How to Transfer Music to a Jailbroken iPhone
After the jailbreaking of your iPhone, say iPhone 6s/6 running in iOS 10, you still need to put music on your iPhone, right? Generally speaking, it's OK to use iTunes to sync music from your computer to your iPhone. But before that, you should launch iTunes and click "Edit > Preferences…> Devices". From the window check the option "Prevent iPods, iPhones, and iPads from syncing automatically." This is the common way of putting music on jailbroken iPhones.
How to Transfer Music to Jailbroken iPhone Easily?
Well, it seems that not all users are able to put music on a jailbroken iPhone with iTunes, because a warning will remind users that all data on their iPhone will be erased. In this case, if a user still resist on putting music on the jailbroken iPhone, then maybe apps downloaded outside from iTunes Store or AppStore will be lost. What a pity it is if it happens. Luckily, besides iTunes, users are allowed to use iTunes Alternatives to sync music to a jailbroken iPhone without erasing any data. Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS) will put any songs and videos to a jailbroken iPhone without any incompatibility issues. Below are the simple steps for how to transfer music to jailbroken iPhone with the program.
Transfer Music to iPhone/iPad/iPod without iTunes
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, messages, etc from one smartphone to another.
- Transfer media files between iOS devices and iTunes.
- Fully compatible with iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11 and iPod.
Step 1. Connect your iPhone with Dr.Fone
Download and install Dr.Fone on your computer. Run Dr.Fone and select "Phone Manager". Then connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2. Get music from your computer to a jailbroken iPhone
From the main Window, you can see on the left side, all files are sorted into several categories. Click "Music" to enter the control panel window for music. And then, click "Add" to browse your computer for the songs that you're going to put on your iPhone. Select the songs and click "Open" to add them to your iPhone directly. If a song is not in iPhone friendly format, Dr.Fone will remind you of that and convert it to your iPhone supported format.
Tips: After transfering music to your jailbroken iPhone, you can also fix the music tags which missed the song informations such as Artist, Album, Genre, Tracks and so on. Just select the songs you want to fix, right click to select Edit Music Info. In a few minutes the missing music informations will be added automatically.
- 1. Transfer iPhone Music
- 1. Transfer Music from iPhone to iCloud
- 2. Transfer Music from Mac to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPhone
- 5. Transfer Music Between Computer and iPhone
- 6. Transfer Music from iPhone to iPod
- 7. Transfer Music to Jailbroken iPhone
- 8. Put Music on iPhone X/iPhone 8
- 2. Transfer iPod Music
- 1. Transfer Music from iPod Touch to Computer
- 2. Extract Music from iPod
- 3. Transfer Music from iPod to New Computer
- 4. Transfer Music from iPod to Hard Drive
- 5. Transfer Music from Hard Drive to iPod
- 6. Transfer Music from iPod to Computer
- 3. Transfer iPad Music
- 4. Other Music Transfer Tips