Best Fixes For Infinix Factory Reset
Do you want to hard reset your Infinix phone? When your phone is not showing its peak performance, it can be very annoying because its working gets slower. If your phone is lagging and apps are not working properly, then there is a problem with its software. The only way to fix this problem is with a hard reset that will restore factory settings in your phone. You can do it to fix your phone or to remove all data if you want to sell it.
If you are facing some troubles with Infinix hard reset, then we have the five best ways to factory reset your phone. Each method is best for certain situations, such as if you forget your password, you only want to erase data, or you want to fix software problems. We will give you simple step-by-step tutorials for each method. Although the procedure is simple, it is best to follow each step.
- 1: Erase All Data and Settings
- 2: Restore Your Phone Back to Original Operating System and Apps
- 3: Other Situations (like selling your phone…)
Using Infinix Hard Reset in What Situations?
1: Erase All Data and Settings
One of the most common reasons for a hard reset is to erase all data and settings from the phone. When your phone runs out of storage, you can only delete the previous data if you want to save something new. Although Infinix phones provide a lot of storage and support SD cards, you can only erase unwanted data if you run out of space. Here is the deal, you can save your data on another device like your laptop and do an Infinix hard reset. This way, you can keep your previous data, make room for new data, and save time.
2: Restore Your Phone Back to Original Operating System and Apps
If your phone is working slower than usual or starts lagging, you can do a factory reset instead of wasting time figuring out the problem. Most problems in a phone come from trash file build-up and software updates. Suppose your phone doesn't work properly after an update. In that case, you can revert it back to the original operating system by using a factory reset. You can also do it if you don't like an update's new features and settings. Before your Infinix Hot 10 hard reset, make sure to backup your data on cloud storage to restore it afterward.
3: Other Situations (like selling your phone…)
Aside from the two situations discussed earlier, you might also have to hard reset your phone in other cases. Let's say you want to buy a new phone or upgrade to a newer model. You will not use your old phone and will probably sell it. Before you sell it, you have to erase all data and personal information like passwords and accounts from your phone. In another scenario, let's say your phone is stolen or you lost it. All you need to do is use the Infinix hard reset to ensure no one can access your personal data.
How to Hard Reset Infinix Phone
1: Hard Reset from Settings (if you have password)
The easiest way to do an Infinix Smart 5 hard reset is by using the factory reset option in the settings. This method will erase all data and settings, and you can easily do it in two easy steps. But it only works if you know the password of your phone. If you don't know the password and the phone is unlocked, it will still require a password for confirmation. Follow these steps for a hard reset from settings.
- Open settings and tap on the “system” option.
- Tap on the “Reset Options” in the system menu.
- Tap on Erase all data or factory reset.
- Enter the Password and tap reset for confirmation.
- The system will erase all data and reboot.
2: Restore with Recovery Mode
Suppose you want to hard reset your locked Infinix phone, use the recovery mode. With recovery mode, you don't have to go to settings and erase data after providing the password. The only drawback of using recovery mode is that it is not best for beginners. Follow these steps for your Infinix hard reset using recovery mode.
- Power off your mobile phone.
- Hold the volume up and power buttons.
- Enter the menu and navigate using the volume up and down buttons.
- Select Wipe data/factory reset using the power button.
3: Dr.Fone - Data Eraser (delete all data and settings)
If you want to hard reset your phone just to erase all its data and settings, instead of using the long factory reset method, erase data with Dr.Fone. With third-party software like Dr.Fone, you can erase anything from your mobile in one click. It helps you save time, and you don't have to set up your phone after you are done. You can also restore the erased data using Dr.Fone as well. Here are the steps for erasing data from your mobile using Dr.Fone.
- Launch Dr.Fone on your computer, select "Data Erase," and connect your mobile with your computer using a USB cable.
- Click on the Start button to erase the data on your mobile.
- Type the key and click on "erase now."
- Dr.Fone will erase all types of data on your device, and you can see the progress on your computer screen.
4: Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (when you forget password)
Most people do an Infinix hard reset because they forget their screen lock or password. But it also erases all their data and settings, which is a big loss just to recover a password of their phones. Instead of doing a hard reset, you can use the Dr.Fone screen unlock feature to unlock any phone without password. You can also reset a new password without any complicated procedure. Here is the guide on how to unlock phones with Dr.Fone.
- Launch Dr.Fone on your computer, select "screen lock," and use a USB cable to connect your mobile with your computer.
- Select HTC on Dr.Fone and turn off your mobile with the power button.
- Press the volume down + power button + home button, release and press the volume up button to enter the downloading mode.
- Dr.Fone will download a recovery package on your mobile. After downloading, click "remove now" to open the screen lock.
5: Dr.Fone - System Repair (fix some software problems)
If your phone is lagging or you want to fix software problems, doing a factory reset sounds a bit excessive. It might fix your phone, but you will lose all your data in return. In such cases, you can use the system recovery feature of Dr.Fone to fix any problem with your phone's software. It can solve display problems, sound problems, heat-up problems, etc. Follow these steps to fix software problems using Dr.Fone.
- Open Dr.Fone on your computer and connect your mobile phone with a USB cable.
- Click on "System Repair" and select "Android Repair."
- Enter the device information with its name, model, and country.
- Click on Next and type the code you see on the screen.
This concludes our article on five ways to hard reset Infinix phones. You might be wondering which method is best for your Infinix hard reset. The best way to factory reset your phone, erase all data, or unlock the screen is by using Dr.Fone. It is multipurpose software that enables users to fix various problems without doing anything. All you need to do is install Dr.Fone on your computer and connect your phone with it. Dr.Fone has various other features like WhatsApp transfer, data recovery, and device transfer.
- Android Diagnostics
- 1. Fix Android Microphone Issues
- 2. Test NFC on Android Device
- 3. Check Android Device in Minutes
- 4. Apps For Sensor Check Android
- 5. Apps for Testing Device's Hardware
- 6. Tools for Conducting Screen Tests
- 7. Ways to Check Phone's Vibrations
- 8. Check Mobile Signal Strength
- 9.Realme Touch Screen Test Codes
- 10.Android Codes To Test Touch Screen
- 11.Phone Processor Speed Tests
- Erase Android
- 1. Delete Browsing History on Android
- 2. Clear App Data and Cache on Android
- 3. Delete Photos from Android
- 4. Wipe Android When It's Lost
- 5. Wipe Cache Partition on Android
- 6. Delete Text Messages on Android
- 7. Delete WhatsApp Backup
- 8. Wipe Data or Factory Reset
- 9. Erase Android Data Before Selling
- 10. Delete Contacts on Android
- 11.Delete Multiple Contacts on Android
- 12.Wipe Android Phone before Selling
- 13.Delete Photos on Android
- 14.Remove Pre-installed Apps
- 15.Delete Apps on Android
- 16. Access Trash on Android
- Android Reset
- 1. Restart Phone without Power Button
- 2. Reset Phone without Volume Buttons
- 3. Factory Reset Android Phone
- 4. Hard Reset Android Phone Using PC
- 5. Hard Reset Locked Infinix Phone
- 6. Factory Reset Lenovo Phone
- 7. Factory Reset Android Tablets
- 8. Factory Reset Lenovo Tablets
- 9. Format Your Android Phone
- 10. Hard Reset Android Phones
- 11.Reset Android Without Home Button
- 12.Restart Your Android Phone
- 13.Soft Reset Android Devices
- 14.Reset Android without Losing Data
- 15.Ways to Hard Reset Tecno Spark
- 16.Updated Android Factory Reset Code
- Data Erase Apps
- 1. Speed Booster for Android
- 2. Android Cleaners to Boost Device
- 3. Data Erase Apps to Protect Privacy
- 4. Data Eraser Apps to Wipe Android
- 5. 15 Best Cleaning Apps for Android
- Sell Old Android