3 Ways to Send Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
It is a common misconception that sending data from one iPhone to another can be a tedious task. For instance, there are plenty of ways to learn how to send ringtones from iPhone to iPhone without any trouble. You can either perform a direct transfer to your new iPhone or even take the assistance of your system to do so. In this post, we will teach you in different ways how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iPhone in a stepwise manner. Let’s get it started with!
Part 1: How to send ringtones to iPhone using iTunes?
Whenever iOS users think of moving their data from computer to iPhone or vice versa, the first tool they think of is usually iTunes. Even though iTunes provides a free solution, it can be a little complicated. There is no way to move files directly from one iPhone to another via iTunes. Therefore, if you are taking the assistance of iTunes, then you need to transfer ringtones from your old iPhone to iTunes and then move it again from iTunes to new iPhone.
Don’t worry! After following these steps, you can learn how to send ringtones to iPhone via iTunes.
- Connect your source iPhone to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Select your device on iTunes interface and visit the “Tones” section.
- From here, check on the “Sync Tones” option and choose to sync all ringtones from your iPhone to iTunes. Click on the “Apply” button to implement it.
Once it is done, disconnect your old phone.
- If you have a ringtone saved on the local storage, then go to Files > Add Files to Library option to import ringtones of your choice from the local storage to iTunes.
- After adding ringtones to iTunes, connect your target iPhone to the system.
- To learn how to send ringtones to iPhone from iTunes, select the device and go to its “Tones” section.
- Check on the “Sync Tones” option. You can either manually choose the ringtones you want to sync or select all files.
- Click on the “Apply” button to sync the selected ringtones to your target device.
After implementing these steps, you can learn how to send ringtones from iPhone to iPhone via iTunes.
Part 2: How to send ringtones to iPhone using TunesGo?
Wondershare TunesGo is a complete phone management tool that can help you move your data from one device to another without any trouble. Compatible with every leading iOS version, it has a dedicated desktop application for Windows and Mac. With TunesGo, you can freely move data files like photos, music, videos, contacts and more between iPhone and any other device or system. Furthermore, it also has a tool to perform a one-click transfer of data directly from iPhone to iPhone.
TunesGo provides a hassle-free solution to move music files directly from one device to another. It has an easy to use and secure interface that is sure to meet your everyday needs. To learn how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iPhone, follow these steps:
- Install TunesGo on your Mac or Windows from its official website right here. Connect both the iOS devices to your system and launch Wondershare TunesGo to learn how to send ringtones to iPhone.
- To start with, make sure that you get the snapshot of the source device on the welcome screen. If not, then you can change it from the top-left dropdown option. After selecting it, click on the “Phone to Phone Transfer” button.
- This will open the following pop-up interface. From here, you need to select the target iPhone on which your ringtones will be transferred.
- Select the type of data files you wish to move from your source to target device. To transfer ringtones, make sure the option of “Music” is enabled. Click on the “Transfer” button to commence the process.
- Wait for a while as TunesGo will move the selected files from your source to target iPhone. Make sure that neither of the devices would disconnect until the process is completed successfully.
Move selective ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
After following the above-mentioned steps, you can learn how to send ringtones from iPhone to iPhone directly. Though, it would transfer all the music files at once. If you wish to move selective tones from one device to another, then TunesGo can make it happen as well. Simply follow these steps to learn how to send ringtones to iPhone selectively with TunesGo.
- Connect both the devices and launch TunesGo. Firstly, select your source iPhone from the top-left dropdown menu.
- Now, go to the “Music” tab on the menu bar.
- From here, you can have a segregated view of your phone’s stored music. Click on the “Ringtones” section from the left panel.
- Manually select the ringtones you wish to transfer and click on the “Export” button on the toolbar.
- Select your target iPhone from the list of devices to transfer the selected audio files.
Part 3: How to send ringtones to iPhone using OneDrive?
With TunesGo, you can transfer ringtones from one device to another directly and that too within seconds. Nevertheless, if you wish to perform a wireless transfer, then you can simply take the assistance of a cloud service like OneDrive. Besides moving your files from one device to another, you can also keep them safe on the cloud.
- To start with, download OneDrive on both the iOS devices from App Store. You can also visit its iTunes Store page right here.
- Open OneDrive on your source device and tap on the “+” icon to add something to the drive. Tap on the “Upload” button and locate the ringtone on your device storage to upload it on the drive.
- Now, launch OneDrive on your target device and sign-in using the same credentials. Locate the file that you have just added to the drive. Open the folder and download it on your local storage.
- By this way, you can learn how to transfer ringtones from iPhone to iPhone without physically connecting both the devices.
Now when you know how to send ringtones from iPhone to iPhone in different ways, you can certainly move your data without any trouble. Feel free to give TunesGo by Wondershare a try and manage your device in no time. It is a complete phone management tool that will certainly come handy to you on numerous occasions. If you face any setbacks while moving your ringtones from iPhone to iPhone, let us know about it in the comments below.
iPhone Music Transfer
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPad to iPhone
- Transfer Music from External Hard Drive to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Music from Laptop to iPhone
- Transfer Music to iPhone
- Add Music to iPhone
- Add Music from iTunes to iPhone
- Download Music to iPhone
- Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPhone
- Put Music on iPhone from Computer
- Transfer Audio Media to iPhone
- Transfer Ringtones from iPhone to iPhone
- Transfer MP3 to iPhone
- Transfer CD to iPhone
- Transfer Audio Books to iPhone
- Put Ringtones on iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Download Music to iOS
- Download Songs on iPhone
- How to Download Free Music on iPhone
- Download Music on iPhone without iTunes
- Download Music to iPod
- Transfer Music to iTunes
- More iPhone Music Sync Tips