Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.
4 Ways to Download Music to Your iPhone
Do you find it hard to understand how to download music to your iPhone from different sources? If your answer is “yes”, then you have come to the right place. A lot of iOS users like you find it tedious to know how to download music to your iPhone for free. Thankfully, by taking the assistance of some third-party tools, you can learn the same. In this informative guide, we have decided to come up with 4 stepwise solutions to help you. Read on and solve how do you download music to your iPhone without any trouble.
Part 1: Download music to iPhone with Keepvid Music
Keepvid Music is a popular tool that is mostly used to download music from video sharing platforms like YouTube. It has an inbuilt video to audio converter that gets rid of the video segment and saves the song in an MP3 format. Later, you can transfer the downloaded music to your iPhone as well. Besides YouTube, you can also look for music from different platforms like SoundCloud, Vevo, Vimeo, etc. Also, you can simply provide the URL of the music you wish to download. To learn how to download music to your iPhone using Keepvid, follow these steps.
1. Download Keepvid Music on your Windows or Mac from its official website right here.
2. Whenever you wish to learn how to download music to your iPhone to free, launch it and go to its Get Music tab and visit the Download section.
3. Here, you can provide the URL from where you wish to download the song and click on the “Download” button after selecting the format.
4. Additionally, you can visit any website (like YouTube) from its interface or add a new portal.
5. Simply look for the song you wish to download from YouTube. Once it is loaded, select the format and the desired bit rate. Click on the “Download” button to save it.
6. Now, connect your iPhone to the system and let it be detected. Go to the iTunes Library tab of the Keepvid Music interface to find all the downloaded songs.
7. Select the songs you wish to move, right-click, and go to “Add to” option. Choose the target device to transfer the selected content.
In this way, you can easily learn how do you download music to your iPhone from a computer.
Part 2: Download music to iPhone with iTunes
If you are familiar with iTunes, then you can also use it to learn how to download music to your iPhone. The tool is developed by Apple and is available for free. All you need to do is connect your iOS device and sync it with the iTunes library. Since syncing works in both ways, your iTunes music will be transferred to your iPhone. Learn how to download music to your iPhone for free by following these steps:
1. Launch iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone.
2. Once it is detected, select your device and go to its Music tab.
3. Turn on the option for “Sync Music”. From here, you can also select the songs, genre, playlists, albums, etc. that you wish to transfer to your device.
4. Simply make your selection and click on the “Apply” button to transfer music to iPhone from iTunes library.
5. If you want to transfer individual songs, then go to the Summary section of the device and turn on the option for “Manually manage music and videos”.
6. Now, just go to your music library and manually drag and drop the songs you wish to transfer from iTunes to your phone.
That’s it! In this way, you can learn how to you download music to your phone using iTunes.
Part 3: Download music to iPhone with Spotify
These days, instead of downloading multiple songs, people prefer to stream their music using services like Spotify, Pandora, Apple Music, and so on. Since Spotify allows us to save songs for offline listening, we can listen to them without the need of connecting to the internet. This also saves our data usage. Even though these songs are saved offline, they are DRM protected. Therefore, you can listen to them only when you have an active Spotify subscription.
To do this, create a playlist of all the songs you wish to save. Now, tap on the album and turn on the “Available Offline” option. This will save the entire playlist for offline listening on your device. You can also do this for all the songs of your favorite artist, any album, and so on. This will let you learn how to download music to your iPhone.
Part 4: Download and transfer music to iPhone with dr.fone - Transfer (iOS)
The easiest way to learn how to download music to your iPhone for free is by using dr.fone – Transfer (iOS). It is a complete iPhone manager that will let you move your data between your iPhone and computer easily. You can manage your photos, videos, contacts, music, messages, and so much more using dr.fone – Transfer (iOS). It is also an iPhone file explorer tool and will certainly let you take an entire control of your device’s content. Using dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) is extremely simple since it has an intuitive interface. You can easily edit, move, and manage your data without using iTunes. To learn how to download music to your iPhone from your computer, follow these steps:
Transfer MP3 to iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
1. Download dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) on your Mac or Windows system. You can use its free trial or buy it from its website.
2. Connect your iPhone to the system and launch the application. From the home page, go to the “Transfer” section.
3. Your device will automatically be detected by the application and its snapshot would be provided.
4. Instead of selecting any shortcut, go to its “Music” tab from the navigation bar.
5. Here, you can find a well-categorized list of all the music files stored on your phone. From the left panel, you can switch between songs, audiobooks, podcasts, etc.
6. To add music from the system to your phone, click on the import icon on the toolbar. This will give you an option to add files or add an entire folder.
7. As you will make a relevant selection, a pop-up browser window would be launched. Simply select the files (or folder) you wish to move and load it to your iPhone.
As you can see, dr.fone – Transfer (iOS) provides a hassle-free and fast solution for how do you download music to your iPhone from computer. Without having any prior technical knowledge, you can use this tool to its full potential. It is one of the most secure and highly effective device managers out there, which is extremely easy to use. Go ahead and download it on your Mac or Windows system and teach others as well how to download music to your iPhone.
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Sync Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Android to iPhone X
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips