How To Get Legendary Pokemon In 2023?
You can capture all Legendary Pokemons only by defeating Legendary Pokemon Raids. Once you defeat Raids, you can capture the powerful and rare Pokemons.
In this guide, you will learn how to catch more Legendary Pokemons. Let’s first understand how many and what Legendary Pokemons exist:
Part 1: How many legendary Pokemons are there?
The availability of Pokemon Go legendaries constantly changes, as the game progresses. Catching all of them is nearly impossible because not every legendary Pokemon is available at any one point.
Here is the complete Legendary Pokemon list available today. Check and see which ones you are yet to catch in the game.
|Regigigas (Gen 4)||Normal|
|Zekrom (Gen 5)||Dragon
|Articuno (Gen 1)||IceFlying|
|Moltres (Gen 1)||FireFlying|
|Zapdos (Gen 1)||ElectricFlying|
|Mewtwo (Gen 1)||Psychic|
|Raikou (Gen 2||Electric|
|Entei (Gen 2)||Fire|
|Suicune (Gen 2)||Ice|
|Lugia (Gen 2)||Psychic Flying|
|Ho-oh (Gen 2)||Fire Flying|
|Regirock (Gen 3)||Rock|
|Regice (Gen 3)||Ice|
|Registeel (Gen 3)||Steel|
|Kyogre (Gen 3)||Water|
|Groudon (Gen 3)||Ground|
|Rayquaza (Gen 3)||Psychic Dragon|
|Latios (Gen 3)||Psychic Dragon|
|Deoxys (Gen 3)||Psychic|
|Dialga (Gen 4)||Steel Dragon|
|Heatran (Gen 4)||Fire Steel|
|Regigigas (Gen 4)||Normal|
|Giratina - Altered Forme (Gen 4)||Ghost Dragon|
|Cresselia (Gen 4)||Psychic|
|Darkrai (Gen 4)||Dark|
|Cobalion (Gen 5)||Steel Fighting|
|Terrakion (Gen 5)||Rock Fighting|
|Virizion (Gen 5)||Grass Fighting|
|Tornadus (Gen 5)||Flying|
|Thundurus (Gen 5)||Electric Flying|
|Reshiram (Gen 5)||DragonFire|
|Zekrom (Gen 5)||Dragon Electric|
|Landorus (Gen 5)||Ground Flying|
|Genesect (Gen 5)||Bug Steel|
Part 2: How To find Legendary Pokemon in Pokemon GO?
As mentioned above, you have to defeat Raid Bosses in order to capture Legendary Pokemons. In order to catch one, you have to go to a popular place. Here is the step by step process to defeat Raid Boss and capture previous and new Legendary Pokemons.
Step 1: Find a Raid pass
First, walk within the range of a Pokemon Gym and spin the circle to get a Raid Pass. You can get only one Raid Pass a day.
Alternatively, you can upgrade to the Premium Raid Pass. You can buy get as many Premium Raid Passes as you want.
Step 2: Find a Legendary Raid Boss
You find Raid bosses only at Pokémon Gyms. Raids that are soon to become active appear above corresponding Legendry Pokémon Go Gyms in the form of egg.
- Pink stripped egg: Normal monsters
- White and yellow egg: Rare monsters
- Blue and purple striped egg: Legendary monsters
You have around 30 minutes to team up with players and defeat the Raid Boss.
Step 3: Select Your Pokémon
Use your Raid Pass until you beat the boss, or until you have reached the boss time limit. If you’re in less populated, wait a while at the raid boss location for more people to show up.
You might defeat one or two raid boss on your own. But, by teaming up with other players, you might defeat more super-strong Pokemons.
Step 4: Take Down the Boss
All your team members will attack simultaneously; the boss attacks only one Pokémon/trainer combo at a time, while others can attack it anytime during the entire battle. This is an important step in capturing new Legendary Pokemon.
Be watchful of the timer! If the boss still has hit points as the timer reaches zero, the entire team loses the fight. If you beat the raid boss, you’ll receive experience and rare reward items, such as Rare Candies, Golden Razz Berries, a number of Premier PokéBalls.
Step 5: Catch the Legendary Pokémon
Immediately after you defeat the raid boss, you’ll get a chance to catch a randomized Pokémon in the standard Pokémon Go ball-throwing interface.
You can only use the Premier balls received as reward from the raid boss. So, you have limited throws for catching a high-level Pokémon.
Part 3: Proven Tips To Catch Legendary Pokémon
Learn about some important factors you should consider when trying catching Legendary Pokemons. Keep in mind that most of these tips apply t any Pokemon you try to catch:
- Get the Pokémon in Sync: You cannot guarantee the nature of the Legendary Pokemon you are going to capture. One thing you can do is have a Pokémon with the Synchronize Ability to tilt odds in your favor.
- Weaken Your Foe: As Pokemons lose HP, they become easier to capture. The best advice is to use moves to deal a predictable amount of damage. For instance, Nature’s Madness and Super Fang are excellent options to begin your battles.
- Put Them To Sleep: Froze or asleep Pokemons are easy to capture. Use the move Spore to inflict sleep or paralyze them so that you can catch them easily.
- Collect Your Poké Balls: Remember that Net Balls are more effective than Ultra Balls against certain Legendary Pokemons. They can even be bought almost as cheaply as Ultra Balls in Paniola Town. With more Poke Balls, you can capture more Pokemons. With this tip, you can capture all Legendary Pokemon.
3.1: Spoof Your Location
As mentioned above, you should be in a popular area to get access to more and strong Legendary Pokemons. Even if you are not in a popular location, you can move then by location spoofing. One of the most popular reliable location spoofing tools is Dr.Fone (Virtual Location).
4,039,074 people have downloaded it
Here is the step-by-step process to use Dr.Fone to spoof your location and to capture more powerful and all Legendary Pokemons.
Step 1: Download the app, launch it, and open the “Virtual Location” feature.
Step 2: Connect your iOS device to your window PC and click on the “Get Started”.
Step 3: Search for the desired location and tap the teleport option.
Step 4: Drop the pin to any desired area, and tap the “Move Here” button.
Step 5: You will see your fake location on the interface.
You can halt the hack by taping the Stop Simulation button.
Hopefully, these tried and tested tips will help you all Legendary Pokemon easily. With these tips and ideas, you can capture the most powerful Legendary Pokemons. So, good luck capturing Legendary Pokemon!
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking