How Do You Catch All The Legendary Pokémon In Emerald?
Pokémon Emerald is an amazing video game developed by Game Freak. It was released in Japan in 2004 and internationally in 2005. This game is actually an updated version of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire. There are many Pokémon Emerland Legendaries.
Do you know that this game also has legendary Pokémon that makes it more exciting and amazing video-game. Often legendaries are rare and very powerful Pokémon in the Pokémon world. In all generations of Pokémon, out of 896 Pokémon species, only there are 57 Legendary Pokémon.
However, legendary Pokémon in Emerald is the rarest Pokémon in Emerald. Further, they are tough to catch as compared to other Pokémon in the game.
Let's find out how to catch all legendary Pokémon in Emerald!
Part 1: What Legendaries are in Emerald?
There are many legendaries in Emerald. Some of them are available normally in the game while some available on special events. Legendaries are hard to catch as they are available at special events or a special location. However, having a collection of these powerful Pokémon will increase your confidence in the game and make it more fun for you.
1.1 List of Pokémon emerald legendary that available normally are as follow:
- Groudon Emerald
Groudon is a massive, dinosaur-like creature and has thick skin in the shape of plates that act as an armor. Also, this Pokémon has dozer-like blades on its tail that help fight with wild Pokémon. Moreover, it is very powerful and has the ability to summon droughts. It also can create a land area.
- Kyogre Emerald
Kyogre is a Water-type Legendary Pokémon in Emerald. Kyogre can expand the oceans. Kyogre is again a powerful Pokémon, which can control the water elements and rain. Normally it is very peaceful, but when it meets its rival Groudon, it will engage in a battle mood.
- Rayquaza Emerald
Rayquaza is a dual-type Legendary Pokémon in Emerald. In this game, it appears on the box art. This pokemon helps in ending the conflict between Kyogre and Groudon. Further, it possesses very attack powers that are limited in Pokémon.
Latios is a Dragon-type Legendary Pokémon that was introduced in Generation III. It has only wings and no feet. Thus it prefers to fly instead of moving, this Pokémon helps you reach the destination early as you can fly with it.
Regice is an Ice-type Pokémon who used powers to stop Groudon and Kyogre from creating destruction in a battle. After the battle, it traveled to the mountains, where it joins Brandon before the start of Battle Frontier.
- Regirock Emerald
Regirock is Rock-type Legendary Pokémon and is not evolving from any other Pokémon so far. It is a member of the Regice, Registeel, and Regidrago. It is one of three Pokémon who attack on ash and his friends.
- Registeel Emerald
It is a member of regirock pokemon, and its body is made from very hard steel. The body is actually a mix of many metals, which not only makes it hard but flexible too.
1.2 The following Legendary Pokemon available in a special event:
JIRACHI is an event lehgendary pokemon, which make wishes true when awake. It sleeps for months and awake for one week. When it sleeps, a tough crystalline shell protects it from its enemies.
Deoxys is a legendary Pokémon, which also comes under the category of mythical Pokémon too. There is no evidence of its evolution from other Pokémon. It has three other Formes including normal, defense, attack, and speed.
- Ho-oh Lugia
It is a legendary Pokémon, which has the power to bring back dead into life. You are safe from death in the game as long as your this Pokémon is alive.
Part 2: What Legendaries can you catch in Emerald?
With a smart play, you can catch all the above mention legendary Pokémon in the Emerald. There are two lists of legendaries in Emerald, one which available normally in the game other, which appears on special occasions.
In a while, a legendary Pokémon seems easy to catch but slip through your fingers, while trying to catch. For this, you need to follow proper steps and tricks to catch these are Pokémon. All the legendaries are located at a specific location and come after a certain level in the game which you need to find.
Let's understand how to catch legendaries in Emerald!
Part 3: How do you get Legendaries in Emerald?
The location of each legendary is different from others in Emerald. So, to catch every legendary, you should know about their location and route to follow. Plus, there is a target to cross levels to reach the legendary. Here we have discussed the way to catch a few of the legendaries in Emerald. However, for all legendary, the way is almost the same.
3.1 How to get Rayquaza in Emerald
Rayquaza stays in the Sky Pillar, which you can reach after finish main story.
Step 1: Reach the sky pillar
To reach the sky pillar, you have to cross the levels in the game. Also, you can get a mach bike to reach the location fast.
Step 2: Carry at least one Pokémon who can use HM move
On your way to rayquaza you will need to cross the ocean, and during this time, you might fight with the beast. This is where a pokemon from surf will help. If you don't have a Pokémon, grab earlier in adventures in the game.
Step 3: Reach level 70 with Pokémon
Rayquaza is a powerful Pokémon that is already at level 70. In order to get it by making it weak, you need many Pokémon that can hold them against it.
Step 4: Get at least 30 ultra balls or one master ball
Use the Master Ball to capture Rayquaza. But if you don't have a master ball anymore, you will need at least 30 Ultra Balls will do so. Also, keep in mind that you will get only one chance to catch this Pokémon, so before fighting, saves the game at the highest level you reach.
3.2 How to get Kyogre
Kyogre is water-based Pokémon, and you can get it in Emerald after finish main game.
Step 1: Beat the main game
Before catching the Kyogre, you will need to beat the main game by defeating elite and other champions.
Step 2: Take your Pokémon to at least level 70
Kyogre is a Level 70 Pokemon, so you'll need a team of pokemon that can fight against this pokemon. In this, Rayquaza can do a big help, since it is Level 70 already. Also, you need a pokemon who can dive into fighting with Kyogre to catch it.
Step 3: Way to weather institute
Kyogre live in water, once you get everything powerful head to the weather institute to catch the Pokémon.
3.3: How to get Ho-Oh Pokémon
Ho-Oh is a flying Pokémon which can only be caught through Navel rock via the Wi-Fi Pokémon Event. You need to use master balls to reach the navel rock to catch this Pokémon. The way to navel rock is up and down through stairs, which you will see in the game.
Again this Pokémon is level 70 so, you need a team to fight against it to catch it. Also, do not forget to save progress.
Note: things that are common to catch all legendaries in Pokémon Emerald is that you need to reach at least level 70 with a strong team of Pokémon. Also, you need to have many ultra balls or a master ball to catch the legendary Pokémon.
Know the exact location of all the legendary Pokémon to catch them in the game. Having a collection of these powerful Pokémon will be fun and make you stronger in the game.
Also, the location of this game is virtual, which means you can change the location with the help of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location on your iPhone or iPad. This will help you play the game from virtual locations.
- First, you need to download Dr.Fone virtual location app after this install and launch it.
- Now, connect your iOS device with your PC and click on the "Get Started."
- On the search bar, search for the desired location.
- Drop the pin to the desired location, and tap the "Move Here" button.
- The interface will also show your fake location. To halt the hack, tap the Stop Simulation button.
You can put any location of your choice and you will see that your virtual address is your current location on GPS. It’s because Dr.Fone has successfully modified the location setting of your device, not just the game.
Hopefully, this guide on how to catch Pokémon emerald legendaries help you in catch the legends. Advisably, using the virtual location app like Dr. Fone can be a great way to capture more legendary Pokémon in the game.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- 10. iTools Alternatives
- 11. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 12. 3uTools Alternatives
- 13. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 10. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- 11. Stop From Being Tracked
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 3. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 4. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 5. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 6. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking