs. You won’t lose any data like you would using the iTunes route. It also works across a wide range of iOS 15/14/13 devices. How does that sound?
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- iPhone Data Backup
- 1. Back up iPhone in Recovery Mode
- 2. Back Up iPhone With/Without iTunes
- 3. Back up iPhone to Mac
- 4. Back up iPhone/iPad to Computer
- 5. Back up iPhone to Mac Catalina
- 6. Back up Jailbreak Apps And Restore
- 7. iPhone Backup Software
- 8. Back up iPhone/iPad Easily
- 9. Back up iPhone/iPad in DFU Mode
- 10. Back up iPhone Apps and App Data
- 11. Back up Notes on iPhone and iPad
- 12. Back up iOS to External Hard Drive
- 13. Export Notes from iPhone to PC/Mac
- 14.Back up iPhone Photos to Google Photos
- 15. Back Up Your iPhone Voicemails
- 16. Back Up to External Drive
- 17.How to Back Up to NAS
- 18.Back Up iPhone With Broken Screen
- 19.Back Up iPhone to Google Drive
- iPhone Data Recovery
- 1. Recover iPhone Data Without Backup
- 2. Restore Calendar on iPhone
- 3. Recover Call History on iPhone
- 4. Recover iPhone Lost Data
- 5. Restore iPhone in Recovery Mode
- 6. Undelete iPhone Backup Files
- 7. Recover Deleted iPhone Messages
- iPhone Data Restore
- 1. Restore iPhone from iTunes Backup
- 2. Restore iPhone after Downgrade
- 3. Restore iPhone from Backup
- 4. Restore iPhone from iPad Backup
- 5. Restore iPhone from DFU Mode
- 6. Restore iPhone Deleted Text Message
- iPhone Backup Problems
- 1. Find iPhone Backup Location on Mac
- 2. iPhone Backup Password Never Set
- 3. iPhone Backup Password Forget
- 4. iCloud Backup Taking Forever
- 5. iPhone Won't Backup to iCloud
- 6. iTunes Won't Backup iPhone
- iPhone Restore Problems
- 1. iTunes Stuck on Verifying iPhone
- 2. Not Space to Restore iPhone Backup
- 3. iTunes Backup Not Restoring
- 4. iPhone Won't Restore
- WhatsApp Backup & Restore
- 1. WhatsApp from Google Drive to iOS
- 2. Restore Old WhatsApp Backup
- 3. Restore WhatsApp Chat on iPhone
- 4. Restore WhatsApp Stuck on iPhone
- 5. iPhone WhatsApp to Google Drive
- 6. Back Up WhatsApp on iPhone
- iPhone Backup Tips
- 1. Extract Data From iPhone
- 2. Encrypt iPhone Backup
- 3. Reset iPhone Backup Password
- 4. Extract iPhone Backup in Win 10
- 5. How Long take iPhone to Backup
- 6. Find iPhone Backup Location
- 7. iPhone Backup Password
- 8. View iPhone Backup on Computer
- 9. iPhone Backup with iTunes/iCloud
- 10. iPhone Backup Unlockers
- 11.How To Encrypt iPhone Backup
- 12. Best Backup Chargers for iPhone
- 13. Speed Up Your iPhone Backups
- 14. Save Data When iPhone Disabled
- 15.Check Last Backup on iPhone