3 Easy Solutions to Hard Reset Tecno
Does your Tecno Spark become unresponsive when you go back to the home screen? Then, it is an issue that you cannot ignore. If you are scrolling through the pages and see your phone freezing frequently, you need to consider Tecno Spark hard reset to bring it back to smooth scrolling. Similarly, if your mobile phone is closing too often, it likely requires a reset. Android is a multi-faceted environment and some corrupt files or applications can cause the system to crash. If you are experiencing a similar problem, you just need to wipe the applications from your phone. Performing a Tecno Spark hard reset is not that difficult. In this article, you will get to know some simple methods to hard reset Tecno Spark.
- 1. Fix an Irresponsive Phone
- 2. Erase All Data and Settings
- 3. When You can't Unlock Tecno Screen
- 4. If you want to Sell your Tecno
Part 1: Why do I need a hard reset on Tecno?
There are a number of reasons why you may want to hard reset Tecno Spark. Some of them are:
1. Fix an Irresponsive Phone
Tecno Spark is an Android phone and being an open platform, it is often prone to corrupted files and applications. The unintentional installation of such files can often lead to crashes and the Tecno Spark becoming irresponsive. Obviously, it can waste your time and you may often find yourself angry at your phone.
In such a situation, it is plausible to perform a Tecno Spark hard reset. If you hard reset Tecno Spark, it will resolve the issue of your phone being irresponsive. In fact, after performing a Tecno Spark hard reset, you will immediately notice how your phone becomes quicker and its loading also decreases.
2. Erase All Data and Settings
If you want to erase all data and settings on your Tecno Spark, you may want to perform a Tecno Spark hard reset. There are times when you may want to erase all data and settings such as when you just want to change the phone to its default settings.
In such a situation, you can just hard reset Tecno Spark. It will automatically convert the phone to its factory settings. If you do perform a Tecno Spark hard reset, it will automatically improve the speed and responsiveness of your phone.
3. When You can't Unlock Tecno Screen
Another reason why you may want to hard reset is when you cannot unlock the screen of your Tecno Spark. Sometimes people forget their passwords and it causes the phone to be stuck. If you have forgotten the password of your Tecno Spark, you can just consider performing a hard reset.
Performing a hard reset will help in unlocking your Tecno screen and you will be able to use your phone again.
4. If you want to Sell your Tecno
You may want to hard reset if you want to sell your Tecno Spark. Obviously, you need to erase all the data in your phone before you sell your phone. Otherwise, you will be giving away your data and personal information to the buyer.
Therefore, if you want to protect your information, you should perform a Tecno Spark hard reset. It will wipe all the information from your phone, reverting it back to its original state. After that, you can just sell your phone. It will make sure that no one else is able to get their hands on your personal information.
Part 2: How to hard reset my Tecno?
There are a number of ways you can hard reset Tecno Spark. Some of them include:
1. Reset from the settings
A simple method to hard reset is to do it from the settings. You need to go to the settings of your phone and then hard reset. It is just as simple as that.
- Open settings
- Go to System
- Select About
- Press Reset your Phone
You will receive two warnings and you need to bypass them. It will let you hard reset your phone.
2. Boot in recovery mode
Another method is to boot in the recovery mode and then hard reset Tecno Spark. Just follow these simple steps:
- Turn off your phone
- Press the volume up button and power off button at the same time for a few seconds until the logo appears
- Select the option that shows factory reset
Just follow these steps and you will be able to hard reset your phone.
3. Dr.Fone - Data Eraser(delete all data and settings)
If the options above are not working out for you, you can use Dr.Fone Data Eraser. It will let you delete all the settings and data from your phone, converting it back to its original state.
The Best Tool to Remove Lock Screen of Tecno Phone!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
One of the easiest methods is to use Dr.Fone to unlock the screen. It can save a lot of your time.
- Install and launch the application on your computer and connect your Tecno phone.
- Open the option of screen lock and select the brand and model of your phone.
- After that, shut down your phone and press the home button, volume up, and power button at the same time.
- When the recovery package downloading is completed, click "Remove Now". This process won't hurt any data on your Android device.
5. Dr.Fone - System Repair(fix some software problems)
The last option is to use Dr.Fone to fix software problems. It is a comprehensive software and you can use it to resolve possible software issues. It will help you improve the speed and responsiveness of your Tecno Spark.
The Bottom Line
Overall, if your Tecno Spark is lagging and running into issues, it might be the time to perform a Tecno Spark hard reset. There are a number of methods and techniques you can follow. Out of these methods, using Dr.Fone is the most convenient because it helps you not only delete data but also resolve any software issues from your Tecno Spark. It presents a modern and quick solution to issues on your phone.
- Android Diagnostics
- 1. Fix Android Microphone Issues
- 2. Test NFC on Android Device
- 3. Check Android Device in Minutes
- 4. Apps For Sensor Check Android
- 5. Apps for Testing Device's Hardware
- 6. Tools for Conducting Screen Tests
- 7. Ways to Check Phone's Vibrations
- Erase Android
- 1. Delete Browsing History on Android
- 2. Clear App Data and Cache on Android
- 3. Delete Photos from Android
- 4. Wipe Android When It's Lost
- 5. Wipe Cache Partition on Android
- 6. Delete Text Messages on Android
- 7. Delete WhatsApp Backup
- 8. Wipe Data or Factory Reset
- 9. Erase Android Data Before Selling
- 10. Delete Contacts on Android
- 11.Delete Multiple Contacts on Android
- 12.Wipe Android Phone before Selling
- 13.Delete Photos on Android
- 14.Remove Pre-installed Apps
- 15.Delete Apps on Android
- 16. Access Trash on Android
- Android Reset
- 1. Restart Phone without Power Button
- 2. Reset Phone without Volume Buttons
- 3. Factory Reset Android Phone
- 4. Hard Reset Android Phone Using PC
- 5. Hard Reset Locked Infinix Phone
- 6. Factory Reset Lenovo Phone
- 7. Factory Reset Android Tablets
- 8. Factory Reset Lenovo Tablets
- 9. Format Your Android Phone
- 10. Hard Reset Android Phones
- 11.Reset Android Without Home Button
- 12.Restart Your Android Phone
- 13.Soft Reset Android Devices
- 14.Reset Android without Losing Data
- 15.Ways to Hard Reset Tecno Spark
- 16.Updated Android Factory Reset Code
- Data Erase Apps
- 1. Speed Booster for Android
- 2. Android Cleaners to Boost Device
- 3. Data Erase Apps to Protect Privacy
- 4. Data Eraser Apps to Wipe Android
- 5. 15 Best Cleaning Apps for Android
- Sell Old Android