2 Ways to Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone/iPad/iPod
If you are a music buff, then you must be interested in knowing how to transfer songs from laptop to iPhone. After all, it is important to keep our favorite songs handy on our iOS devices so that we can listen to them anytime. In order to learn how to transfer songs from laptop to iPhone, you can either use iTunes or any third-party tool. A lot of users find it hard to understand how to transfer music from iPhone to laptop and vice versa via iTunes. Don’t worry – we have got you covered. This guide will show you how to transfer music from laptop to iPad or iPhone with and without iTunes.
Part 1: How to transfer music from laptop to iPhone without iTunes
If you are looking for a hassle-free and lightning fast way to learn how to transfer music from laptop to iPhone, then try dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS). It is a complete phone management solution that will let you import, export, and perform various kinds of tasks on your iOS device. The application is available for both Mac and Windows and is fully compatible with every iOS version (including iOS 13). Here are some of its amazing features.
Transfer MP3 to iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes
- Transfer your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc by simple one-click.
- Backup your iPhone/iPad/iPod data to computer and and restore them to avoid any data loss.
- Move music, contacts, videos, messages, etc from old phone to a new one.
- Import or export files between phone and computer.
- Reorganize & manage your iTunes library without using iTunes.
- Fully compatible with newest iOS versions (iOS 13) and iPod.
3981454 people have downloaded it
Using dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) enables you transfer songs from laptop to iPhone without any technical experiences. All you have to do is follow a simple click-through process to manage everything under one roof. To learn how to transfer music from laptop to iPad or iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Launch dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS) after you intall it on your Mac or Windows PC, and then select "Phone Manager".
2. Connect your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch) to the system with USB cable and let your device be detected it automatically. You will get an interface like this with all the shortcuts listed.
3. Instead of opting for any feature on the Home, go to the “Music” tab. This will have a categorized view of all the music files stored on your device. You can switch between these categories (like music, ringtones, podcasts, and iTunes) from the left panel.
4. Now, click on the Import icon on the toolbar to add music from app to iPhone. This will allow you to add files or add an entire folder. Select the one that suits your requirements.
5. A new browser pop-up window will be launched. From here, you can go to the location where your music files are stored and import selected files or an entire folder.
That’s it! In this simple way, you can learn how to transfer music from laptop to iPhone. After the transfer is completed, you can remove your iOS device safely and enjoy your favorite songs on the go.
In addition, you are able to transfer music from iPhone to laptop with this app too. To do this, select the audio files and click on the Export icon to transfer. This will give you an option to export the selected files to PC or iTunes.
Part 2: How to transfer music from laptop to iPhone with iTunes
Plenty of iOS users take the assistance of iTunes to manage their devices. Though, you can’t directly import or export your data files (like dr.fone) in iTunes. It provides a bit complicated solution to learn how to transfer music from laptop to iPhone/iPad/iPod. The best way to do this is by syncing your iPhone with iTunes. In this way, iTunes music from your laptop can be transferred to your iOS device. Follow the steps to know about how to transfer songs from laptop to iPhone using iTunes:
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable. After that, launch iTunes.
2. Make sure that the music you wish to add is already there in iTunes. If not, then go to its File > Add File to Library (or Add Folder to Library) option.
3. This will launch a new browser window from where you can open the music of your choice.
4. Once your selected songs are added to iTunes library, you can also transfer them to your iOS device. To do this, select your iPhone (or iPad) from the devices icon and go to its “Music” tab from the left panel.
5. Turn on the option of “Sync Music”. This will further provide various options to sync entire library, selected albums, artists, genres, etc.
6. Click on the “Apply” button after you select some files and wait for a moment as iTunes will sync your music with your iOS device.
As you can see, it is quite easy to learn how to transfer music from laptop to iPad or iPhone. With dr.fone - Phone Manager (iOS), you can easily move your data files between your PC/Mac and iOS device. It is an ideal solution to manage, import, and export your photos, videos, messages, audios, and other kinds of data files. Having a user-friendly interface, it comes with tons of features that will make your iOS experience a seamless one. Now when you know how to transfer music from laptop to iPhone, feel free to spread this guide to your friends!
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Sync Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Android to iPhone X
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips