Quick Tips on How to Get a Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go
It’s not that hard to see why many Pokemon Go players hold Eevee very dearly. First and foremost, Eevee looks so physically adorable. Its velvety tail and cunicular pair of ears are extremely captivating even at a quick glance. Another thing, Eevee is quite unique when it comes to evolution. Its distinctive genetic structure basically allows multiple evolutions upon exposure to a particular element in the surroundings. That means you can get up to eight types of Pokemon by simply evolving Eevee in Pokemon Go. Amazing, right?
But there’s more to it apart from Eevee’s unique evolution and innate loveliness. Most trainers are also coming after the shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go. Why so? The most common reason is that they want a peculiar addition to their Pokemon collection. Don’t worry. It’s not as difficult as some of you might think. There are lots of tutorials available on how to get a shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go. Just follow the instructions and initiate the steps indicated.
In this article, we will discuss all shiny Eevee evolutions in Pokemon Go. We will also provide a few effective methods that can help you get one in the game. Continue reading below to learn more.
- Introducing Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go
- How to Get a Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go?
- Catch Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go With Wondershare Dr.Fone
Introducing Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go
In essence, shiny Pokemon pertains to the alternative variant of a Pokemon that differs from its regular color and appearance. The dissimilarities appear in the form of little hue alterations or a total palette revamp that generally gives Pokemon a novel look. Many Pokemon Go players are incredibly eager to obtain shiny Pokemon. Do you wonder why? Well, it’s primarily for the benefit of exclusiveness because it’s not a common type of Pokemon you can get easily. Shiny Pokemon is very rare.
Eevee and its eight evolved forms have shiny variants. Each of them has its own variations, ranging from minor tone adjustment to total color modification. All shiny Eevee evolutions in Pokemon Go are described below. Check out the list and find out how they differ from each other.
Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go replaces its regular brown color with light-toned gray. Moreover, its cream-tinted collar and tail tip also become whiter in appearance. Overall, it’s fair to say that a shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go is indeed a total makeover.
Shiny Umbreon maintains its iconic black-colored body. But in a way, its yellow rings and red eyes are replaced with pale blue and yellow. The minimalist changes in Umbreon’s physical appearance somehow make it look more elegant and distinguished.
Espeon is well-known for its sophisticated light-pink coat that sets it far apart from all of Eevee evolutions. But for some reason, its shiny variant is quite unexpected. Espeon’s pink body is replaced with grass-dyed green, similar to extraterrestrial creatures. Are you up for these unexpected changes in Espeon’s graceful tone?
Shiny Sylveon is merely a result of randomly shuffling its original coloration. The touches of light-blue color on its body are swapped with a light hue of pink. In a way, the shiny Sylveon looks more fancy and friendly with its new color arrangement.
Nothing much has changed between the regular Glaceon and its shiny alternative. But somehow, the shiny Glaceon uplifts its natural characteristics as an ice-type Pokemon. Its light-colored body and a few touches of bluish accent make it look cooler and more refreshing.
Shiny Vaporeon generally maintains its original color structure. It’s just that Vaporeon’s shiny variant features a purple hue across its body instead of blue. Many players are fond of these color changes because purple is quite unusual compared to other Pokemon colors.
Shiny Jolteon replaces its original yellow-toned coat with light green. Yes. It’s not that much of a change. But somehow, its green body fur makes it more recognizable as an electric-type Pokemon.
The shiny Flareon doesn’t feature a big color change aside from replacing its yellowish coat with a stronger orange hue. But somehow, this minor color alteration appears to have a significant contribution. How so? Well, it simply makes Flareon look more distinguishable from Eevee.
Shiny Leafeon maintains its original color palette, except that the tone becomes a little darker. The color alteration is very subtle. It’s actually difficult to notice at a quick glance. But as you carefully look at it, you’ll find that the shiny Leafeon’s coloration resembles a tree very much.
How to Get a Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go?
As mentioned earlier, this shiny Eevee is not an easy catch. You have to gamble your luck or complete a certain challenge before you can get one. That’s why having a shiny Eevee in your Pokemon Go collection is often deemed a great achievement. Do you also want to get this type of Pokemon in Pokemon Go? Well, the good news for you is that there are many ways to get all the shiny Eevee evolutions in Pokemon Go. Check out the tips below and try to initiate the best one that matches your current game status.
Tip #1: Wander around.
It’s true to say that shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go is extremely rare. However, it doesn’t mean that they totally don’t appear in the wild. That’s why you should try to explore more places around your location. Who knows? You might find one wandering around. If you come across a shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go, don’t hesitate to catch it by all means.
Tip #2: Engage in field research.
In simple terms, Field Research is a special Pokemon Go event that allows players to engage in various missions. Each task has a corresponding reward that players can get upon its completion. Among them is a once-in-a-lifetime encounter with elusive Pokemon. Well, who knows? It might be a shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go.
Tip #3: Hatch 5KM and 7KM eggs.
Another way to obtain shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go is to hatch Pokemon eggs. According to some players, shiny Eevee is commonly present in 5KM and 7KM eggs. Is it worth a try? Well, at least we know that Pokemon eggs often contain rare and mysterious Pokemon. Who knows? Maybe it’s your lucky day to get all shiny Eevee evolutions in Pokemon Go by simply hatching these eggs.
Tip #4: Install Lure modules in PokeStop.
Take advantage of the PokeStop near your location. Once in a while, install a Lure module and wait for wild Pokemon to come around. You might be lucky to come across a shiny Eevee and get a chance to catch it.
Tip #5: Engage in Raid Battles.
The word is that the shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go will now be available in Raid Battles. That’s why you should try to engage more in this kind of battle. You never know. Winning the duel and catching the Boss Pokemon in the Gym might give you the shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go.
Catch Shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go With Wondershare Dr.Fone
It’s fair to say that wandering around is your best chance to encounter and catch shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go. That’s why it’s highly recommended to explore your location very carefully. But what if you’re not in the mood for an outdoor stroll? Can you still catch a shiny Eevee roaming in your surroundings? The quick answer is definitely yes. Big thanks to Wondershare Dr.Fone. It has a powerful Virtual Location feature that is capable of simulating GPS movements needed in Pokemon Go. Check out the guide below on how to get a shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go using Wondershare Dr.Fone.
- Step 1: Download Wondershare Dr.Fone from its official website. Right af`ter, install it on your computer.
- Step 2: Launch the newly installed software on your desktop. Once it fully loads up, connect your smartphone using a data cable.
- Step 3: Access the left-side panel and then click Toolbox. On the main dashboard, click Virtual Location. At this point, Wondershare Dr.Fone will download additional resources for this feature.
- Step 4: Once the download process has been completed, Virtual Location will immediately open in a separate window. From there, navigate to the small menu bar at the top-right corner of your screen and then click One-Stop Route. Your current or previously recorded location will be designated automatically as the starting point. Should you wish to change it, go back to the menu bar and then click Teleport Mode to choose a new location. For the destination, you can simply search for your preferred location or find it on the provided map.
- Step 5: Calibrate the settings according to your liking. Select your desired type and number of trips. With regard to movement speed, adjust the slider to your preferred level. After that, it’s time to commence the simulation. Click Move Here. Should you wish to reset your inputs, click Clear instead.
- Step 6: Monitor the progress of the simulation by looking at the real-time details on the map. If you want to hold the movement for a little while, click the Pause button. Meanwhile, tap Clear if you want to start all over again.
Pokemon Go is not always about catching the most powerful Pokemon in the wild. Sometimes, obtaining a Pokemon with very unique appearance is enough to make the game exciting. That’s why many people are striving so hard to catch all shiny Eevee evolutions in Pokemon Go. In a way, it somehow gives players a new sense of exclusivity when playing Pokemon Go. Refer to the abovementioned tips on how to get a shiny Eevee in Pokemon Go. Furthermore, download Wondershare Dr.Fone for free on your computer. Its Virtual Location feature is indeed a game-changer that enables you to simulate GPS movements and play Pokemon Go indoors.
Play AR Games
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 2. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 3. Best Pokemon Go Spoofers
- 4. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 5. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 6. Hatch Eggs Without Walking
- 7. Best Pokemon Go Joysticks
- 8. Play Pokemon Go With Joystick
- 9. Pokémon Go Joystick Android
- 10. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 11. Modified Apps for Pokemon GO
- 12. Pokémon GO scanner
- 13. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 14. iSpoofer Alternatives
- 15. Cydia Impactor Alternatives
- 16. iPogo for Pokemon Go
- 17. FGL Pro on Pokemon Go
- 18. Silph Road Pokemon GO Alternatives
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokemon Related Discord Servers
- 2. Play Pokemon Go on PC
- 3. CP Calculator Tips
- 4. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 5. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 6. Special Trade Tips
- 7. Level-up Tips
- 8. PLucky Trade Tips
- 9. Get Pokemon GO Incubators
- 10. Transferring Tips
- 11. Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Get More Pokeballs
- 14. Get More Rare Candies
- 15. Get 100 IV Pokemons
- 16. Unable to Authenticate
- 17. Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 18. Pokémon Go Error 11
- 19. Pokemon GO Error 12
- 20. Pokemon Evolving With Calculator
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter
- 4. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 5. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 6. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 7. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime
- 8. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 9. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 10. Tips for Captain Tsubasa
- 11. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player