Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.
4 Ways to Transfer Music from Android to iPhone
You are switching from an Android device to an iPhone, but can’t find an ideal solution to transfer music from Android to iPhone.
Welcome to the club! A while back, I was facing the same issue as iOS devices come with numerous restrictions. Unlike an Android to Android transfer, it can be tough to move music from Android to a new iPhone. Thankfully, I was able to discover some quick fixes for this problem, which I’m going to share with all of you right here. Read on and learn how to transfer music from Android to iPhone in 4 surefire ways.
- Part 1: How to transfer music from Android to iPhone in 1 click?
- Part 2: How to transfer music from Android to iPhone selectively?
- Part 3: How to transfer music from Android to iPhone using Android File Transfer?
- Part 4: How to transfer streaming music from Android to iPhone?
Part 1: How to transfer music from Android to iPhone in 1 click?
Yes – you have read it right. With just one click, you can learn how to send music from Android to iPhone using dr.fone - Switch. This remarkable tool by dr.fone can help you switch from one device to another in a few minutes. A highly advanced tool, it supports the transfer of data between Android and iPhone, iPhone and iPhone, and Android and Android. Since a cross-platform data transfer is supported, you won’t face any trouble to move music from Android to iPod, iPad, or iPhone.
Transfer Photo from Android to iPhone in 1 Click Direcly!
- Easily transfer every type of data from Android to iPhone including apps, music, videos, photos, contacts, messages, apps data, call logs etc.
- Works directly and transfer data between two cross operating system devices in real time.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 12 beta and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.13.
A user-friendly tool, it is compatible with all the leading Android and iOS devices. The desktop application is available for Windows and Mac, which comes with a free trial as well. Besides music, you can also move your contacts, messages, photos, call logs, and other important content. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Firstly, launch the dr.fone toolkit on your computer and go to the “Switch” option from its welcome screen.
- Now, you need to connect both the iOS and Android devices to the system. Once the devices are detected, authenticate them and select the media transfer option.
- Both of your devices will automatically be detected by the application. Ideally, your Android device will be listed as “Source” while the iPhone should be the “Destination” device. If not, then use the Flip button to interchange their positions.
- Simply select the type of data that you wish to transfer from the source to the target device. To move music from Android to iPhone, make sure the option of “Music” is enabled before clicking the “Start Transfer” button.
- Wait for a while as dr.fone – Switch will move the selected data from Android to iPhone. Once it is completed, you will be notified.
That’s it! With just one click, you can learn how to move music from Android to iPhone. In the end, you can safely remove both the devices and use them as per your requirements.
Part 2: How to transfer music from Android to iPhone selectively?
Another user-friendly way to learn how to send music from Android to iPhone is by using dr.fone - Transfer (Android). A part of the dr.fone toolkit, it can be a complete Android device manager. You can transfer your data between Android and computer as well as from an Android to iOS device. You can even move songs from your Android device to iTunes without using iTunes itself.
One Stop Solution to Transfer Media from Android to iPhone/iTunes
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
Since it is a complete Android phone manager, you can use it to transfer all the other kinds of data as well (like photos, videos, contacts, messages, and more) from one source to another. Unlike dr.fone – Switch that moves all the music files at once, you can perform a selective data transfer. The interface will provide a preview of your data so that you can choose the files you wish to move. To learn how to transfer music from Android to iPhone selectively, follow these steps:
- Launch the dr.fone toolkit on your system and click on the “Transfer” option from the home screen.
- Connect your Android phone and iPhone to the system and let the application detect them automatically. From the top left option, make sure you have selected your Android phone as a default/source device. The interface will provide its snapshot with some shortcuts.
- To manage the music files stored on the Android device, go to the “Music” tab on the interface. Here, you can view all music files like podcasts, audiobooks, songs, etc. listed in different categories.
- Simply select the files that you wish to move and click on the export icon on the toolbar. From here, select the connected iPhone as a source.
- Wait for a while as the application would automatically transfer your selected music files from your Android device to iPhone.
Besides performing a direct transfer of data from one smartphone to another, you can also use the application to transfer music from Android to iTunes as well. To do this, you need to select the “Transfer Device Media to iTunes” option from its home page. This will launch a pop-up window and let you move your music files from Android device to iTunes directly.
In this way, you can selectively transfer music from Android to iPhone in a hassle-free manner.
Part 3: How to transfer music from Android to iPhone using Android File Transfer?
If you use a Mac, then you can use Android File Transfer to move your data from your Android device to your system. Though, in order to transfer music from Android to iPhone, you would later need to take the assistance of iTunes. This is because you can’t simply drag and drop your data from your system to iPhone. While the solution is free, it is certainly quite complicated and is not direct like dr.fone.
- To start with, download and install Android File Transfer from its official website on your Mac. It is compatible with macOS 10.7 and higher versions.
- Now, connect your Android device to your Mac and launch Android File Transfer (if it won’t automatically launch already).
- Go to the Music folder, copy your favorite songs, and save them to your Mac. In this way, you can transfer music from your Android device to your Mac.
- Great! You are halfway there. Launch iTunes on your Mac and add the newly transferred music to it. You can simply drag and drop it from the Finder to iTunes. Alternatively, you can also go to its options and click on “Add files to Library”. In this way, you can manually add new music to your iTunes library.
- Once you have transferred the newly added music to iTunes, connect your target iPhone to the system and let iTunes detect it automatically.
- Select your iPhone from the devices and go to its “Music” tab. From here, you can enable the “Sync Music” options. Select the playlists and songs that you wish to move and click on the “Apply” button to initiate the process.
In this way, you can learn how to send music from Android to iPhone through iTunes and Android File Transfer. Needless to say, the process is a bit complicated. Furthermore, you might face some compatibility issues between your devices and iTunes as well. To avoid all this unwanted hassle, you can simply take the assistance of dr.fone applications and transfer music from Android to iPhone effortlessly.
Part 4: How to transfer streaming music from Android to iPhone?
These days, a lot of people use streaming services like Apple Music, Google Play Music, Spotify, etc. to listen to their favorite songs without the hassle of downloading them. The good thing about these streaming services is that you can access your music from multiple devices. For instance, let’s consider the example of Spotify.
Once you have created a playlist on your Spotify account, you can access it from any other device. You can even access your music by visiting its website because it will be stored on Spotify’s server and not your device itself.
If you are moving from an Android to iPhone, then you can simply follow these steps to make sure your Spotify music won’t be lost.
The same drill can be followed for all the other streaming services as well. While you can sync your music using these music streaming services, the songs that you have made available offline will not be listed here. Therefore, you need to make sure that you have saved them in a playlist beforehand.
Now when you know how to move music from Android to iPhone, you can easily make this transition. Go ahead and pick a preferred option to transfer music from Android to iPhone. For a one-click transfer of data, you can simply use dr.fone - Switch while in order to make a selective transfer, you can take the assistance of dr.fone - Transfer (Android). Both of these are user-friendly and reliable tools that will come handy to you on numerous occasions.
- 1. Transfer iPhone Music
- 1. Transfer Music from iPhone to iCloud
- 2. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
- 5. Transfer Music Between Computer and iPhone
- 6. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod
- 7. Transfer Music to Jailbroken iPhone
- 8. Put Music on iPhone X/iPhone 8
- 2. Transfer iPod Music
- 1. Transfer Music from iPod Touch to Computer
- 2. Extract Music from iPod
- 3. Transfer Music from iPod to New Computer
- 4. Transfer Music from iPod to Hard Drive
- 5. Transfer Music from Hard Drive to iPod
- 6. Transfer Music from iPod to Computer
- 3. Transfer iPad Music
- 4. Other Music Transfer Tips