How to Put Music to an iPhone from Another Computer Without Erasing iPhone Data
"Does anyone know how to add music to an iPhone from a different computer? I need to put music on my iPhone 5 from another computer. However, when I do that, a warning came out, saying it will erase data on my iPhone. Please help!"
Generally speaking, your iPhone is only supposed to sync with one computer. If you try to add music to your iPhone from another computer, a pop-up window will come out, warning you that your data on your iPhone will be erased with the new content from another computer. If you click 'Yes', then you can transfer the songs from the computer to your iPhone. But at the same time, you will lose all songs, videos, as well as books from your iPhone.
Well, workarounds still exist to put songs to an iPhone from another computer without erasing the original files on your iPhone. Besides iTunes, there are several tools on the market to transfer songs to an iPhone from another computer. Here, I'd like to introduce you to Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). It's a professional tool that allows you to put music on your iPhone from another computer without syncing. The following are 2 steps to add music to an iPhone from another computer:
Download Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) trial version to put music on an iPhone from another computer.
Note: You can choose the right one according to your computer operating system. By the way, Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) works on PC running in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Dr.Fone (Mac) - Phone Manager (iOS) now supports Mac running in Mac OS X 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to Add Music to iPhone from Another Computer
Step 1. Install and launch Dr.Fone on your computer. Select "Phone Manager" from all the functions and connect iPhone to the computer
Step 2. Add music to your iPhone from another computer
Click Music at the top of the main window. By default, you will enter the Music window; if not, click Music in the left sidebar. And from here, all your iPhone songs are displayed. On the top, you can see an item Add. Click it and select Add File or Add Folder. In the pop-up window, select songs on your computer and import them by clicking Open. That's it.
See, it is very easy to add music to an iPhone from another computer. It will take you a few seconds depending on how many songs you're adding from the computer to your iPhone. And there are many excellent features on TunesGo, which will make your mobile life much easier. Find them by yourself right now!
Transfer MP3 to iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips