How to Download Music on iPhone without iTunes?
There are approximately 700 million iPhones used by people all over the world. Every important update and every change have led to some great solution or great problems for iPhone users. Downloading music on an iPhone is also a great problem. If you want to download music in your iPhone, you are pretty much out of options without iTunes. In this article, I’m going to describe 5 ways to learn how to download music on iPhone without iTunes.
- Part 1. Download music on iPhone without iTunes via Apple Music
- Part 2. Download music on iPhone without iTunes from Dropbox
- Part 3. Download music on iPhone without iTunes from Google Music
- Part 4. Download music on iPhone without iTunes using Media Monkey
- Part 5. Transfer and manage music on iPhone without iTunes
Part 1. Download music on iPhone without iTunes via Apple Music
Music streaming is awesome because you can listen to any song you want without spending any storage space from your phone. But when it comes to cellular data, streaming music can be a very costly thing.
If you have an Apple Music subscription and iCloud Music Library enabled, then you can easily download any song, playlist or album to your iPhone for offline listening. Just follow this process to learn how to put music on iPhone without iTunes via Apple Music-
- First, you need to launch the “Music” app from the home screen of your iPhone.
- Now you need to go to the song, album or playlist you want to download.
- Then you need to hit the “more” button, looks like some dots on the right side of the music name.
- Now tap on “Make Available Offline”.
- The downloading process will begin and you will be able to check the download status in the download bar from the top of the screen of your iPhone.
Part 2. Download music on iPhone without iTunes from Dropbox
You can easily learn how to download songs to iPhone without iTunes from Dropbox. Just follow this process properly-
- First, you need to sign up for a Dropbox account. Because you can easily upload your songs to your Dropbox account and play them through your iPhone.
- Now, download and install the Dropbox software on your PC. This will create a Dropbox folder on your PC. If you keep any file in that folder, it will be automatically uploaded to your Dropbox account storage.
- So, you know what to do next? You need to copy all the music you want to download to your iPhone and paste them to that Dropbox folder on your PC.
- No you need to wait for the songs to upload. You will be able to see your progress from the Dropbox menu of the system tray. It fully depends on your internet connection and how many files you have uploaded.
- Then, download Dropbox app on your iPhone from the app store. It’s totally free to download. After that, sign into your Dropbox account from your iPhone after installing the app.
- Now all you have to do is tap on the song you like and Dropbox will start steaming it. If you want to save the song for offline listening, you need to swipe the song that you want to keep on the device from left to right and hit the “Star” to mark the song as favorite. This will save the song for offline listening.
Part 3. Download music on iPhone without iTunes from Google Music
You can easily put music on iPhone without iTunes from Google Music. Just follow this easy process to learn how to put music on iPhone without iTunes or computer –
- First, you need to sign up for a Google account if you don’t have one. If you have any Gmail or YouTube account then you already have it, no need to create a new one. One google account will allow you to upload up to 50,000 songs to your Google Play Music account for free. Then you can stream these songs from anywhere using the Google Play Music app on your iPhone. You need to sign into Google Play Music at music.google.com.
- Now you need to download and install Google Music Manager tool in your PC and sign into the program using your Google account. After logging in, go to the option called, “Upload songs to Google Play”.
- Select any folder that you want to scan for music.
- You can also decide if you want Google Music to automatically upload the songs. The Music Manager will always keep your music collection up to date with this automatic upload feature.
- Wait till all of your music gets uploaded properly. Then you can install Google Play Music app on your phone and sign into your Google account on that app to listen to your music anytime. You can also download the songs for offline listening.
Part 4. Download music on iPhone without iTunes using Media Monkey
Media Monkey is a great and famous music player and manager for windows platform. You can also use it to sync your music to iPhone by following some easy steps.
- First, download and install Media Monkey on your PC.
- Now you need to download some iTunes services that you will need. You can also download iTunes like normal if you want to manage your data files. You need to download the iTunes installer. Then you need to rename the file iTunesSetup.exe (or iTunes64Setup.exe) to iTunesSetup.zip (or iTunes64Setup.zip). Then you need to double-click on the .zip file to open it and find msi (or AppleMobileDeviceSupport64.msi). Drag this file onto your desktop. Install the connection service on your PC. Now download and install QuickTime on your PC.
- Open Media Monkey on your PC while your iPhone is connected to it. Then select iPhone from the left menu which will show you the summary of your iPhone storage.
- Now click the “Auto-Sync” tab to choose if the songs that you didn’t select to be synced with iPhone to be deleted or not and also if the iPhone should sync automatically when it’s connected.
- Check the “Options” tab to handle the settings of importing the songs, album art and other options.
- You can add all of your music to the Media Monkey library, so that you can manage them using the tools. Media Monkey will also monitor your folders to keep the library updated.
- In the end, you can sync music to your iPhone. Right click on a song to select “Send To” and then select “Your iPhone”. Also, you can select your device from the auto sync tab and then select artists, albums, genres, and playlists to keep them synced. Then you need to click on the “Apply” button to save your selections.
Part 5. Transfer and manage music on iPhone without iTunes
You can transfer and manage music on iPhone easily with dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) without iTunes. It’s a great tool that will allow you to transfer music to iPhone from PC within seconds. Please follow this process properly –
- First, download dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) tool on your PC and run the program. You also need to connect your iPhone to your PC with a data cable.
- You will see an option named “Music” in the first interface of dr.fone, you need to click on that option and then you will see the music management window. Now you need to click on the add button and then select add file or folder.
- It’s totally up to you if you want to choose some selected songs to import on your iPhone or you want to transfer a whole folder.
- At the end, you need to browse your computer and select the songs or folder you want to import to your iPhone by clicking on the open button. The transfer will be completed automatically.
Download and Manage Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11,iOS 12, iOS 13 and iPod.
There are a lot of ways that you can follow to download music on iPhone without iTunes, but the most stable and effective way without any data loss is dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS). This tool is an all in one solution when you want to transfer or manage data to your any iPhone or Android device. This article will give you 5 easy and useful ways that you can easily use for downloading music on your iPhone without using iTunes.
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Sync Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Android to iPhone X
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips