There are some valid reasons why an iPhone might be locked out of its associated iCloud account. If it is locked, the phone becomes practically unusable. We have the iCloud removal tools and want to help.
If you have had a problem, the problem solved!
- Solution One - Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Software - iCloudin
- Solution Two - iCloud Activation Lock Removal Service
- Solution Three - Bypass iCloud Lock - Apple Solutions
- Solution Four - How to Bypass iCloud Activation Lock in iOS 9 & 8
iCL0udin is another tool that can bypass iCloud activation for your iPhone. This software has reasonably easy steps to follow which take a different route to the previous solution.
How to Bypass iCloud Lock on iPhone
- Ensure that you have turned ‘Find my iPhone’ off.
- Download the ‘Bypass iCloud Activation Lock Tool’ to your computer.
- Launch the program.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with the help of USB cable and then put your iPhone in DFU mode.
- Now, click on the ‘Start’ button.
- You will find a list of the modules and you should select the right model and then click on ‘Next’.
- Let the software work its way through the process.
- It may take 20 to 25 minutes. Once completed, your phone will reboot by itself.
- Make sure to reset your phone again as if it is new.
Almost always, there is more than one way to do things.
Popular iCloud unlock tool - Dr.Fone
When it comes to bypass the iCloud lock, Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) shouldn’t be missed. It is one of the most trustworthy tools that can bypass iCloud activation lock and other screen locks in a matter of minutes. It doesn’t matter if you are a novice to the technical field; the tool takes no special technical knowledge to work with. You can easily handle the operations on your own. One of the best things about this iCloud bypass tool is that it offers a very simple interface and one can easily unlock the screen in a click. Also, compatibility is no issue while you have this tool. You can easily work on the latest iPhone models. All in all, your entire answers to questions like “how do you unlock iCloud” are Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (iOS).
Fix "iPhone Is Disabled Connect to iTunes" Error In 5 Minutes
- Welcoming solution to fix "iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes"
- Effectively remove the iPhone lock screen without the passcode.
- Works for all models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS.
Comparison between the two iCloud bypass Tools
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS)
Ease of Use
Not much easy
The easiest tool to use
Quite a lengthy process
Works efficiently and fast
Not compatible with all iOS devices.
Shows great support to all iOS devices
Not much recommended
Highly trusted tool
This solution is valid for all the following for OS: iPhones running iOS 10 or earlier and iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+, 7, 7+, SE from most networks.
If your iPhone is stuck with any of the following screens, you might try this service. After the phone is unlocked, you can permanently remove the previous iCloud account on the iPhone and activate the iPhone with your new iCloud account. If you do have the Apple account email and just forgot the Apple ID or password, you can also try to reset iPhone without Apple ID.
iCloud Activation Lock Removal from OfficialiPhoneUnlock.co.uk provides official Apple unlocks using iTunes which will not void the warranty. No jailbreak is required and after syncing the device with iTunes or iCloud, your iPhone/iPad remains unlocked. Now, let's follow the steps to bypass iCloud lock.
How to bypass iCloud lock
- Firstly, you need to go to the Official iPhone Unlock website and select ‘iCloud Unlock’.
- Then you need to know your iPhone model type, then provide your IMEI. Note, the website offers you help in finding the IMEI, the unique identifier for each phone.
- Once you have entered the information, iCloud Lock Removal Service will mark your IMEI as unlocked within Apple's IMEI database. You do not need any more clever technical information or skills are required.
We have had many reports from people all over the world, finding this solution to be successful.
You might also like to try the following.
The Apple community thinks that you can do the following.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and gain access to your device.
- Once you have logged in, you should then go to ‘Find my iPhone’ and turn it off.
- Now, you need to delete all settings and data. Go to ‘Settings’, then ‘General’. , move down to ‘Reset’ and select on ‘Erase all content and all settings’.
- This will format your phone completely and make it fit for use again.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can choose to reset it by visiting the Apple ID page and follow their instructions.
Tips: If you want to get your data back from your iCloud backup, then you can try an iCloud backup extractor, Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (iOS), which is an interesting tool for looking into the backup file and finding just the items you want.
Selectively recover what you want from iCloud backup files
- Dr.Fone – the original phone tool – working to help you since 2003.
- Extract photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and more from iCloud backup.
- Preview and selectively extract files from iCloud backup to your computer or device.
- Recover deleted data from iPhone/iPad, and extract iTunes backup files.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS 11.
If you have an iPhone showing ‘Activate iPhone Screen’, you need to take the following steps.
- Go to ‘Settings’ then select ‘Wi-Fi’.
- Next to your existing connection, on the right of your phone’s screen, is a small ‘i’ (for information!) symbol. Tap on this.
- Tap on DNS and enter a new value, according to the following:
- • If you are in USA/North America, type in 188.8.131.52
- • If you are in Europe, type in 184.108.40.206
- • If are in Asia, type in 220.127.116.11
- • In rest of the world, type in 18.104.22.168
That’s all for now folks!
- iCloud Unlock
- 1. iCloud Bypass Tools
- 2. Bypass iCloud Lock for iPhone
- 3. Recover iCloud Password
- 4. Bypass iCloud Activation
- 5. Forgot iCloud Password
- 6. Unlock iCloud Account
- 7. Unlock iCloud lock
- 8. Unlock iCloud Activation
- 9. Remove iCloud Activation Lock
- 10. Fix iCloud Lock
- 11. iCloud IMEI Unlock
- 12. Get Rid of iCloud Lock
- 13. Unlock iCloud Locked iPhone
- 14. Jailbreak iCloud Locked iPhone
- 15. iCloud Unlocker Download
- iCloud Tips