How to Put Music to an iPhone from Another Computer Without Erasing iPhone Data
"Does anyone know how to add music to an iPhone from a different computer? I need to put music on my iPhone 5 from another computer. However, when I do that, a warning came out, saying it will erase data on my iPhone. Please help!"
Generally speaking, your iPhone is only supposed to sync with one computer. If you try to add music to your iPhone from another computer, a pop-up window will come out, warning you that your data on your iPhone will be erased with the new content from another computer. If you click 'Yes', then you can transfer the songs from the computer to your iPhone. But at the same time, you will lose all songs, videos, as well as books from your iPhone.
Well, workarounds still exist to put songs to an iPhone from another computer without erasing the original files on your iPhone. Besides iTunes, there are several tools on the market to transfer songs to an iPhone from another computer. Here, I'd like to introduce you to Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS). It's a professional tool that allows you to put music on your iPhone from another computer without syncing. The following are 2 steps to add music to an iPhone from another computer:
Download Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) trial version to put music on an iPhone from another computer.
Note: You can choose the right one according to your computer operating system. By the way, Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) works on PC running in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Dr.Fone (Mac) - Phone Manager (iOS) now supports Mac running in Mac OS X 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Steps to Add Music to iPhone from Another Computer
Step 1. Install and launch Dr.Fone on your computer. Select "Phone Manager" from all the functions and connect iPhone to the computer
Step 2. Add music to your iPhone from another computer
Click Music at the top of the main window. By default, you will enter the Music window; if not, click Music in the left sidebar. And from here, all your iPhone songs are displayed. On the top, you can see an item Add. Click it and select Add File or Add Folder. In the pop-up window, select songs on your computer and import them by clicking Open. That's it.
See, it is very easy to add music to an iPhone from another computer. It will take you a few seconds depending on how many songs you're adding from the computer to your iPhone. And there are many excellent features on TunesGo, which will make your mobile life much easier. Find them by yourself right now!
Transfer MP3 to iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13 and iPod.
- Download Music to iOS
- 1. Download Music to iPhone
- 2. Download Songs on iPhone/iPad/iPod
- 3. Download Free Music on iPhone
- 4. Download on iPhone without iTunes
- Make iPhone Ringtones
- 1. Set Voice Memo a Ringtone on iPhone
- 2. Ringtone Apps to Download Ringtones
- 3. Add Custom Ringtones to iPhone
- 4. iPhone Ringtone Apps
- 5. Ringtone Maker Apps for iPhone
- 6. Change iPhone Alarm Volume
- 7. Set A Ringtone on iPhone
- 8. Set MP3 As Ringtone iPhone
- 9. Set Ringtone iPhone
- 10. Make Custom Text Tones for iPhone
- 11. Websites for Free iPhone Ringtones
- 12. Move Ringtone from iPhone to Android
- 13. Popular iPhone Ringtone Remix
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- 1. Send Ringtone from iPhone to iPhone
- 2. Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Audiobook from PC to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Songs from CD to iPhone
- 5. Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPhone
- 1. Transfer Music from iPhone to iCloud
- 2. Transfer Music from iPhone to Android
- 3. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod
- 4. Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- 5. Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from iTunes
- 1. Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone
- 2. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- 1. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone
- 2. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone
- 3. Music from PC to iPhone
- 4. Music from PC to iPhone without iTunes
- 5. Transfer Music from Android to iPhone
- 6. Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- 7. Transfer Music from iPod/iPhone
- 8. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
- 9. Transfer Music from External Hard Drive
- 10. Transfer to iPhone without iTunes
- 11. Transfer Music to Jailbroken iPhone
- 12. Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iTunes/PC
- 1. Transfer Music from iPhone to iTunes
- 2. Transfer Music from iPhone to PC
- 3. Transfer Music from iPhone to Mac
- 4. Transfer Music between PC and iPhone
- iPhone Music Problems
- 1. Song Missing After iOS Update
- 2. Music Won't Play on iPhone
- 3. iPhone Plays Music by Itself
- 4. Apple Music Song Is Not Available
- iPhone Music Tips