5 Ways to Jailbreak iOS 14 for iPhone or iPad
As soon as iOS 15/14 was announced, tech savvy guys were already on the hunt for a way or method to jailbreak this new version of iPhone. For those who might be a bit stranded, Jailbreaking is a form of an act that enables an operating system to accept foreign applications and downloads rather than the ones designated for the device or operating system. Various people have different reasons for performing a jailbreak procedure. Of these reasons, the most common ones are:
- To be able to download external apps on the iOS.
- Jailbroken iPhones have a more extended control center which gives the user more opportunities.
- A jailbroken phone allows the user to tether at a one-time fee as compared to non-jailbroken phones which you must pay as you use.
- Part 1: Is it possible to jailbreak iOS 15/14?
- Part 2: How to Jailbreak iOS 15/14 with Yalu
- Part 3: Jailbreak iOS 15/14 with TaiG9 Website and Cydia Impactor
- Part 4: Using Pangu to jailbreak iOS 15/14
- Part 5: How to Jailbreak iOS 15/14 with zJailbreaker
- Part 6: Using Evasion to jailbreak iOS 15/14
Part 1: Is it possible to jailbreak iOS 15/14?
Just like the previous iOS versions that were easily jailbroken upon their release, the brand new iOS version 10.3 won’t be an exception either. According to Apple, jailbreaking the 10.3 version won't be an easy task. However, the advent of sophisticated programs has made things difficult for Apple. As a matter of fact, as you read this, I have a list of five different methods that can be used to jailbreak this new version of iOS. Some of these methods are readily available while others are awaiting the final stage of development. If you want to jailbreak iOS 15/14, the following is a list of the most dependable iOS jailbreaking programs.
Since Jailbreaking the iOS is as risky as it sounds, it is always a smart choice to backup all the data on the iPhone before we proceed. We recommend you to try Dr.Fone - Backup & Restore (iOS) to backup everything on your iPhone flexibly, instead of using iTunes or iCloud.
Selectively backup your iPhone in 3 minutes!
- One click to backup and export the whole iOS device to your computer.
- Allow to preview and restore any item from the backup to a device.
- Selectively export readable data on your computer.
- Compatible with all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Support both jailborken and non-jailbroken devices.
- Fully compatible with the latest iOS.
Part 2: How to Jailbreak iOS 15/14 with YaluAnother method of how to jailbreak iOS v10.3 is by employing the services of the Yalu and the Cydia program. To initiate the jailbreak process, follow these guidelines keenly.
Step 2: With the programs downloaded, open the Cydia Impactor and drag the Yalu 103.IPA file and copy it to the Cydia Impactor.
Step 3: You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID username in the spaces provided.
Step 4: Once Yalu identifies the Apple ID submitted, the Yalu 103 file will appear on your Home screen.
Step 5: Tap to open it and click on the “Go” button.
Tip: This will prompt your iPhone to restart.
Step 6: The Cydia 1.1.30 version will be installed on your iPhone. Open the Cydia app to initiate the jailbreak process.
Part 3: Jailbreak iOS 15/14 with TaiG9 Website and Cydia Impactor
Another great method on how to jailbreak iOS 15/14 is by using the TaiG9 website. With this website, you will be required to download the Cydia Impactor app as well as the TaiGbeta IPA file. The following is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to jailbreak iOS 15/14 beta.
Step 1: The first thing to do is to download the TaiGbeta.IPA and the Cydia Impactor programs on your Windows or Mac computer.
Step 2: Connect your iOS 15/14 beta iPhone or iPad to your computer and open the Cydia Impactor app.
Step 3: With the Cydia App opened, drag the TaiG9 beta IPA file to the Cydia app.
Step 4: To proceed, you will be prompted to enter your Apple ID as well as the password to prompt the Cydia Impactor to install the TaiG9 IPA program to your iPhone.
Tip: Though might have an active Apple account, a new account is usually preferred.
Step 5: Once downloaded, you will be in a position to see the TaiG icon on your Home screen. Tap on it to open it and finally tap on the “Install Cydia” to install the program.
Step 6: Your device will restart, and the Cydia will be available for use upon restarting.
N: B: Please note that unlike the previous TaiG jailbreak method, this jailbreak is not permanent. The entire jailbreak process will expire after a period of seven days, and you will be required to delete the TaiG beta app and perform the jailbreak again using both the Cydia Impactor and the TaiG beta IPA and Cydia Impactor.
You will also be required to perform the jailbreak each and every time your reboot your device.
Part 4: Using Pangu to jailbreak iOS 15/14
Though Pangu has been on the forefront in developing jailbreaking programs, the iOS v10.3 is only available as a tethered process, and the Cydia app is not as stable as in the previous versions. What this means is that you will be required to perform a re-jailbreak each and every time you reboot your iPhone. Apart from this, Mac users won’t be able to jailbreak the iOS v10.3 because the Pangu version is only available in Windows. The screenshot below depicts the Cydia app under development.
Part 5: How to Jailbreak iOS 15/14 with Jailbreaker
The zJailbreak is another great method on how to jailbreak iOS v10.3. zJailbreak is a non-rooted app that is used to install jailbreak apps for iOS versions above 9.3 which simply means that it will be compatible with iOS v10.3. However, as it stands, the zJailbreak method is been tested to determine its applicability with iOS v10.3. In the meantime, you can download the latest version of zJailbreak on your PC, and wait for the development of the iOS v10.3 jailbreak method.
Part 6: Using Evasion to jailbreak iOS 15/14
Evasion is another great program that can be used to jailbreak iOS v13. The program has been around for a while, and hence its services cannot be assumed. Evasion is an untethered jailbreak which simply means that once you jailbreak the phone, the break remains permanent until you revert the process. The following is a detailed process of how to jailbreak iOS v10.3 by using Evasion.
Step 1: Download the Evasion Windows and Mac version on your PC and run the program.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone or iPad to the PC using its cable.
Step 3: Once downloaded, you will be able to see the Evasi0n icon on your PC screen.
Step 4: Open the program and click on the “Jailbreak” option. This will initiate the jailbreak process.
Step 5: Once the process is over, you will see the Cydia app appear on your iPhone home screen. This basically means that the jailbreak has been successful. You can now download foreign apps using the Cydia app on your iPhone or Ipad.
Though iOS 15/14 is a new version, not many jailbreak methods have been designed to jailbreak it. However, with the few available methods as seen in this article, it is not a hard task to jailbreak iOS 15/14 if you employ the required steps and the right jailbreaking tools. As we have seen in this article, we can apply different jailbreaking methods to jailbreak the brand new iOS version easily. Since all of these methods are different from each other in one way or the other, employing the right tool is of the essence, since it will determine whether the jailbreak will be successful or not.
- iPhone Storage Full
- 1. Stuck on Apple Logo Storage Full
- 2. Erase Content Settings not Working
- 3. iPhone Lagging
- 4. iPhone Running Slow
- iPhone Update Problems
- 1. Stuck on Updating iCloud Settings
- 2. iPhone Frozen During iOS Update
- 3. iPhone Checking for Update Stuck
- 4. iPhone Cellular Update Failed
- 5. iPhone Software Update Failed
- 6. iPhone Stuck on Update Requested
- 7. iPhone Update Error 1110
- 8. iPhone Stuck On Verifying Update
- 9. iPhone Won't Update
- 10. Update Server Couldn't Be Contacted
- 8. iPhone & iPad Security Updates
- 9. Update iPhone with/without iTunes
- 10. Can't Download or Update Apps
- iPhone Media Problems
- 1. Apple Music Song Not Available
- 2. iPhone Not Ringing
- 3. iPhone Echo Problem
- 4. iPhone Ringer Problems
- 5. iPhone Plays Music by Itself
- 6. Ringer Volume Changes by Itself
- 7. Music Won't Play on iPhone
- 8. Blurry Photos & Videos on iPhone
- 9. iPhone Volume Problems
- iPhone Sound Problems
- 1. YouTube no Sound
- 2. iPhone Microphone Problem
- 3. Test iPhone Microphone
- 4. Headphones No Sound from iPhone
- 5. No Sound on iPhone Game
- 6. iPhone Sound Not Working
- 7. iPhone Screen Recording no Sound
- iPhone Calling Problems
- 1. iPhone No Sound on Calls
- 2. Screen Goes Black During Call
- 3. iPhone Recent Calls Not Showing
- 4. iPhone Dropping Calls Issue
- 5. iPhone Calling Problem
- iPhone Camera Problems
- 1. iPhone Camera Black
- 2. iPhone Camera Blurry
- 3. iPhone Camera Not Working
- 4. iPhone Front Camera Not Working
- 5. TrueDepth Camera Not Working
- iPhone Network Problems
- 1. Airpods Won't Connect to iPhone
- 2. iPhone Disabled Connect to iTunes
- 3. iPhone Not Syncing Problems
- 4. iPhone Internet Not Working
- 5. iPhone Keep Disconnecting from Wifi
- 6. iPhone WIFI Not Working
- 7. PC Not Recognizing iPhone
- 8. iPhone Stuck on Connect to iTunes
- 9. iPhone Not Showing up in iTunes
- 10. iTunes Not Detecting Your iPhone
- Other iPhone Problems